30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020
Search please.
Really? There’s no need to be rude to him/her. Most people are from different countries and might not understand or know how to navigate the forum that well. No need for that.

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Hi guys,
I recently received ppr which was submitted via DHL courier services. On Gckey though i see where they are requesting uploading Prepaid Return Coupon. Do i still have to upload the coupon even though it was sent with the passport?

I.Jahan

Jul 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
It doesn't slow it down but there is not much point to repeatedly sending Webforms asking the same thing. It doesn't matter that other people have been approved.
Thanks for your response. I sent my webforms regarding some updates and mistakes in my app. Not asking same thing again and again. That's why I asked here can it be a reason for delay as they have to update my file several times?

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
PR application, my wife is my sponsor.

Received Application: July 17
AoR : Sept 13 (same day my wife received mail saying she’s eligible to sponsor)
Biometrics Completed : Sept 16
Medicals Passed : Sept 25

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents
Interview: you do not need an interview
Background Check: we are processing your background check.
Final decision: application is in progress.

Kinda getting impatient right now but there’s nothing we can do but wait.

bidt04

Jan 10, 2019
Montreal
Visa Office......
Sydney
Doc's Request.
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-02-2019
Hello everyone,
Today the Visa office in Rabat requested us for additional document.
In our marriage certificate it indicates that I'm single BUT they want it to be corrected to divorced.

I'm the sponsor I was married before and got divorced in canada. and went to morooco to get married, they put me as single in the marriage certificate.
Now the visa office is asking to provide a new certifiacte that says I'm divorced.

I really don't know what to do at this point. Please help

Pruthvi

Sep 17, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Please let me no this case happend or any one knows this kind of situation. i filed my spouse PR application, CIC received my application on September 3rd and i received AOR on October 2nd 2019 and waiting for bio-metrics and medical emails but i didn't received them so i called the CIC customer care on Nov 4th, 2019 they notified me your application is rejected on Oct 28th and the package will be returned till now i didn't received the package so i called the customer care again today i.e, Nov 8th, 2019 to no the status of my application then the customer service guy told me your Application is CLOSED and we didn't sent the whole package we just sent the letter.

So do i need to send the new application package to CIC again or just any missing documents. please help me with my situation.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Wait to get the letter. You need to see what happened - it's odd for a rejection of a file after so much processing, it means you've been refused. You will need to figure out what happened and refile.
Hi Everyone,

Please let me no this case happend or any one knows this kind of situation. i filed my spouse PR application, CIC received my application on September 3rd and i received AOR on October 2nd 2019 and waiting for bio-metrics and medical emails but i didn't received them so i called the CIC customer care on Nov 4th, 2019 they notified me your application is rejected on Oct 28th and the package will be returned till now i didn't received the package so i called the customer care again today i.e, Nov 8th, 2019 to no the status of my application then the customer service guy told me your Application is CLOSED and we didn't sent the whole package we just sent the letter.

So do i need to send the new application package to CIC again or just any missing documents. please help me with my situation.

ssandhu2020

Nov 8, 2019
Which class I should select on document checklist if I live in Canada but my spouse live in India. I am sponsoring my spouse, outside canada. Please guide.

I am currently living outside Canada and I am applying under Family class

or

I am currently living in Canada and I am applying under the Family class.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Which class I should select on document checklist if I live in Canada but my spouse live in India. I am sponsoring my spouse, outside canada. Please guide.

I am currently living outside Canada and I am applying under Family class

or

I am currently living in Canada and I am applying under the Family class.
Neither. It is referring to where the applicant lives.