App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
You husband can send a webform and let them know about the delay in travel.
Waiting to receive the passport once we do we will webform LVO but still he has to do remedical and all those crap again

Niginaa1

Feb 6, 2020
Hello,
I’m starting my husband sponsorship and for that they need original police check from the country he’s living. My husband was planning to send it by DHL or post, now due to virus non of them are working in the country he’s living. Can I start his application with the copy of his police check and explaining why we don’t have the original yet and that we can provide letter once things settle down? Or do I have to wait until I get the original?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hello,
I’m starting my husband sponsorship and for that they need original police check from the country he’s living. My husband was planning to send it by DHL or post, now due to virus non of them are working in the country he’s living. Can I start his application with the copy of his police check and explaining why we don’t have the original yet and that we can provide letter once things settle down? Or do I have to wait until I get the original?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html
Intake of new permanent residence applications will continue. Files that are incomplete due to unavailable documents will be retained in the system and reviewed in 90 days. ...

jassa

Sep 15, 2013
https://orders-in-council.canada.ca/attachment.php?attach=38952&lang=en

This is the official clarification of new ban which states that immediate family members of prs are also allowed and also people having copr and PRVs , who are travelling to reunite immediate family members can also enter canada( i may be wrong on this one check it yourself guys, correct me if i am wrong).
Now the only thing i guess would be to convince airline guys at the airport about this official annoucement.
I had sponsered My wife and my 5 month old son as pwemanent residents and they are coming this sunday . I am gonna tell her to bring everything ( marriage certificate, photocopy of my pr card, marriage photos, and photocopy of this official announcement etc.) So that airport crew will not have any reason to deny their boarding.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
https://orders-in-council.canada.ca/attachment.php?attach=38952&lang=en

This is the official clarification of new ban which states that immediate family members of prs are also allowed and also people having copr and PRVs , who are travelling to reunite immediate family members can also enter canada( i may be wrong on this one check it yourself guys, correct me if i am wrong).
Now the only thing i guess would be to convince airline guys at the airport about this official annoucement.
I had sponsered My wife and my 5 month old son as pwemanent residents and they are coming this sunday . I am gonna tell her to bring everything ( marriage certificate, photocopy of my pr card, marriage photos, and photocopy of this official announcement etc.) So that airport crew will not have any reason to deny their boarding.
As immediate family members of citizens/PRs are already exempt under a different condition, it can be assumed that the exemption "(d) a person who is authorized, in writing, by a consular officer of the Government of Canada to enter Canada for the purpose of reuniting immediate family members" is likely referring to other people who have been given special permission to travel.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
This is so unfair for people like us who have been waiting for an year to be with their spouse. They should’ve exempted the pr holder immediate family aswell. What’s makes me more worried is we don’t even know when will they remove this ban now
The official publication is out and they have exempted immediate family of PR holders as well.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/covid-19-travel-restrictions.682590/#post-8551248

Reactions: Sarausman92

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Jeez people calm down. Yes things are cancelled and stuff, but there are people dying all over the world from this virus! I am worried that my PR app may not be processed in the time, but I'm still alive. A bit of perspective here people.
I agree with you, but in peacetime no one was worried about those who die from the flu (650,000 every year) coz it is not surprising that even now most people think about problems in the immigration process, and not about some new hundred dead :rolleyes:
armoured
it was a joke, but still I definitely like the new news

Reactions: armoured

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Well it's good news that they have just made it official for family members of PR's now. Took a bit of time after constantly saying it was only for citizens families only. :)

Reactions: unknowntoknown

Snowflakes0528

Feb 19, 2020
As immediate family members of citizens/PRs are already exempt under a different condition, it can be assumed that the exemption "(d) a person who is authorized, in writing, by a consular officer of the Government of Canada to enter Canada for the purpose of reuniting immediate family members" is likely referring to other people who have been given special permission to travel.
what do you mean special permission .my spouse and child both citizen and i’m here still waiting for my outland sponsorship .can i apply for any visa to be with them in this type of crisis ? thankyou