+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Hi Guys is there anybody know what is the full review, I got replies back from London visa office that ur file is awaiting for full review once review take place we will in contact? that means since September 2017 they did not touch my file yet. I applied in June 2017.
you can order the GMCS note to see what happened

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
I have applied for my wife in January 2016 still not completed status showing in process however i contacted through case specific inquiry many time as it has been over 2 years they saying ur file is in visa office. Is their anybody explained why its taking so long? Medical and every thing done even they are not tequesting any further documents but case seems frozen wothout the justification? Guide plz
same thing

order a GMCS note to see whats going on your file

Mono2io1

May 9, 2018
I have questions and I need some help . what are the papers I need to upload after linking my account online for sponsorship under family class . Do I need to upload all papers I sent through mail again or wait until they tell me what paper they need?

Yaztun

May 11, 2018
tunisia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris visa office
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Doc's Request.
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2018
Med's Request
21-03-2018
Med's Done....
03-04-2018
hi everyone
My application status is in process
What's that mean?is it good sign?

Yaztun

May 11, 2018
tunisia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris visa office
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Doc's Request.
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2018
Med's Request
21-03-2018
Med's Done....
03-04-2018
Feb 2 app received
March 16 AOR
March 19 shedule A
March 21 medical request
April 3 medical exam passed
Then app forwarded to paris visa office

pnkj

Sep 25, 2015
Hi fellows,

I would reaaly appreciate the help

I am a Canadian permanent resident. I am the sponsor and I recently applied for the spousal sponsorship for my wife under the family class sponsorship (spouse living outside Canada), haven’t got any file number yet

My question, Is it possible for my wife to come and visit me in Canada on a visitor visa. Will that effect our file?

Thanks

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
Hi fellows,

I would reaaly appreciate the help

I am a Canadian permanent resident. I am the sponsor and I recently applied for the spousal sponsorship for my wife under the family class sponsorship (spouse living outside Canada), haven’t got any file number yet

My question, Is it possible for my wife to come and visit me in Canada on a visitor visa. Will that effect our file?

Thanks
it is not going to effect your file however, getting a TRV while sponsorship application is progress is very unlikely, because the visa officer would assume, since your spouse is a canadian permanent resident, you are not a true visitor of canada..
However there is no harm trying, but be advised that it would delay your application by a month, as they would pause your sponsorship application as they will process with the same UCI number

hope this answers your question

Reactions: pnkj

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
Hello friends, I'm sponsoring my wife from outside Canada. There is something in document checklist regarding birth certificate that is unclear to me. Detailed instructions on a website say "all the documents, if not in English, should be taken certified photocopy of and translated, unless otherwise indicated in document checklist" and document checklist in regards of birth certificate says "photocopy only". Does anyone know if my wife still needs to translate her birth certificate or not? Thank you very much.
whatever is not in english, you have to translate, usually birth certificates comes with two languages, your country's general language and english, that would suffice

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
Filling forms...
Sponsorship outland.
Do I have to add my stepson (living in another country with his mother ) in the form Schedule A and the Generic app, as my dependant? I´m the PA my husband(sponsor) is living with me outland, the child (his son) won´t go to Canada with me. please! some advice.
yes, you have to put them in schedule A however, it depends if your husband had applied for your step son, if he did than you have to give his passport along with schedule A on his name...... if he didnt, you just have to send your passport and fill your son's name on schedule A

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
Hello All,

I sent my application today. But unfortunately I made couple of mistakes:

A). I forgot to tick 'Country specific requirements ' on the checklist. I was supposed to tick and write NA but I forgot both.

B). In additional family information, we forgot to write names in native language.

Will my application be returned?

If yes, I also submitted application for Open work permit. Will that be returned as well?

Thanks in advance

T.
your application qould only be returned if you have not filled the correct form, or have not signed all the papers, however if your country specific requirements are missing, they would simply ask you for the information later by email so dont worry

pnkj

Sep 25, 2015
it is not going to effect your file however, getting a TRV while sponsorship application is progress is very unlikely, because the visa officer would assume, since your spouse is a canadian permanent resident, you are not a true visitor of canada..
However there is no harm trying, but be advised that it would delay your application by a month, as they would pause your sponsorship application as they will process with the same UCI number

hope this answers your question
Thanks dude

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
yes, you have to put them in schedule A however, it depends if your husband had applied for your step son, if he did than you have to give his passport along with schedule A on his name...... if he didnt, you just have to send your passport and fill your son's name on schedule A
OP's step-son is not her dependent and is not listed anywhere except the Additional Family Information form and the Sponsorship Evaluation form. OP does not send the step-son's passport regardless.

Reactions: Ukrainian girl