+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Ramisha

Oct 20, 2018
Hey guys. I had a question regarding my husband's spousal visa application.
So my husband is a Pakistani citizen with Pakistani passport but gas been living in UAE for the past 7 years. He was a student there and now his student visa has expired.
We are in the process of his application. Submitted application on March 8th 2019 received AOR on April 9th 2019. Then SA on May 25th 2019. BR on May 27th and MR on May 29th. His medical results says passed on GcKey on June 3rd 2019.

I just want to know if he changes his status in UAE to visit visa or if he decided to move back to Pakistan. How will it effect the application? Do we need to contact IRCC about his visa situation?

gracey31

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Can somebody help me, Can I print pictures(proof of relationship) in a normal photo paper? what is the size of the picture?
thank you so much, hope somebody can help me answer my question

Humashafiq

Jun 9, 2019
Can somebody help me, Can I print pictures(proof of relationship) in a normal photo paper? what is the size of the picture?
thank you so much, hope somebody can help me answer my question
My lawyer did that she took original picture then she photocopies ( colour one) and its was just a regular size i don’t think so immigration they are size Pacific

reytan

Jun 11, 2019
My wife became refuge in canada due to legal problems in turkey when she was 5 months pregnant when she came to your country
I haven't seen my daughter for 8 months and my daughter is 8 months old now.
the united nations have the right to see and know her father according to the rights of the child rights contract
I expect help from you and return

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
My wife became refuge in canada due to legal problems in turkey when she was 5 months pregnant when she came to your country
I haven't seen my daughter for 8 months and my daughter is 8 months old now.
the united nations have the right to see and know her father according to the rights of the child rights contract
I expect help from you and return
I'm not sure what you're asking. Firstly, it is not a right to immigrate to Canada, but a privilege. Do you have a spousal sponsorship application in progress?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hey guys. I had a question regarding my husband's spousal visa application.
So my husband is a Pakistani citizen with Pakistani passport but gas been living in UAE for the past 7 years. He was a student there and now his student visa has expired.
We are in the process of his application. Submitted application on March 8th 2019 received AOR on April 9th 2019. Then SA on May 25th 2019. BR on May 27th and MR on May 29th. His medical results says passed on GcKey on June 3rd 2019.

I just want to know if he changes his status in UAE to visit visa or if he decided to move back to Pakistan. How will it effect the application? Do we need to contact IRCC about his visa situation?
Neither of the changes affect the application, you gave all truth at the time of submission. I would say keep IRCC informed of the situation as that's what they ask for.

reytan

Jun 11, 2019
I'm not sure what you're asking. Firstly, it is not a right to immigrate to Canada, but a privilege. Do you have a spousal sponsorship application in progress?
My wifes application for asylum has been accepted than later on we applied for PR. She showed me on pr application as her husband.we deposited money for pr application. The officer told us that we don’t have any missing papers and dont have to contact them. I didn’t even see my child who’s Canadian citizen

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My wifes application for asylum has been accepted than later on we applied for PR. She showed me on pr application as her husband.we deposited money for pr application. The officer told us that we don’t have any missing papers and dont have to contact them. I didn’t even see my child who’s Canadian citizen
Then you need to wait or have your wife and child meet you in a third country.

alistairda

Jun 4, 2019
No one added me till now. Can some one do this

FOURTH REQUEST

Hello

Can you please add me to the spread sheet.

User Id: alistairda
Application Type: Outland Spouse Application
Application Sent: May 28, 2019
Application Received: May 30, 2019

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
No one added me till now. Can some one do this

FOURTH REQUEST

Hello

Can you please add me to the spread sheet.

User Id: alistairda
Application Type: Outland Spouse Application
Application Sent: May 28, 2019
Application Received: May 30, 2019
I think you got to

dpap

Jun 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a quick question. I will be getting married in Nov this year. I am PR and My Fiancee has a visitor visa of Canada. After getting married, I am planning to bring her here with me and then planning to apply for In-land PR.

Now, Is it okay to book one-way ticket for her as we will be applying for In land PR and after applying she doesn't have any plan to go back ?
I have heard Airlines from India won't allow you to board in flight if you have don't have return ticket.

Should I go with one way ticket or two-way ticket? And obviously yes, If I will book two-way ticket, I will buy refundable one and will cancel the return ticket later on.

I would like to know your views/ some one who had kind of similar situation like me.

And one more question, Does immigration at the border put some kind of stamp in passport such as you have to leave the country by so and so date(For e.g. date of return ticket) or she can stay for straight 6 months?

Thanks

Last edited: