+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

SanaHumail

Mar 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

My sponsor (husband) has received approval and my file transferred to London visa office. Still heard no acknowledgement from London VO itself. What to expect next?
My permanent residence app status online shows that my app received on 6 feb '15 and medical received. Any idea how long would it take for next update?
Also please tell me if it is allowed to apply for visit visa simultaneously while your spousal visa application is in process??

Please respond

epie

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Good day sa lahat...

Meron ba ditong nakakaalam kung ilang days pinaka madali sa pagkuha ng canadian passport ng baby? Hindi na kasi pwedeng e-extend yung validity ng visa namin dahil naka booked na kami ng ticket. Meron bang may alam nito? Need help here kung ilang days ba talaga pinakamadaling process ng canadian passport.

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
epie said:
Good day sa lahat...

Meron ba ditong nakakaalam kung ilang days pinaka madali sa pagkuha ng canadian passport ng baby? Hindi na kasi pwedeng e-extend yung validity ng visa namin dahil naka booked na kami ng ticket. Meron bang may alam nito? Need help here kung ilang days ba talaga pinakamadaling process ng canadian passport.
For more people to be able to help you with your question, please post in English, or perhaps in the New Delhi thread. Good luck.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
SanaHumail said:
Dear All,

My sponsor (husband) has received approval and my file transferred to London visa office. Still heard no acknowledgement from London VO itself. What to expect next?
My permanent residence app status online shows that my app received on 6 feb '15 and medical received. Any idea how long would it take for next update?
Also please tell me if it is allowed to apply for visit visa simultaneously while your spousal visa application is in process??

Please respond

You won't receive an AOR from London.You are looking at about 10 months without any communication ,unless they require something from you.

Yes you can apply for a visit visa. What country are you applying from?Join the London outland thread and you can see from there the timelines and what to expect.

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
tink23 said:
For more people to be able to help you with your question, please post in English, or perhaps in the New Delhi thread. Good luck.
The New Delhi thread won't be of much use. The Manila thread might help though. (That's Tagalog.)

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
MilesAway said:
The New Delhi thread won't be of much use. The Manila thread might help though. (That's Tagalog.)
I saw the word "Hindi" and assumed it was from India!

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
tink23 said:
I saw the word "Hindi" and assumed it was from India!
Google Translate tells me that the word "Hindi" in Tagalog means no or not. Also, 99% of the time, if a post is not in English, it's Tagalog. At least, in this thread. The Delhi thread and a few other VO threads do use their own language, but the only ones that post elsewhere seem to be in Tagalog.

Anyway, the post seems to be about getting a passport for his/her baby. Google isn't very clear, so I am not entirely sure what they are asking. In any case, it would be better if the post were in English so that the more experienced people could help.

xxxma3dl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2014
Med's Request
20 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
29 Jan 2016
Interview........
10 Mar 2016
epie said:
Good day sa lahat...

Hi Epie, look for the Manila forum, they are most likely to help you.

Heto ang link ng forum http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t40680.0.html;topicseen

:)

xxxma3dl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2014
Med's Request
20 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
29 Jan 2016
Interview........
10 Mar 2016
MilesAway said:
Google Translate tells me that the word "Hindi" in Tagalog means no or not. Also, 99% of the time, if a post is not in English, it's Tagalog. At least, in this thread. The Delhi thread and a few other VO threads do use their own language, but the only ones that post elsewhere seem to be in Tagalog.

Anyway, the post seems to be about getting a passport for his/her baby. Google isn't very clear, so I am not entirely sure what they are asking. In any case, it would be better if the post were in English so that the more experienced people could help.
Epie is asking for help on how to get a Canadian passport for her baby the fastest way, how many days is the fastest process. The extension on the validity of their visa is no longer an option since they already booked a ticket. I have referred her to the Manila forum :)

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
MilesAway said:

Interesting. Thanks!

epie

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
xxxma3dl said:
Epie is asking for help on how to get a Canadian passport for her baby the fastest way, how many days is the fastest process. The extension on the validity of their visa is no longer an option since they already booked a ticket. I have referred her to the Manila forum :)
Hello thanks for translating it to English. I didn't translate it in English assuming that there's other Filipino experienced this scenario. And I am not that fluent in English too ;)

Our passport is already in Embassy but the agent handling our passport wants me to call the consulate office to ask about Canadian passport processing but since it is very hard to contact there I am hoping here if someone could help me this or any idea about this. The agent who handle our passports wants to know the quickest days of canadian passport processing, if it is too long she will extend our visa validation. The visa extension is no problem for me but our tickets are already booked.

epie

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
xxxma3dl said:
Hi Epie, look for the Manila forum, they are most likely to help you.

Heto ang link ng forum http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t40680.0.html;topicseen

:)
Thank you pero walang nag reply sakin diyan ;) yung may experienced diyan hindi na ata active.

Milen

Oct 15, 2014
Hi everyone, I just want to ask to anyone knows how much is the total cost to pay for the application of Spousal OWP under pilot program. Thank you in advance.

xxxma3dl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2014
Med's Request
20 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
29 Jan 2016
Interview........
10 Mar 2016
epie said:
Hello thanks for translating it to English. I didn't translate it in English assuming that there's other Filipino experienced this scenario. And I am not that fluent in English too ;)

Our passport is already in Embassy but the agent handling our passport wants me to call the consulate office to ask about Canadian passport processing but since it is very hard to contact there I am hoping here if someone could help me this or any idea about this. The agent who handle our passports wants to know the quickest days of canadian passport processing, if it is too long she will extend our visa validation. The visa extension is no problem for me but our tickets are already booked.
I read on the website that it takes 20 business days to process the passport. But if you need it less than that, you should contact the embassy directly. Check this link http://travel.gc.ca/assistance/embassies-consulates/philippines

Hope it helps :)

VOKSIN

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
a friend of mine received letter with UCI number on 20 april but he can not verify status on line.....he sponsored his wife....how much time he needs to get SA and do after that will be able to verify status on line.Did he need first SA than verify status on line