+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

suites

May 23, 2012
babyblue said:
ok thank-you,when getting a pr visa and if i am being sponsored by my husand are they going to jusyt focus on our relationship not my pass work and my eduaction etc. my documets are complete even my clearances
hope it will all be a goodnews soon...

suites

May 23, 2012
babyblue said:
ok thank-you,when getting a pr visa and if i am being sponsored by my husand are they going to jusyt focus on our relationship not my pass work and my eduaction etc. my documets are complete even my clearances
hope it will all be a goodnews soon...

its just a matter of time now., just be patient, my passport is over 2 months at the embassy.hoping to have a good news soon.

Faith45

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
PLease help! I'm confused.

I got my PPr and additional doc requirements:
- fully completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada. (each person should complete his/her own form.)
- Complete history of residential addresses from Dec 2011 to present. (see attached form)

They sent me an attachment for the history of address but none for Appendix A. Do i have to fill out and submit immigration forms again from the document checklist of Appendix A?

Any inputs?
Thanks!

frozenyogurt

Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 19, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2012
File Transfer...
JULY 30, 2012
Med's Done....
APRIL 03, 2012
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOVEMBER 21, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 28, 2012 in GOD's WILL THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! ♥
Good day! Is it possible for a sponsor to transfer jobs in the middle of eligibility assessment? Would it cause delays with the application processing?

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
frozenyogurt said:
Good day! Is it possible for a sponsor to transfer jobs in the middle of eligibility assessment? Would it cause delays with the application processing?
No not for a spousal sponsorship........

frozenyogurt

Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 19, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2012
File Transfer...
JULY 30, 2012
Med's Done....
APRIL 03, 2012
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOVEMBER 21, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 28, 2012 in GOD's WILL THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! ♥
So does it mean he has to keep his current job? :-X

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
frozenyogurt said:
So does it mean he has to keep his current job? :-X
Sorry...no the sponsor can switch jobs no problem....as long as he does not go on welfare he is fine.....and he does not need to advise CIC that he has switched jobs.......

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
Please be informed that we have received the Sweden police certificate of my name. The file is currently queued for review. The applicant will be advised of the additional processing requirements in due course.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

What does it mean??? is it bad or gud sign the last sentence.....

gemini1973

Jun 25, 2012
Hi, I am a Permanent Resident here in Canada. My girlfriend is living in US she is separated over 9months now. She is a Green Card holder. We want to be together and live here in Canada.What are the posibilities for me and my girlfriend to be together here in Canada for good? Please advise. Thank you.

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
gemini1973 said:
Hi, I am a Permanent Resident here in Canada. My girlfriend is living in US she is separated over 9months now. She is a Green Card holder. We want to be together and live here in Canada.What are the posibilities for me and my girlfriend to be together here in Canada for good? Please advise. Thank you.
You cannot sponsor a girlfriend. You either need to marry her or live with her for a year and then apply as common law (you do not qualify as Conjugal partners). Good luck!

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crisetphil said:
Please be informed that we have received the Sweden police certificate of my name. The file is currently queued for review. The applicant will be advised of the additional processing requirements in due course.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

What does it mean??? is it bad or gud sign the last sentence.....
you received this thru e-mail, right?...i have this kind of letter, but asking for additional original pictures...so, i send it right away. your police clearance request is not included in your PPR request?...in my case, my police clearance request coming from Taiwan was sent together w/ other requested documents by CEM..and yet, no e-mail from them if they received my police clearances from Taipei & Riyadh at the same time...
If you're clean from your last travel abroad..nothing to worry about it... :D

Woffles

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
I'm having a really hard time deciding what to put down for educational history as I simply don't remember, having moved around so much when I was younger. My mother doesn't remember, and my father passed away some years ago so I don't have anyone to ask. I attended primary school in S Africa (and I'm sure there were two as I think I remember two uniforms but my mother can only remember one, which I have confirmed but can't for the life of me remember the other) but we moved to the UK in 93 but moved around a bit and I didn't really settle into a regular school for a good few months and I don't remember if I started halfway through a term or at the beginning of the academic year or what so I'm fretting about it. Would a rough guide on dates work and maybe just add a note saying that dates are estimates as I don't remember exactly?

gemini1973

Jun 25, 2012
hi, with respect to your answer, what if my girlfriend come here in Canada and live with me for 6months? is there anything we can do just to live with me legally? Can we convert or do something to keep my girlfriend live with me here in Canada? Thank you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gemini1973 said:
hi, with respect to your answer, what if my girlfriend come here in Canada and live with me for 6months? is there anything we can do just to live with me legally? Can we convert or do something to keep my girlfriend live with me here in Canada? Thank you.
If you don't want to or can't get married, your girlfriend can come and visit you. She would get visitor status for 6 months normally. When the 6 months are almost up, you can apply to extend based on that you are living together to qualify to apply to sponsor her as your common law partner. After 12 months, you apply to extend again based on that you are applying to sponsor her now. Apply outland through the US, it will probably take around 6-8 months and she will have her PR in Canada.

During all the time she is on visitor status, she can not work or study. You will have to support her. If she gets bored, she can take short courses or volunteer. Every time you apply to extend her visitor status, you need to show that you can still support her and that she has some kind of emergency health insurance in case something happens to her.

mcm240906

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Hi everyone...can someone help me...I was being sponsored by my husband as a spouse. When my husband applied and land in Canada he did not declared me since we are still on a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship then. I received a letter last June 21, 2012 from CEM telling that I may mot meet the requirements for immigration to Canada because I was not been declared by my husband when he applied and bedore he landed in Canada. It was my mistake because based on my interpretation and understanding cohabiting is something that a girl or boy sleeps over to either parents' house. I worked in a certain City of Manila,phillippines while my husband then is in the province. I sleep to their house usually on a Saturdays and Sundays only and the rest of the day I stayed in my condo. Also, declared their home address as my address I lived with because of what cohabiting means to me. But all my identifcation card and everything was addressed either to my parents house or with my condo. Another thing, i was not able to declare all my apartment/condo because I have considered it as temporary since I usually transfer to another apartment due to the nature of my work. I have still aome reeipts and documents to prove that we did not cohabit or fall under xonjugal relationship.

What is the best thing to do, because we are given 45daya to submit any evidence or we may wishes to submit. What are some the possibilities to make a VO convinced and decide to grant my visa.

Indeed, i do not have any idea on the provision of what cohabiting or common law partner is all about. All questions that I have been answered is with integrity and nased on my understandings.

Please someone help me....thank you so much