+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hi everyone my husband lived in jordan country for six months . Any idea where and we can apply for jordan pcc from india and canada thanx

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Guys I’m just wondering how do you know your application is complete after u sent it? At what stage do you know you’re not missing anything?
When you receive AOR, you can assume that the application has been reviewed and deemed complete enough to begin processing. No major forms, receipts or signatures, etc. are missing. You may still be asked for additional or revised forms, but the application as a whole should not be returned back to you for resubmission.

Also, AOR these days is taking about 5 months, from what I can tell reading though the message boards. So be patient and hang in there!

Reactions: kiranf

SHPAH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
When you receive AOR, you can assume that the application has been reviewed and deemed complete enough to begin processing. No major forms, receipts or signatures, etc. are missing. You may still be asked for additional or revised forms, but the application as a whole should not be returned back to you for resubmission.

Also, AOR these days is taking about 5 months, from what I can tell reading though the message boards. So be patient and hang in there!
i was asking because my outland march 2nd app already is in the system and i got app number and even biometrics request. so i just wanted to know if i was passed the phase of return lol

SHPAH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
another question guys, when your spouse arrives as permanent resident in canada. how long does it take for her PR card to arrive in the mail?

and does it expire every year?

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
another question guys, when your spouse arrives as permanent resident in canada. how long does it take for her PR card to arrive in the mail?

and does it expire every year?
Now ur file cannot be returned bcos it is marked as complete file and they uploaded it into the system.
For ur information PR card is valid for 5 years and u have to renew that once u are close to the 5 year time.
Once the person reaches the canada border they apply for pr card and card reaches the address in 30 to 45 days approx

SHPAH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Now ur file cannot be returned bcos it is marked as complete file and they uploaded it into the system.
For ur information PR card is valid for 5 years and u have to renew that once u are close to the 5 year time.
Once the person reaches the canada border they apply for pr card and card reaches the address in 30 to 45 days approx
What do you mean apply for pr card? We apply when we land at the airport with the officer or we go in Canada and get home and apply online or something
from my understanding is once you arrive in canada and able to enter the country, the officer has already submitted the info and the pr card automatically gets sent to your address?
Ps: the rest of your message extremely helpful thank you

Last edited:

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi!! I'm an Outland applicant. Did anyone get any ppr/copr since covid?
Is there any whatsapp grp for spousal application? If there is, I'd like to join it.
Thank you.

Last edited:

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
What do you mean apply for pr card? We apply when we land at the airport with the officer or we go in Canada and get home and apply online or something
from my understanding is once you arrive in canada and able to enter the country, the officer has already submitted the info and the pr card automatically gets sent to your address?
Ps: the rest of your message extremely helpful thank you
It automatically gets applied when the person reaches the port of entry.

Reactions: KATHIA08

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I cant believe it !!!!!!!!!! FINALLY GOT COPR this morning !!!!!!!!!!! march 08 2018 applicant ! 29 months of waiting !!!!! FINNALY!!!!!!!
good luck to everyone !!!
A very BIG congratulations, at long last the battle has ended. Am so happy for you. I have a long way to go my application is almost 11months and I haven't heard anything from them not even AOR.

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
A very BIG congratulations, at long last the battle has ended. Am so happy for you. I have a long way to go my application is almost 11months and I haven't heard anything from them not even AOR.
Thanks,
Wow one year and you did not received AOR ? This is absolutely not normal ! Have you called them or send webform ?? Did you apply your selff or with reprensentant ??? You should do something about this !!

Reactions: lucky1990

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Did you get a temporary file number?

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Thanks,
Wow one year and you did not received AOR ? This is absolutely not normal ! Have you called them or send webform ?? Did you apply your selff or with reprensentant ??? You should do something about this !!
We have followed up so many times but they don't give us any positive feedback so I have submitted a second application this week with my MP'S request letter.

Reactions: Minian

viralrana2020

Aug 11, 2020
Outland Application
AOR1 - January 15, 2020
Biometrics - February 16, 2020
Medical - February 18, 2020
Sponsor Eligibility Received - February 19, 2020
Transferred to LVO - March 9, 2020
---------- covid ---------------- silence --------------
July 30, 2020 - They started processing in LVO (ECAS notes)
AOR2 - August 14,2020
Congratulations...