+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Enxhi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
I ordered gmcs notes but I forgot to attach consent form and today I received an email requesting the consent. Can someone explain me please on the section 1 and 2, what is “Related individual’s information”, what information I have to write in this part?
Also, they said quote our file number in any correspondence, which file number I have to write? That number which is on the subject?
Thanks

gsr

Jul 18, 2016
Hi every one , need some help here.

My spouse pr application was rejected because one of the form is missing in the application, can I get refund for the money I have paid, or can I use the same receipt for next time when I send the application again?

Thanks!

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018

My spouse pr application was rejected because one of the form is missing in the application, can I get refund for the money I have paid, or can I use the same receipt for next time when I send the application again?

Thanks!
Is it rejected or returned?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Thanks!
Same receipt.

vcdm

Apr 4, 2019
Hi All,

Recently, I have received PR for myself, my wife and my 2 yr old kid. We have to land in Canada before end of september 2019. I am from India.

They may not be able to join me when I land in Canada. If they cannot land before september, they will lose PR and we have to try sponsorship for my wife and kid.

I want to know from you guys how long the sponsorship process will take. Is it difficult to complete all the processes if i am in Canada and my family being in India.?

Any answers for this would be really helpful.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All,

Recently, I have received PR for myself, my wife and my 2 yr old kid. We have to land in Canada before end of september 2019. I am from India.

They may not be able to join me when I land in Canada. If they cannot land before september, they will lose PR and we have to try sponsorship for my wife and kid.

I want to know from you guys how long the sponsorship process will take. Is it difficult to complete all the processes if i am in Canada and my family being in India.?

Any answers for this would be really helpful.
Expect a year for the sponsorship process. The difficulty is that you must be residing in Canada, so you will likely be separated from them for the entire process.

SamAqeel

Dec 20, 2018
Hi everyone! I want to ask after Medical how long CIC give response to the applicant. Have you any idea please share with us.