AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
He is very unlikely to be granted a TRV after being removed. What are your grounds for a conjugal sponsorship? You qualified as common law
We meet the standard for conjugal...I guess you're asking why we didn't file while common-law? We did. App returned incomplete. While fixing that, his Dad died back in Lithuania so he needed to go home and we decided to refile later. And, here we are:)

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Guys can you tell me please after medical done how long to processing time
It gets approved in just days but entire app is still probably 9 months from finished.

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These days, is it better to get married inside canada then sponsor your wife or get married outside canada and then sponsor? marriage will be 100% legit.

PradipSaha

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Toronto, Canada
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-05-2019
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
IELTS Request
24-05-2018
File Transfer...
12-12-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-05-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
LANDED..........
10-07-2019
Hi @Leon for inland spousal sponsorship, is it mandatory that the spouse being sponsored has to remain in Canada from the date of application submission till the date application gets approved??
Actually, I am landing in Toronto on 9th July, my wife is applying for a TRV for the duration : 1st to 20th August, so if I submit the inland spousal sponsorship application during this period and then she leaves for India on 20th, will this raise a concern??

sherayn

Jun 9, 2019
Need help application has been sent back twice as incomplete:

I am from USA, my Canadian husband is sponsoring me.
Our issue now is my 20 year old child in Arizona who is unmarried, he lives with his father (ex- spouse). I have never had physical custody of him. But understand I need to include him anyway. He will be forgoing the medical evaluation.
What forms does he need to fill out?
and what forms do I need to include him on.

Specifically the Additional family information form. The form says each person needs to fill out there own form
So I filled one out, had my Canadian spouse fill one out, and am having my son fill one out.
Since each form is separate we've put the form owner as the applicant on that form is this correct?

Please help I'm almost not wo my month mark and have to file for a visa extension. And we're still at square one. We do not have $4k to get a lawyer but just need help on the forms any tips or direction would be much appreciated.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga

Our issue now is my 20 year old child in Arizona who is unmarried, he lives with his father (ex- spouse). I have never had physical custody of him. But understand I need to include him anyway. He will be forgoing the medical evaluation.

Specifically the Additional family information form. The form says each person needs to fill out there own form
So I filled one out, had my Canadian spouse fill one out, and am having my son fill one out.
Since each form is separate we've put the form owner as the applicant on that form is this correct?

Please help I'm almost not wo my month mark and have to file for a visa extension. And we're still at square one. We do not have $4k to get a lawyer but just need help on the forms any tips or direction would be much appreciated.
You Canadian spouse does not have to fill out the additional family info. You son has to.

He will have to do the medical evaluation even though he will not accompany you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Either he fills out/submits everything, does the medical and is included or you try to have him excluded and submit nothing for him. If you are excluding your son, you need to get a notarized declaration from him stating that he refuses to do the medical and be included. You need to do a notarized declaration stating that you understand that he will be excluded from the Family Class and you will never be able to sponsor him.

Humashafiq

Jun 9, 2019
Hello guys it’s really hard to wait I am praying everyday to get my husband in Canada I submit my application in August 13,2018
Medical done 7, December 2018
Start processing 24,January 2019
What’s next it’s been almost 6 months still showing medical received if someone can tell me thanks

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
A little concern!
Is working part time or casual in government health , will affect my spousal app? Is it mandatory to work full time till my spouse gets here?

Snoopy75

May 3, 2018
Hi everyone, forgive me if this question has been asked a million times or seems obvious!

My partner and I file our taxes jointly, and I was wondering where the taxes would fit best for additional proof of our marriage. Would it fit best the "important documents for you and your spouse showing you are recognized as each other's spouses" or "proof of financial support between you and your sponsor and/or shared expenses."

It seems like taxes could fit either of those criteria since they're important documents showing we are married, but also they show that our finances are tied together. Any insight would be appreciated!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone, forgive me if this question has been asked a million times or seems obvious!

My partner and I file our taxes jointly, and I was wondering where the taxes would fit best for additional proof of our marriage. Would it fit best the "important documents for you and your spouse showing you are recognized as each other's spouses" or "proof of financial support between you and your sponsor and/or shared expenses."

It seems like taxes could fit either of those criteria since they're important documents showing we are married, but also they show that our finances are tied together. Any insight would be appreciated!
It qualifies as the first. It is not proof of financial support or shared expenses, as it doesn't show you paid for anything for each other.

Reactions: Snoopy75

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
A lot of people from August are having a slow time of it. Have you ordered the GCMS notes? They can help show you where the file might be.
Hello guys it’s really hard to wait I am praying everyday to get my husband in Canada I submit my application in August 13,2018
Medical done 7, December 2018
Start processing 24,January 2019
What’s next it’s been almost 6 months still showing medical received if someone can tell me thanks

Reactions: sveta