+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Monika007

May 23, 2018
After landed in Canada by spousal sponsorship can I divorce my husband? Does it make any change in my PR for this case? Need suggession asap.

Peruvisa

May 25, 2018
Hello I sponsored my husband who lives in Peru in October 2017. Today I received a pre-arrival email that offers services for living and looking for work. He still has not had his interview yet.. does anyone know what’s next ?

mrsjess

May 19, 2018
Hi, have you liked your account to the existing applicatiin?usually there eill be a request letter in your account as well.
I cant linked my documents to gckey account..so that i submitted the required documents through e-mail. But still my ECAS status is the same.

redhotgalego

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Quick question, when applying for both PR and OWP, is the AOR only to be expected for the PR application or should there be two? Thank you!

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
it is not going to effect your file however, getting a TRV while sponsorship application is progress is very unlikely, because the visa officer would assume, since your spouse is a canadian permanent resident, you are not a true visitor of canada..
However there is no harm trying, but be advised that it would delay your application by a month, as they would pause your sponsorship application as they will process with the same UCI number

hope this answers your question
how do you know this ?? that they will pause your file ?

Crise CG

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga /Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28OCT2016
Doc's Request.
08FEB2017
AOR Received.
31OCT2016
File Transfer...
17NOV2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT..Passed / background check IP 9March2017
Passport Req..
13MARCH2017 Glory to God.Submitted: 20MARCH2017
VISA ISSUED...
23MARCH2017
LANDED..........
MAY2017
Question, where will I include IMM5604- Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent, in my folder as Sponsor? or in my dependent child as Principla Applicant? Thanks in advance.

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hi

I have a question. So I’m holding a post graduate work permit that will expire this November 2018 (1 year only) and my husband and I will be applying for spousal sponsorship (inland). We got married this January and we’ve been together for almost two years.

1. Can I apply for an OWP with the spousal sponsorship?
  2. Do we have any red flags for inland spousal sponsorship?
Thank you so much

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
After landed in Canada by spousal sponsorship can I divorce my husband? Does it make any change in my PR for this case? Need suggession asap.
It depends on when you divorce. If it is immediately after landing, then yes because it would show that the marriage really ended before you became a PR and therefore you committed immigration fraud.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

I have a question. So I’m holding a post graduate work permit that will expire this November 2018 (1 year only) and my husband and I will be applying for spousal sponsorship (inland). We got married this January and we’ve been together for almost two years.

1. Can I apply for an OWP with the spousal sponsorship?
  2. Do we have any red flags for inland spousal sponsorship?
Thank you so much
Already answered in your other thread. Don't double post.

Mrdi-khsta

Apr 28, 2018
Hi guys
I need some help about an email i got by MP.
They said the file has been finalized and waiting for final review..
so what does it excatly mean ? Any idea?
Is it possible they mean bgc is paased ?or still in proces?
I'm april2017 applicant
Got pre-arrival about 3months ago.
Ecas says medical result have been recieved and nothing more since about 3months.