+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
In my ecas only 3lines add what does it's mean .pl tell me
1 We have received Permanent Residence Application .
2 we send medical instructions.
3 Medical Results have been received
Only 3line and we are starting processing on your file this line doesn't add.
Thanks in advance

Eric1993

Nov 25, 2019
Hey can I get some help? thanks in advance!
My student spouse open work permit got refused by November last week on the statement of
  1. Not satisfied you will leave canada because of current employment
  2. Not satisfied you will leave canada because of financial assests.
I have resigned from my current job for 2 months before I applied for the visa and I have added financial assests of 10000$.

Should I provide additional financial assests and apply asap?
Is it a must to have a job while I applying for the open work permit?

arbab.amjad85

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi,
can anyone provide clarification on this before I send in?
You have to take the original and its copy to a notary public office. show them both. they will certify the copy. then take the certified copy of the original, the translated document and the affidavit of the translator( certifying that it is a true translation) and send it in

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Inland common-law sponsorship
Form IM008: Dependants

If my common-law partner is a Canadian Citizen by birth and we both live in CAnada, do I list her as an accompanying dependant. Confusing.

Form EIMM 5669E:

What is the difference between:
D Have been refused Refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent residence visa or visitor of temporary residence visa to Canada or any other country?
and
E Have been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country

They sound like the same question.

I was refused my first study visa. Got it second time after college gave me the correct DLI number

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey can I get some help? thanks in advance!
My student spouse open work permit got refused by November last week on the statement of
  1. Not satisfied you will leave canada because of current employment
  2. Not satisfied you will leave canada because of financial assests.
I have resigned from my current job for 2 months before I applied for the visa and I have added financial assests of 10000$.

Should I provide additional financial assests and apply asap?
Is it a must to have a job while I applying for the open work permit?
This section of the forum is for Canadian citizens and PRs who are sponsoring their family members. Post in the International Student section.

Reactions: Belarusian

Dellopm

Oct 5, 2019
Go through the country-specific requirements in the checklist to see what is required.

His current status is not an issue.
canuck_in_uk Thank you for replying!
I understand that he will need documents from Qatar ( country of residence) Iran ( country of citizenship). The required documents asked for Iranian's are birth certificate and Iranian ID which my fiance does not have( he has Iranian passport), since he was born and brought up in Qatar.

He 'does' have a birth certificate and ID from Qatar. I don't understand how to fullfill Iranian birth certificate and national ID requirements since he was not born or lives in Iran.

I was reading on this forum for Iranian citizen need to have marriage registered in Iran? We are not going to do a religious ceremony and will have a wedding in Europe. Will this complicate our application?

Thanks!

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I want to share my experience with Gckey: I sent letter in web form with scans. The technical service used my information instead of form 0008 (the country of Belarus), they used the info from the birth certificate (Republic of Belarus) - they answered that this was a mistake. I was able to attach to Gckey, without changing anything, but apparently they changed something there (my country`s name). Conclusion: write them with screenshots if you do everything according to the instructions, but only after receiving AOR1!:cool:

lanka1204

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
HI. who know how long take after fingerprints appointment to get visa , who pass this step already? thank you

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi. I previously applied for a visitor visa. I have an account on gckey. Can I also see My immigration process in the same account or will a new number be created? Thank.
Hi, Congratulations for your file moving so speedily, so, can you tell me here, did you came for the visitor before marriage?

annalhiz78

Nov 29, 2019
Hi I have a question about my application here in SVO because my app is almost a yr this coming January 10,2020 and we have 38 days remaining to my account gckey, just wondering before reaching this days I might get the result of our application? Thank you so much really need help to answer my question!

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 22, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 22, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 22, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on May 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
Does it means I have received AOR2 ?

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

dagliemin

Mar 23, 2018
Hi, I have question. I got my pr on august 2019. I'm getting marry next month. My fiance waiting refugee acceptance. How can I apply pr for her and how long its gonna take? and How much do i need to pay for fee?
Thank you

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 22, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 22, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 22, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on May 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
Does it means I have received AOR2 ?
Not yet. AOR2 is when your app has been transferred to another VO, either Mississauga or your local VO. Hang tight, it will come.

Reactions: SahilAasi