+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

didars

Nov 17, 2018
Hello can anyone help me ,? I have interview yesterday and everything goes well.
Can anyone tell me about how many days i should wait until they ask me to send the passport because my medical expires on 30 april ?
What was your time line?

didars

Nov 17, 2018
November 2017 qe sent the aplication
April 2018 i made the exam
Yesterday i gave my interview
Where did file your application? Inland outside of Canada?
Why all this question ?
Because depending on country to country processing time normally after interviews it will take 4- 6 weeks to get the unswere back from immigration officer. After they makes any decision.. you will get first DM . I think so.. all the best

Alda

Sep 13, 2018

Because depending on country to country processing time normally after interviews it will take 4- 6 weeks to get the unswere back from immigration officer. After they makes any decision.. you will get first DM . I think so.. all the best
Outside canada
The officer ask me if i can go in canada before 1 may 2019 i tell him yes , and he told me we will ask to send passport. But i dont know how many time because is just 1 month before the medical expires

didars

Nov 17, 2018

I applied for my spouse application in August 10 2018 .. now in January they transferred file to delhi visa office..there is no news after.

Reactions: Alda

didars

Nov 17, 2018
I applied for my spouse application in August 10 2018 .. now in January they transferred file to delhi visa office..there is no news after.
Better to have your medical again on same file number and submit it again on your GCkeys folder. Or consult with any immigration expert.

didars

Nov 17, 2018
I dont know they dont tell me to do the exams
I read a case where the applicant had to go through the medical exam again as they asked her to submit her pp after medical exam was expired. But it's not not more then two weeks process even if you have go through medical again

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
I read a case where the applicant had to go through the medical exam again as they asked her to submit her pp after medical exam was expired. But it's not not more then two weeks process even if you have go through medical again
I know but they tell me if i can go before the medical expires so is a good sign they will ask for passport i think ?

didars

Nov 17, 2018
I know but they tell me if i can go before the medical expires so is a good sign they will ask for passport i think ?
May be they will make it fast. it depends on officer how he will see your file and circumstances. Hope for the best. May be you will be Lucky if they would ask you submit ur pp get stamped and land in Canada before your medical expired all the best

Reactions: Alda

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
May be they will make it fast. it depends on officer how he will see your file and circumstances. Hope for the best. May be you will be Lucky if they would ask you submit ur pp get stamped and land in Canada before your medical expired all the best
Thanku i hope the best for you too

Mar 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "Alda, post: 7707281, miembro: 794628"] Hola, ¿alguien puede ayudarme? Tengo entrevista ayer y todo va bien.
¿Alguien puede decirme cuántos días debo esperar hasta que me pidan que envíe el pasaporte porque mi médico vence el 30 de abril? [/ QUOTE]
Hola te quisierà preguntar si te aceptaron los exámenes médicos sin orden de la embajada o te los hiciste cuando ellos te lo enviaron