Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
tony000 said:
Over 80 Days after Interview , No DM yet ... Ordered GCMS note but was not helpful.. I do not know how If I've Passed Interview or not :( :( , Being In Anxiety from 80 Days is not a piece of cake , it is Depressing .. At least they should tell me that If my Eligibilty Is Pass.. I was wondering after Interview we will not be in Limbo about Applicant Eligibility but ................... :( :( I again Requested GCMS note might be this time I will find something and sent Enquiry about Eligibilty .
Have you asked your Canadian MP (member of parliament) to inquire for you? they can be helpful in getting information when applications are stuck or have no progress...

JetsFan

Jan 25, 2016
Hi Guys,

Can some of you have a look at the checklist below and advise me if I am missing something. The application is for my wife in Pakistan

Supporting Docs

1. Original Nikah-Nama with Certified Translation from a Canadian Agency (Do I need to get this notarized as well if I am sending the original per Form 3907e)

2. Marriage Certificate From Nadra (Has English & Urdu) - Attested

3. Birth Certificate -for both of us- (These are not original but the Bayform or whatchumaccallit) - Translated from Canadian Certified thingy

4. Original transcripts for the wife. She did not want to let these ones go, my head on a pike if CIC loses these.

5. Police Certificate. Just curious this thing expires in July, should I get another one made ?

6. Medical done two months ago

7. Attested CNIC copy

8. Attested copies of all her Pakistani Passports (including old ones)

9. Her passport mugs

10. Wedding pics

11. Chat Histories whatsapp, emails, travel iternaries, etc.

12. Forms - by the truckloads

13. My degrees from Uni

14. Employers blessing

15. Proof of getting my a$$ probed by Revenue Canada every year - Also known as Option C printout

Please tell me if I am missing anything. Muchos Gracias

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
JetsFan said:
Hi Guys,

Can some of you have a look at the checklist below and advise me if I am missing something. The application is for my wife in Pakistan

Supporting Docs

1. Original Nikah-Nama with Certified Translation from a Canadian Agency (Do I need to get this notarized as well if I am sending the original per Form 3907e)

2. Marriage Certificate From Nadra (Has English & Urdu) - Attested

3. Birth Certificate -for both of us- (These are not original but the Bayform or whatchumaccallit) - Translated from Canadian Certified thingy

4. Original transcripts for the wife. She did not want to let these ones go, my head on a pike if CIC loses these.

5. Police Certificate. Just curious this thing expires in July, should I get another one made ?

6. Medical done two months ago

7. Attested CNIC copy

8. Attested copies of all her Pakistani Passports (including old ones)

9. Her passport mugs

10. Wedding pics

11. Chat Histories whatsapp, emails, travel iternaries, etc.

12. Forms - by the truckloads

13. My degrees from Uni

14. Employers blessing

15. Proof of getting my a$$ probed by Revenue Canada every year - Also known as Option C printout

Please tell me if I am missing anything. Muchos Gracias
Jetsfan,

Welcome to the forum. Although you have detailed your documents, you havent mentioned anything about your relationship history. Are you recently married ( < 2 years )? Were you married in your home country?

If married less than 2 years ago, i would give more focus on quality of supporting evidence. You may include the following documents in addition to the ones you mentioned above ( whatever applies to you ): you can think about post cards, letters, airline tickets, receipts of things you have done together, pictures which show how your relationship developer, your financial obligations ( money transfers reciepts ) etc.. and many more.

Higher the number of years you have spent together after marriage, your application would be more strong.

Regarding notarization, take a look at this checklist.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

JetsFan

Jan 25, 2016
^Cheers. Yeah we just got married three months ago. But I have chat records etc. That's another thing how do I send them 3000 pages worth of texts and that's after trying to use font 9 single line spacing

gaurav gupta

Aug 23, 2010
hi everyone,

A quick question for the form "Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship agreement and Undertaking"

Very first thing where it ask about if you found ineligible to sponsor indicate what do you want to do:
Option1. Withdraw your sponsorship application, All processing fee less $75 will be refunded.
Option 2: Proceed with the application for PR

What should I click on? Really confused?

Thnx

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
gaurav gupta said:
hi everyone,

A quick question for the form "Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship agreement and Undertaking"

Very first thing where it ask about if you found ineligible to sponsor indicate what do you want to do:
Option1. Withdraw your sponsorship application, All processing fee less $75 will be refunded.
Option 2: Proceed with the application for PR

What should I click on? Really confused?

Thnx
Mark Option 1(withdraw). If the sponsor is not eligible, the application will get refused even if continued. Option 2 is if you are applying on Humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

hammycapry

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2016
AOR Received.
April 21 2016
File Transfer...
May 30 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 25 2016
Interview........
Hope not to face interview
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
After pasport request
LANDED..........
After visa stamping
Hello guys! I am march 30 2016 applicant.i got AOR2 on 30 may and PA side online says application recieved , they have started processes application on 30 mat 2016 and medical results have been received..i dont know what does it mean and how long they take when they update they have started processing my application at NDVO

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
Hello. I was wondering about applying for a visit visa for my husband whom I'm sponsoring. Do you think there is a chance he could get rejected for a visit visa since we already have an application for sponsorship sent in? Currently I'm living with my husband in the Middle East but need to go to Canada in October. So would be nice if he was able to come with me. What do you guys think?

JetsFan

Jan 25, 2016
taniam00 said:
Hello. I was wondering about applying for a visit visa for my husband whom I'm sponsoring. Do you think there is a chance he could get rejected for a visit visa since we already have an application for sponsorship sent in? Currently I'm living with my husband in the Middle East but need to go to Canada in October. So would be nice if he was able to come with me. What do you guys think?

You should talk to your workplace HR Manager. Big Companies have law firms on retainer and they are the best source for getting a trv. If you do it yourself it will most likely get rejected.

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
My wife finally received her COPR and Passport from Ottawa today. Ottawa took 3 weeks to stamp and send her passport back. Planning to do flag-poling at rainbow bridge over this weekend. ;D ;D ;D

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016
canadafsw2015 said:
My wife finally received her COPR and Passport from Ottawa today. Ottawa took 3 weeks to stamp and send her passport back. Planning to do flag-poling at rainbow bridge over this weekend. ;D ;D ;D
OMG i dont believe you posted the same thing in almost all threads. I can understand you are very happy and excited that your case is processed really fast but the best thing to do is to inform those applicants which have the same visa office as yours. It can be really painful to those people who are waiting for 1-2 years for no reaosn.kindly take care of this.

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
F.M said:
OMG i dont believe you posted the same thing in almost all threads. I can understand you are very happy and excited that your case is processed really fast but the best thing to do is to inform those applicants which have the same visa office as yours. It can be really painful to those people who are waiting for 1-2 years for no reaosn.kindly take care of this.
Isn't this a common "Spousal Sponsorship" group irrespective of the year, month or visa office we've applied in? ???
I don't understand why you should be moderating here. I feel you for your wait, but still!!
Peace <3

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadafsw2015 said:
Isn't this a common "Spousal Sponsorship" group irrespective of the year, month or visa office we've applied in? ???
I don't understand why you should be moderating here. I feel you for your wait, but still!!
Peace <3
Yes, it is.

I don't know where else you've shared your good news, but it certainly `fits' in this thread.

Congratulations!

JO1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
canadafsw2015 said:
Peace <3
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
Helps us who want to know how much time does it take for the Passport to come back.