+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong gender in biomatrics request

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for spoulsal sponsorship and got the biomatric request yesterday. In the biomatric request, it says gender as male instead of female. My spouse is female. I know the reason why though. Before sending the application package, i found the two mistakes, one is gender(Male instead of female) and birth place (Vellore instead of Vellore, Tamilnadu) in IMM 008 form. Before submitting, I fixed the issue, validated and took the print and sent it.However, i forgot to replace the updated bar codes page. I believe, that's why i got the wrong gender in biometric request. Its correct in the paper though.

What do i do? I am really nervous now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Pravin1980

Apr 2, 2018
Hello Vivek,
MY brother got Biometric request today but his Gender wrongly mentioned. Could you please suggest what did you do to solve your problem?
Looks like my Brother is having same problem like you. Any suggestions on how you got it corrected would be very helpful.
Thanks.

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Vivek,
MY brother got Biometric request today but his Gender wrongly mentioned. Could you please suggest what did you do to solve your problem?
Looks like my Brother is having same problem like you. Any suggestions on how you got it corrected would be very helpful.
Thanks.
I Submitted the form to CIC informing the mistake and my wife went to Biometric. They didnt ask anything.

Vish5244

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I applied for spoulsal sponsorship and got the biomatric request yesterday. In the biomatric request, it says gender as male instead of female. My spouse is female. I know the reason why though. Before sending the application package, i found the two mistakes, one is gender(Male instead of female) and birth place (Vellore instead of Vellore, Tamilnadu) in IMM 008 form. Before submitting, I fixed the issue, validated and took the print and sent it.However, i forgot to replace the updated bar codes page. I believe, that's why i got the wrong gender in biometric request. Its correct in the paper though.

What do i do? I am really nervous now. Any help is greatly appreciated.
[/QUOTEh

How did you fix it???