Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
We got AOR yesterday and link the file also. Any idea when I will get my SA?

Monikaran

May 9, 2017
My husband is sponsoring me and we applied for the same with OWP application as well but through a lawyer and he is taking care of everything and he sends us all the emails what he receives.
So
Sent the app package:26th March,17
Received by CIC: 28th March,17
Received AOR : 11th April,17
Received an another email to send the Schedule A and police certificate:18th April,17
Received the same by CIC : 22nd april,17

The lawyer says he got the confirmation that they reveived it as he choose to send it via mail.

I am really waiting for my OWP so that i can start working as its really difficult to sit like this at home after working in uae for 10-12 hours everyday.

Can you please help me by letting me know how mucb more time they will take approximately and are there any more formalities left before they send the OWP?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am really waiting for my OWP so that i can start working as its really difficult to sit like this at home after working in uae for 10-12 hours everyday.

Can you please help me by letting me know how mucb more time they will take approximately and are there any more formalities left before they send the OWP?
It takes 4 months for the OWP.

luissuarez

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
I am applying for PR through my spouse. Once I get the visa in my passport, how long do I have to enter Canada? Is there a certain period for that?

rmv

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Does Cra and CIC communicate about principal applicant (spousal sponsorship, inland) taxes, income etc? I just find out today that CRA have recalculated my previous year taxes and they have sent me mail, which I have never got, asking proof of status in Canada. So they have done reassessment and now I own *hit load of money because I haven't got the letter and answered to it. I need to call CRA and try to explain this, and how I have status (work permit +Pr in process), but if anyone know can this be an issue for PR application?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Does Cra and CIC communicate about principal applicant (spousal sponsorship, inland) taxes, income etc? I just find out today that CRA have recalculated my previous year taxes and they have sent me mail, which I have never got, asking proof of status in Canada. So they have done reassessment and now I own *hit load of money because I haven't got the letter and answered to it. I need to call CRA and try to explain this, and how I have status (work permit +Pr in process), but if anyone know can this be an issue for PR application?
No, IRCC will not communicate with CRA about your taxes.

rmv

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
No, IRCC will not communicate with CRA about your taxes.
100% sure? When I google it, it gives mixed information. That 2016 or something it have changed. I will take care of tax stuff but it still worries if cic see it as a bad thing even it's mistake.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
100% sure? When I google it, it gives mixed information. That 2016 or something it have changed. I will take care of tax stuff but it still worries if cic see it as a bad thing even it's mistake.
Yes, I'm sure. Even if they could see your tax information, it would have zero impact on your PR app.

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,
Anybdy knows wat happen when they take yur finger prints and wats gunna be the next step... Spousal file at delhi office

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
They are asking me to submit Schedule A form, do i have to submit only my form(PA) or my spouse also(Sponsor)?
Plz help me asap.

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
They are asking me to submit Schedule A form, do i have to submit only my form(PA) or my spouse also(Sponsor)?
Plz help me asap.
Schedule A is only for the Applicant, not the sponsor.

Jeffuk88

Jan 22, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
29-06-2017
Doc's Request.
26-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Are there any posts right now on how to put the whole application together? I saw a really good one for the old system with a contents page but that was when everyone was sending a huge amount of evidence. The new application pack specifically states to only send the documents asked for and maximum 20 pictures

Reactions: Snowcab

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Are there any posts right now on how to put the whole application together? I saw a really good one for the old system with a contents page but that was when everyone was sending a huge amount of evidence. The new application pack specifically states to only send the documents asked for and maximum 20 pictures
Just put everything in the order of the checklist. IRCC is just going to pull it all apart anyways.

Reactions: Jeffuk88

coffeewhiskey

Aug 7, 2016
Please I really need help with my application issue.
I have received an incomplete form request from CIC and ask me to send the Background A IMM5669 and Family information IMM5406 to them in Jan. I have submitted on time and got the received confirmation from Case specific Center on 09 Feb.2017.
But now I have received a totally same request asking for the same incomplete form after 4 month .I am so confusing if I still did anything wrong(which i don't think so) or if they didn't received my supplementary documents which i provided last time.
Anybody who knows how to solve this problem ?Thanks a lot .