Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Hi folks,
Please help me
I recently got married . My wife’s parents wasn’t agreed for our marriage as we waited 2 years.
Finally we decided to get married , our marriage was performed with all ceremonies and mine parents was present at our wedding but my wife’s parents was not present.
Guys can you please guide me how to explain a situation to immigration
Is that a red flag
Will really appreciate your response
It's a red flag that you can easily explain. Simply explain the situation on a separate sheet of paper and that's that. You're not the first or last couple that didn't have approval of their family or didn't have family at the wedding or where not everyone is even aware of the situation. As long as you explain it and you prove your relationship is genuine through other requirements, it'll be fine.

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
What do you mean not family members? Letters can be from family and friends, and letters from family are indeed valuable as they show the family is aware of the relationship/marriage and has met the other party.
If you have family photos, they suffice. But yes, if you wish to have letters, thats ok too. There is no enough proof you can provide, just keep it to a limit where its easy on the officer handling your case too.

naomijernigan

Nov 28, 2018
My fiancé is entering Canada as a visitor, and we are getting married and applying for sponsorship should he tell CBSA that we are planning to apply for PR?

macpat

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
File Transfer...
24-07-2014 / IP: 20-11-2014
Passport Req..
DM / PPR Feb - 10 - 2015
Good Luck to Everyone from my little baby !! Hope you all will be get together with your loved ones soon ..

NavArsh_Sidhu

Mar 27, 2019
Hi
I am waiting for PPR for my husband. We applied in july 2018.
Medical was done on jan 2, 2019
no news after that
How long normally they take after medical??

nizam0317

Jun 20, 2018
Hi,
I recently submitted spouse sponsorship application and forgot to write the photo date on application photos. I'm worried, will they send my application back. Please reply.

Raman@90

Mar 26, 2019
When I was married, my wifes parents couldnt make it to our wedding in Canada because of passport/financial issues and we Skyped them the entire wedding instead. On our documents we explained why they were not in attendance at our wedding.

I'm sure there are people on here who went through a similar scenario and they could not bring their other parents out (or none of their parents came at all) and they got their PR.

Dont stress.
Thank you for your reply

Raman@90

Mar 26, 2019
It's a red flag that you can easily explain. Simply explain the situation on a separate sheet of paper and that's that. You're not the first or last couple that didn't have approval of their family or didn't have family at the wedding or where not everyone is even aware of the situation. As long as you explain it and you prove your relationship is genuine through other requirements, it'll be fine.
Hi np08
I need to make a extra cover letter to explain a situation !!

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today at 7:28 AM
I applied for spoulsal sponsorship and got the biomatric request yesterday. In the biomatric request, it says gender as male instead of female. My spouse is female. I know the reason why though. Before sending the application package, i found the two mistakes, one is gender(Male instead of female) and birth place (Vellore instead of Vellore, Tamilnadu) in IMM 008 form. Before submitting, I fixed the issue, validated and took the print and sent it.However, i forgot to replace the updated bar codes page. I believe, that's why i got the wrong gender in biometric request. Its correct in the paper though.

What do i do? I am really nervous now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Enxhi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
hi everyone
I have problems with my Gckey account.
When I sign in it doesn’t show my application but it turns me back to the main page,so I sign in again and again but the same.
I have some days I haven’t checked my application. Please help

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Hello can anyone help me ,? I have interview yesterday and everything goes well.
Can anyone tell me about how many days i should wait until they ask me to send the passport because my medical expires on 30 april ?

Reactions: OutlandeuropePa