Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Lawd a God so I can put a month timeline in my head. I submitted mines the 22 of Nov they received it the 25. Sighs
2 weeks to a month. Just checked my tracking from dhl and they picked up my passports.

verveiko

Aug 3, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Hi everyone. So I'm back to this forum 3rd time... New application, now for my common-law partner.

Inland applicants are exempt.

No one can give biometrics in Canada. Some people can give biometrics at a POE when entering the country.
As of December 3, 2019, you need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) if you’re applying within Canada as a

• foreign worker (including extending your work permit)
  • international student (including extending your study permit)
  • visa-required visitor (including extending your stay)
  • permanent resident

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

kate503

Dec 5, 2019
Hi guys, I hope someone could clarify something for me. We are in need of getting Stage 1 approval in order for my husband not to get deported. The sponsorship application processing started on November 5th and PR on November 21 is this normal for both to be worked on in parallel and with such a short gap? Or are we getting lucky and the Stage 1 Approval is coming shortly?

mocomb

Aug 7, 2017
HI Everyone,

quick question please. if my wife is on visitor visa and is here in canada, how should i answer this question : What country does the person being sponsored reside in ? should i put canada or country of usual residence?

thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
HI Everyone,

quick question please. if my wife is on visitor visa and is here in canada, how should i answer this question : What country does the person being sponsored reside in ? should i put canada or country of usual residence?

thank you
Canada.

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi Everyone,
If my actual wedding date(in invitations) and the date when the wedding was registered different, will there be a problem when i apply for spousal sponsorship? I hear i would have to show proof of wedding through pics/invitations etc.
Please help.
appreciate the feedback

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Everyone,
If my actual wedding date(in invitations) and the date when the wedding was registered different, will there be a problem when i apply for spousal sponsorship? I hear i would have to show proof of wedding through pics/invitations etc.
Please help.
appreciate the feedback
Explain in an LOE why there is a difference.

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hi everyone
I wanna know what my ecas is saying, is this mean a decision has been made? After transferring to LVO no email I had received Iam sharing ecas status bellow
  1. Sponsorship application status: Decision made.
  2. Permanent residence application status: in process.
Help me know please! Appreciate in advance

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi everyone
I wanna know what my ecas is saying, is this mean a decision has been made? After transferring to LVO no email I had received Iam sharing ecas status bellow
  1. Sponsorship application status: Decision made.
  2. Permanent residence application status: in process.
Help me know please! Appreciate in advance
There are two parts in the spousal sponsorship process!
The first part that says decision made is to determine if the sponsor is eligible to sponsor the spouse.
The second part is the permanent residence process for the principal applicant (person being sponsored)
So they determine if the sponsor is Eligible to Sponsor before proceeding with the permanent residence process. The sponsor should get an Email soon that states if they’ve been approved to sponsor or not..hope this helps and good luck in your application.

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
There are two parts in the spousal sponsorship process!
The first part that says decision made is to determine if the sponsor is eligible to sponsor the spouse.
The second part is the permanent residence process for the principal applicant (person being sponsored)
So they determine if the sponsor is Eligible to Sponsor before proceeding with the permanent residence process. The sponsor should get an Email soon that states if they’ve been approved to sponsor or not..hope this helps and good luck in your application.
Appreciating in advance for advising!

Reactions: Zikky

Tina556

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi everyone has anyone else had their application transferred to the Visa office in Mexico ? I know it’s on a case by case bias however any idea on how long processing usually takes mine was transferred to the VO In México on October 31st I got an ECAS update on Nov 27th that processing has begun

Tina556

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Please help.
appreciate the feedback
No there shouldn’t be an issue as long as you provide a copy of your original marriage certificate that will suffice .

bidt04

Jan 10, 2019
Montreal
Visa Office......
Sydney
Doc's Request.
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-02-2019
Hello Everyone,

My wife just passed her medical test and Rabat visa office receive it. What's gonna happen now and how long we have to wait more to receive PR?