+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

OttawaSponsor

Mar 11, 2018
Hello,

I am sponsoring wife and going through the check-list. Noticed that it says that you must provide birth certificate of wife and all family members weather accompanying or not. Would this still apply to her parents, and brother and sisters, even though they are not being sponsored?

TIA!

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Hello,

I am sponsoring wife and going through the check-list. Noticed that it says that you must provide birth certificate of wife and all family members weather accompanying or not. Would this still apply to her parents, and brother and sisters, even though they are not being sponsored?

TIA!
No, only persons being sponsored should provide their birth certificates.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hello,

TIA!
No. Check out the definition of family members on the sponsorship guide. This should be the PA and dependents..kids obviously.

Jeah

Feb 24, 2018
Hello. anyone here could answer why i cant link my application on an online account. i tried so many times but it tells that there is no application found. Thanks

JOHN512

Apr 3, 2018
HI to all . i need ur help ,

my wife sponsor me she is Canadian citizen,

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on May 4, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 17, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on November 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
after this all i reply , i revived medical request , on 9th feb 2018.
and 10 th feb 2018 pre aravil services email ,

and online show decision made.

please some one help me that what is next,

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018

4. We sent you correspondence on March 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 17, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on November 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I think its a positive move. Good to know that they are in the 12 months average like its displayed on the ircc website

heylucas

Apr 3, 2018
Hi
We've been married for two years and before we were dating and living together for another 2 years. I am being sponsored by my wife. Our application for PR was received on November 21, 2016. Every time they contact us for additional documents, we provided them right away. They asked for marriage certificate, and the medical exams November last year. When I call them the automated message says:
if my application for a spouse was received after november 21, 2016 is not yet being processed, that my eligibility hasn't started yet. They are still doing the background check, says I passed the medical exams, I don't need an interview, they don't need my fingerprints.
What should I do here? Just wait?

Thanks

lee9

Nov 22, 2017

Looks like good sign, inland or Outland applicant?

Reactions: goteborg

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi
We've been married for two years and before we were dating and living together for another 2 years. I am being sponsored by my wife. Our application for PR was received on November 21, 2016. Every time they contact us for additional documents, we provided them right away. They asked for marriage certificate, and the medical exams November last year. When I call them the automated message says:
if my application for a spouse was received after november 21, 2016 is not yet being processed, that my eligibility hasn't started yet. They are still doing the background check, says I passed the medical exams, I don't need an interview, they don't need my fingerprints.
What should I do here? Just wait?

Thanks
I suggest you order your GCMS notes.

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
No, it helps you understand where you are at with the application and gives you more insight to what stage of the process you're at.
another question, to check the process for my wife that Im sponsoring, is there another way in cic account to have more insights with another number that the ID unique number ?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
another question, to check the process for my wife that Im sponsoring, is there another way in cic account to have more insights with another number that the ID unique number ?
You can use ecas and mycic, they are two separate systems but both require UCI