+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
10 months today that we are waiting... they asked us the police records of some countries 2 months ago (we explained and show the answrs of embassies that it was not possible to provide) and in the same email they ask us to pay the last fee (rp card 490$)

hope its coming soon.... inland sponsorship

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

We are in the process of our application for my wife to come here. I am just curious because she's now working in Dubai and will stay there until our application is approved. Once our application is approved and she decides to go to the Philippines to be with her family prior coming her, will there be an issue or she should be fine?

Do we need to update IRCC about her travel?

Thanks!

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hi,

We are in the process of our application for my wife to come here. I am just curious because she's now working in Dubai and will stay there until our application is approved. Once our application is approved and she decides to go to the Philippines to be with her family prior coming her, will there be an issue or she should be fine?

Do we need to update IRCC about her travel?

Thanks!
Once she gets a Canadian visa, she doesn't need to inform any other information. She can travel wherever she wants.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hi...anyone in here applied for Spousal Sponsorship via Quebec? How does the process look like in terms of processing times? Does it take longer than the federal sponsorship? Any experience shared will be appreciated. Thanks

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Hey Guys,

I have a tricky question about spousal sponsorship.
I had applied for PR for my wife back in 2014 and it was issued in 2015 but then we got divorced and she never came to canada.
Now my question is since she didn't come to canada at all and didn't use her PR, would I be able to sponsor someone else if I get married again?
Also do I have to wait for some time before I can do that?
Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks,
AK

Snowcab

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hope for the best pray for me thx
Pakistaniwife, London Visa Office is moving slowly at present. We had file transferred in September and still waiting for BGC to start. Our application was submitted in June. I am aware of a couple of people who have been processed a bit quicker. Our application is more complicated than the average one. The last correspondence we had was for a new Schedule A and travel history in mid Feb. Since then nothing.

Pakistaniwife

Mar 16, 2018
Pakistaniwife, London Visa Office is moving slowly at present. We had file transferred in September and still waiting for BGC to start. Our application was submitted in June. I am aware of a couple of people who have been processed a bit quicker. Our application is more complicated than the average one. The last correspondence we had was for a new Schedule A and travel history in mid Feb. Since then nothing.
What are special in that files which moved quickly?

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Is there anybody can help for a issue??

We didnt have birth certificate for my spouse.

So i submitted school leaving certificate and one of national identity document.

Is that ok?

Doe any body have same case who used other document instead of birth certificate?

Kutzjohn

Mar 28, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
17-11-2017
Doc's Request.
22-01-2018
AOR Received.
12-01-2018
File Transfer...
20-04-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
24-04-2018
Probably every new assignment takes a month , may be you got an email file transfered to London or some more documents are required.

My file transferred to london lvo and I m waiting for new email. Don't know how much time require to get passport request ?
I am not currently in UK. Its been 4yrs I have left UK. I am in India.

Valentineds

Jan 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I am a PR holder, to be married soon in India. Planning to sponsor my wife for studies in Canada so she does not have to wait for 1 year.
Is it possible?
Has anyone tried this ?

Any feed is appreciated.

Thank you.

rudziczka

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,
I am happy I found this forum, I felt so alone before... I am being sponsored by my Canadian husband from within Canada, and it just takes foreeever, and I am a bit lonely, so far from my family... I don't have an OWP yet...

I didn't want to create a new post, so maybe I ask here first...

I would like to work as a freelance graphic designer or even language tutor. I guess I would need a business license for that, right?

When can I get one?

Right now, I only have a visitor's visa, my PR application was received Dec 04, 2017. My OWP application was received Feb 02, 2018. (I sent both together, but the OWP application came back because I underpaid.)

Oh, and one more question...
Just to make sure... My visitor's visa expires Apr 20, 2018... But since they received my OWP application and my PR application, I can stay until the decision is made, right?

Thank you and Happy Easter!

tinu_1

Mar 27, 2018
Hello,
Has anyone's application been returned for not writing N/A to the not applicable checkbox on the checklist? I may have forgotten to write N/A to one of the checkbox. I submitted my application a week ago. Worried right now.