Montreal
Visa Office......
Sydney
Doc's Request.
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-02-2019
Hello everyone,
Today the Visa office in Rabat requested us for additional document.
In our marriage certificate it indicates that I'm single BUT they want it to be corrected to divorced.

I'm the sponsor I was married before and got divorced in canada. and went to morooco to get married, they put me as single in the marriage certificate.
Now the visa office is asking to provide a new certifiacte that says I'm divorced.

I really don't know what to do at this point. Please help
Anyone? please help

bidt04

Jan 10, 2019
Montreal
Visa Office......
Sydney
Doc's Request.
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-02-2019
They are asking you for your divorce certificate. I doubt they are asking you to amend your marriage certificate.
They are literally asking me to make the correction on the marriage certificate, they also asked me to provide them with the divorce details from court

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hello,
I submitted my spousal pr application in july this year later I went under medical examination and biometrics both. My spouse received mail regarding she’s eligible to sponsor me. My pr application has been sent to my home country visa office but so far I don’t receive AOR so that I link my application to my online account. I’m wondering why I’ve not received my AOR. In addition I do have my UCI and application number too. Please suggest me guys so that I can see the status of my app.

dm1317

May 12, 2019
------------------------------------------PLEASE HELP--------------------------------------

Hi,

I have received an email saying "Final Request" to provide identity documents yesterday. Below the document request, it says to complete Medical Examination for Myself and all family members.

I have already submitted my medicals and it says- you passed the medical in application.

My question is 'is it a general statement from CIC or asking me to take again with all family member. Pls help

"From CIC:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

> Supporting identity documents: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism
certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old school records (Fifth
class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and Voter's ID card.
This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/08

As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members
within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family
members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if
they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying
dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e)."

Thanks

Hi,

You don't have to do medical test again. as they've mentioned that "If you have not done so previously"
I got the same request for other documents and didn't have submitted new medical as it is not required

dm1317

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone,

Need a little help here, my fiancé holds a PR, I have a couple of questions here:

1. What are the steps we need to take for him to sponsor me? In such a case, once I go as a dependent, how much time it usually takes for the work permit for me to come by.
2. Also between this and me applying independently which would be faster?

Please guide.

Hi,

If your fiance holds PR, and you'll not get work permit if you go as a dependent.
To go as a dependent you should get married first (court marriage or traditional marriage ) and has to apply PR file. Which will take time depends on situation!

So if you're not married yet, you should get visitor visa and do court marriage in Canada, from this you will get work permit until you get PR. It depends on you. This will the fastest way to stay with your fiance. But if visa gets rejected you have only option left to apply for PR under family class sponsorship.

lanka1204

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
hi , who recive already fingerprints instruction? how long its takes after payment?? cos i pay at 21 oct, and not recive yet any letter..

Reactions: Belarusian

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I recently got my COPR in EE. I'm planning to land in Ontario on December 1st.

- 1+ year I had to exclude my wife because she was about to bear our first child after 8+ years .... a lot of wait - mentioning this here to tell that we did not want to take the risk of flying and giving birth in new country being away from family we felt it safe if the newborn stayed at my native place for a while with my joint family...so on and so forth.

- IRCC took their time to give me COPR exactly 13 months from the date of AOR. which I did not think can happen while I excluded my wife from application.

- Anyways, now that my daughter is almost touching 1 year I am totally fine to apply for spousal sponsorship.

- I want to know that After landing how soon I can apply for spousal sponsorship.

- And where can I start? Do I need to use my GC key account? Or is it going to be a paper application?

- Year of Marriage 2010

Thanks & Regards
P.S. I have all the documents available : marriage cert., passport of my child, birth cert., my daughter's medical was also done this year only