March 5,2015
Med's Request
March 17,2015
Med's Done....
March 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Pls help

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.
Paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national is
inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts
relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act.
Furthermore, paragraph 40(2)(a) of the Act applies if an applicant is determined to fall under the above
provision. It specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a
period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of
inadmissibility under subsection (1).
You and your wife did not provide truthful, complete and correct information on your applications forms as
you did not declare the existence of your other children and previous relationships.
Your failure to disclose the existence of your children from previous relationships and your wife’s failure
to disclose her previous marriage even if it was legally dissolved, may be viewed as a direct
misrepresentation of a material fact relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the
administration of the Act.
Based on the above information, it appears that you may come within the inadmissible class of persons
described in the above section of the Act.
Before a final decision is made on your being inadmissible for misrepresentation, you may submit any
document or information to address this concern.
Any submission which you wish to provide should be sent to this office within 30 days from the date of
this letter. If no correspondence is received within the period specified, a decision will be made based on
the information available on your file.

BraCan

May 12, 2015
Hi everybody!!

My spouse applied for sponsor me outland.I was living in Canada, we got married in Canada on Oct 2014 but I left the country for applying outside. Im in BRAZIL now.
CPC received my package on March 3.

My spouse e-cas shows:

Sponsorship
1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on March 3, 2015.

2. We sent you a letter on April 30, 2015 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Until now we did not receive any e-mail or letter from CPC Mississauga giving results about the SA.

You know anybody here that applied at the same day or that have received the message on e-case saying the letter was sent on April 30th have received any letter or e-mail? Is CPC slow for sending the SA?
Could help me with this issue please?

Thank you

aeries

Jul 11, 2014
hi... does anyone knows here how long does it takes to wait for passport return with visa? i got passport request including other needed documents last march 27 and submitted last april 20 thru VFS global. my current status in ecas is application recieved last dec. 2014 and also medical result received. any replies is highly appreciated. thank you and good luck to all ;)

dimple25

Mar 30, 2015
iamlegendbyang said:
Pls help

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.
Paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national is
inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts
relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act.
Furthermore, paragraph 40(2)(a) of the Act applies if an applicant is determined to fall under the above
provision. It specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a
period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of
inadmissibility under subsection (1).
You and your wife did not provide truthful, complete and correct information on your applications forms as
you did not declare the existence of your other children and previous relationships.
Your failure to disclose the existence of your children from previous relationships and your wife's failure
to disclose her previous marriage even if it was legally dissolved, may be viewed as a direct
misrepresentation of a material fact relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the
administration of the Act.
Based on the above information, it appears that you may come within the inadmissible class of persons
described in the above section of the Act.
Before a final decision is made on your being inadmissible for misrepresentation, you may submit any
document or information to address this concern.
Any submission which you wish to provide should be sent to this office within 30 days from the date of
this letter. If no correspondence is received within the period specified, a decision will be made based on
the information available on your file.

Hi. Did you submit your passport already before they sent this letter to you?

BraCan

May 12, 2015
Hello everybody!
My spouse applied for sponsor me outland.I was living in Canada, we got married in Canada on Oct 2014 but I left the country for applying outside. Im in BRAZIL now.

My spouse e-cas shows:

Sponsorship

2. We sent you a letter on April 30, 2015 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Until now we did not receive any e-mail or letter from CPC Mississauga giving results about the SA.
Anybody here that applied at the same day or that have received the message on e-case saying the letter was sent on April 30th have received any letter or e-mail? Is CPC slow for sending the SA?
Can somebody help me with this issue please?

Thank you

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
BraCan said:
Hello everybody!

My spouse e-cas shows:

Sponsorship

Anybody here that applied at the same day or that have received the message on e-case saying the letter was sent on April 30th have received any letter or e-mail? Is CPC slow for sending the SA?

Thank you
Hello,
I received my SA recently. Basically, although they say they will send a letter, I received an email, with the letter as an attachment. From the time the decision was made it took about a week, until i got the email. Even CIC told me over the phone they will send a letter it was an email. Check your emails, and make sure you check your junk folder in your email. I am assuming you gave them your email? Good luck.

chathaatwal

May 12, 2015
hi i just applied for my spouse in feb. i received 2 letters that shows my file sent to india. now its almost one month pass i did not get any information. my spouse also did not receive any letter. anybody whats next process is ?

GMG

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow--->Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
Doc's Request.
11-02-2015(passport copies of all pages)
File Transfer...
25-06-2014(Moscow)->04-09-2014(Warsaw)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2014,,remedical 23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-06-2015 (DM-28.05.15)
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
chathaatwal said:
hi i just applied for my spouse in feb. i received 2 letters that shows my file sent to india. now its almost one month pass i did not get any information. my spouse also did not receive any letter. anybody whats next process is ?
The 2nd process takes longer,,u can check the average processing time of ur VO on CIC website.
Here is the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp
And also u can join the thread of outland applicants through New Delhi to see the timeline of other applicants,cause it usually takes less time than it shows on CIC.
Good luck!

popoulos

Sep 8, 2012
Hey guys,

Hopefully someone dealing with dakar can answer this:

How long after your application status on eCas changed from "Application received" to "In process" did you get the passport request mail?
Also tell which visa office has your file.

nona_nabil

Jan 15, 2014
Dear friends

I have a question regarding the medical examination

Now, i am waiting for cairo visa office to ask me to do the medical exam, but i want to do it now before they request as many of you adviced me.

1- If i did to now, how to send them the results?

2- cic told me ( after i called them) that my application was transferred to cairo in 8-3-2015 , and 2 months passed since that , are they late or it takes longer in that ?

Note: i didn't receive any letter from cic or cairo visa office till now ( no aor or file transerred letters) and i know part 1 result ( sponsor approved) and the application no. By calling cic in canada

Djn1993

Feb 10, 2015
Japan
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-2014
Hello!
I received my GCSM notes yesterday (after a month) and I just wanted to know whether anyone has a guess on when the visa will arrive to my husband in Japan.
The most recently updated notes say,
"No apparent concerns. COPR issued" - April 29th
"Email sent to CPCM this date to update spr eligibility decision in order to finalize." - May 3rd

My husband was going to come back to Toronto to visit me June 2nd. Anyone think we have a good chance to get our visa by then?

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
popoulos said:
Hey guys,

Hopefully someone dealing with dakar can answer this:

How long after your application status on eCas changed from "Application received" to "In process" did you get the passport request mail?
Also tell which visa office has your file.
During In Process CIC do not ask for Passport.It will be Requested once Status will be Changed to Decision Made.This should be the next After In Process.People Often Get request in one or Two week after Status is Changed to Decision Made .This is In General and Applicable to all Visa Office.Best Of Luck.

brucem

Apr 21, 2014
Edinburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Doc's Request.
23-01-2015
AOR Received.
22-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2015
LANDED..........
08-07-2015
Djn1993 said:
Hello!
I received my GCSM notes yesterday (after a month) and I just wanted to know whether anyone has a guess on when the visa will arrive to my husband in Japan.
The most recently updated notes say,
"No apparent concerns. COPR issued" - April 29th
"Email sent to CPCM this date to update spr eligibility decision in order to finalize." - May 3rd

My husband was going to come back to Toronto to visit me June 2nd. Anyone think we have a good chance to get our visa by then?
Looks like he is just awaiting his COPR so he could possibly get it before he comes to see you. You might want to check the Manila thread to see how long it generally takes for someone to receive it from this office or whether its mailed from another office.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
BraCan said:
Hello everybody!

My spouse e-cas shows:

Sponsorship

Thank you
My ecas said decision made and letter was sent on May 11, 2015. I checked my email today and there was the sponsorship approval letter attached.