hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hello guys

I'm sponsoring my wife n kids outland. Just sent the application to Mississauga. Realized I missed one bank statement.
I attached the bank statements with the bigger bulk anyways. So the sum still looks decent. I know they don't specify any amount at the first place.

Can I send it separately to same office ? Or shouldn't I bother ?

Thnx

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
From Quebec we already got CSQ now our documents(CSQ) and process on Federal.. so I think it’s no more related to Quebec..
Then move to the EE section of the forum. This section of the forum is for Canadian citizens/PRs sponsoring their family members, so it is not applicable to you.

Reactions: Jeemay

Tyloes

May 6, 2018
Hi, after reading the post, i have serveral questions,

My current situatuion : My girlfriend is not a Canadian citizen and outside of Canada, we're planning to get marry and sponser her to immagrant to Canada after.

1) Is it faster/easier to get approval if we got married in Canada ?
2) She can only apply for Visiting visa for 6 months, if we are married during her stay in Canada, can the visa be extended or applying for PR after married ? ( so she doesnt have to return to her country)

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, after reading the post, i have serveral questions,

My current situatuion : My girlfriend is not a Canadian citizen and outside of Canada, we're planning to get marry and sponser her to immagrant to Canada after.

1) Is it faster/easier to get approval if we got married in Canada ?
2) She can only apply for Visiting visa for 6 months, if we are married during her stay in Canada, can the visa be extended or applying for PR after married ? ( so she doesnt have to return to her country)

Thank you
1. No.

2. Yes.

luna897

May 4, 2018
Hi,

I hope everything is going well :)

My Question :

My wife have PR in Canada and now she applied my spouse visa from Canada , I'm in India working as Software Developer . Actually I wanna know about how much time it will , Overall process of My visa . after medical how much time it will take and when I will get medical call from Embassy .
My wife applied my visa in Apr-2018 , but I did not received any update till today . please anybody let me know about complete process details and time .

Thanks !!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I hope everything is going well :)

My Question :

My wife have PR in Canada and now she applied my spouse visa from Canada , I'm in India working as Software Developer . Actually I wanna know about how much time it will , Overall process of My visa . after medical how much time it will take and when I will get medical call from Embassy .
My wife applied my visa in Apr-2018 , but I did not received any update till today . please anybody let me know about complete process details and time .

Thanks !!
It will take around 12 months to process.

Reactions: mrcNabil

yuezhai

May 7, 2018
Hi all,

I married my ex 10 years ago and was sponsored by her when landing. I'm now married my wife and would like to sponsor her in land. When I'm filling Form IMM 5533, the first question is as below:

"Information About Previous Examination (to be completed by the sponsor):
The person I am sponsoring was declared as my spouse or partner and was already examined as a non-accompanying dependent when i applied for a permanent resident visa, and did not receive an immigrant visa. (Note: If you have never applied for a permanent resident visa, answer no.)"

I don't know what this question is asking about. Should I choose yes or no?
Thank you everyone.

luna897

May 4, 2018
It will take around 12 months to process.
Hi Thank you for your response .

It is too long time period for me . My wife already applied my spouse visa in APR-2018 , So according to you , I can go in 2019 :( . Please let me know another way I wanna go as soon as possible .

Can I apply work permit . if yes then my spouse application will be safe or not ? how much time will be take by work permit process and what is process for a software engineer .

Or Is there any other option.

Please help me . I am thankful to you .

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys

anybody knows hw the bogota office is working ?

they transfered the file from missisauga to bogota one month ago to process my wife's file

AOR JUNE 9TH 2017

mrcNabil

May 8, 2018
Hi everyone..
My wife wants to sponsor me and she's currently living in Bangladesh with me. We've got everything ready to be submitted. Now we need advice on two things..
- how can we pay the application fees from Bangladesh if we don't have any credit card or we don't have opportunity to use online payment system?
- How should we submit the application, do we have to send it to Mississauga by post or courier/ can we submit it somewhere in Bangladesh in person?

Any help?

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hi Guys is there anybody know what is the full review, I got replies back from London visa office that ur file is awaiting for full review once review take place we will in contact? that means since September 2017 they did not touch my file yet. I applied in June 2017.

Qamar Aqueel

May 9, 2018
I have applied for my wife in January 2016 still not completed status showing in process however i contacted through case specific inquiry many time as it has been over 2 years they saying ur file is in visa office. Is their anybody explained why its taking so long? Medical and every thing done even they are not tequesting any further documents but case seems frozen wothout the justification? Guide plz