18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Reactions: Zikky

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hello Seniors,

This question is regarding the supporting documents in the checklist. The checklist asks to provide proof of the sponsor's visits. Does it mean the Principal Applicant's visits are not considered?

As my spouse (PA) already holds a visitor visa, she did travel to Canada to visit me before we got married. Can we include them as well?

Thanking you in advance.

Winsational

Nov 8, 2019
Hello everyone!
I received my PPR Nov 7, which is a good thing? (They received my app. Aug 6). I and my Canadian spouse live in Bermuda at the moment. All the addresses we've used for the application are for Bermuda. As a bermudian I only need to send photos and passport photocopies.

I guess my question is will they send everything back to me here in bermuda? Or do I need to provide a Canada address? In the letter it says it doesn't send passports outside of North America, but I'm also not sending my passport.

We've gotten this far, I just don't want to mess up! Anyone else applied outside of Canada/us in this situation?Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

lanka1204

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
For me it took a month and half.
ok ,thank you for answer! for me 9 day left before its gonna be a month, so waiting until the end of November hopefully

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi Seniors,

This may sound like an obvious question, but nevertheless, would like to clarify. Can someone confirm if the the answers to the following 2 questions in two separate forms are the same?

Part C, Question 4 in form IMM 5532 relationship information and sponsorship evaluation : have you visited each other during the relationship

and

Question 7 in the document checklist. Proof of sponsor's visits.

Thanking you in advance!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
They're not quite the same.

The first one asks if you have both visited each other if you are not living together. You can answer yes/no to this one, and then provide details in the grid below. If you are living apart and have not visited each other, you must have a very good reason for it.

The checklist question is similar, but it's a reminder that you actually need to provide proof of the visits you mention in the relationship evaluation.

Reactions: kylelowry

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hi seniors

I’ve applied my pr application under spousal sponsorship, my sponsor is approved to sponsor me. Could anyone here tell me what are the background checks that CIC do with applicant i.e person being sponsored..
Thanks in advance your suggestions are meant a lot to me.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi seniors

I’ve applied my pr application under spousal sponsorship, my sponsor is approved to sponsor me. Could anyone here tell me what are the background checks that CIC do with applicant i.e person being sponsored..
Thanks in advance your suggestions are meant a lot to me.
They're investigations into your past, your history, and whether you're a risk to Canada in any way. The visa office examines things like your criminal record, whether you're a terrorist, whether you've been involved in anything that Canada would not want to have in the country.

Reactions: Faraz Khan

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
They're investigations into your past, your history, and whether you're a risk to Canada in any way. The visa office examines things like your criminal record, whether you're a terrorist, whether you've been involved in anything that Canada would not want to have in the country.
Thank you very much for your reply. One more thing they haven’t sent me my AOR to me but I do have my UCI and my application number. Do they still return my application and say your application is incomplete. M

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Thank you very much for your reply. One more thing they haven’t sent me my AOR to me but I do have my UCI and my application number. Do they still return my application and say your application is incomplete. M
If you didn't get AOR, how do you have your UCI and application number?
The letter that gives you those is your AOR.

Reactions: Faraz Khan

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Well I got
If you didn't get AOR, how do you have your UCI and application number?
The letter that gives you those is your AOR.
Well I got my uci and my application number from my medical instruction mail as well as from my biometrics mail. Both mail from CIC stated my UCI and app number.