AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hello guys !
I am April 10 AOR applicant .
The day they have sent me my application number I noticed that they forgot to put one letter at the end of my husbands name .
My husband submitted webforms since then and I call them so many times since I wasn’t the representative of my husband I had to submit a a form which I did too .
But they didn’t fix it yet .
Got biometrics and medical request now have no idea what to do any suggestions?
Thanks

Atecami

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-04-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Hello,

this information should maybe be updated in order to avoid confusion.

The Cic Vegreville CPC has been closed permanently and now the average processing time for inland and outland spousal sponsorship applications according to the IRCC website are 12 months.
And when waiting for the PR, an applicant can travel, but needs the requirements to enter Canada again, which is a valid visa or eTA and of course a valid passport or travel document.
This is at least what it is written.
Thank you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=248&top=28

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone. We received AOR and SA in less than 2 months. I was expecting MR and BR but I received a letter saying the file is being transferred to the visa office. Can someone please explain to me whether this is a good or bad thing (or neither)? Is there a chance that it was transferred so quickly because an interview might be required?

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi everyone. We received AOR and SA in less than 2 months. I was expecting MR and BR but I received a letter saying the file is being transferred to the visa office. Can someone please explain to me whether this is a good or bad thing (or neither)? Is there a chance that it was transferred so quickly because an interview might be required?
Well u should be happy congrats ur case is moving faster that is a good sign ..

May 3, 2019
Hello, I'm gathering all documents and information to be sponsored by my husband. I have a Question regarding the items that say principal applicants and all family members.

In my case will that be just me or my parents and sibling as well?
Which are my family members if I'm being sponsored as spouse?
This means, your parents and siblings. Or if you have children as well.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
This means, your parents and siblings. Or if you have children as well.
Not in the context of a spousal sponsorship. Please read the guide. Spousal sponsorships define "family" very specifically in some parts.

It typically means spouse + sponsor + children. There are cases where parents and siblings must be declared ("additional family members") but when considering the family member of the PA it's different. And it's explained in the guide.

Christykrei

May 2, 2019
Hi,

I am gathering all the requirements for my husband’s application and we just noticed that his place of birth in our marriage certificate was wrong. Instead of “Cebu City” it was written “sogod, Cebu”
If we sent this and just attach a letter, would it be okay? Sorry I am just worried. Hope you can help.

Reactions: shah87

Christykrei

May 2, 2019
Hi,

I am gathering all the requirements for my husband’s application and we just noticed that his place of birth in our marriage certificate was wrong. Instead of “Cebu City” it was written “sogod, Cebu”
If we send this and just attach a letter, would it be okay? Sorry I am just worried. Hope you can help.

tztk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi,

If we send this and just attach a letter, would it be okay? Sorry I am just worried. Hope you can help.
Cannot you just get new license with the correct information? I think that would be the best course of action. Whole eligibility of the entire application is based on that document.

RaidanZ

Mar 14, 2018
Hello all, finally, I have received my AOR!

The timeline on my case:
End of Nov 2018: Sent application package from Hong Kong
Beginning of Dec 2018: Package received in Nova Scotia office
21 March 2019: Received email to resubmit one missing piece of document
28 April 2019: Received notice for body check and I am seeing "decision made" on the sponsorship application status page.

So does anyone know how long will the body check procedure take?
And what will be the next procedure?
because it seems like many general procedures have been missing in my case?

Reactions: Brown_Sugar