joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marwah said:
hi everyone my husband is in lebanon and i sponsored him back in november of 2010 yesterday they posted that medical results received. whats does this mean and how long till they accept him?
ty guys in advance
Hi Marwah,
first it's a good sign they posted on your e-case that mean somebody working on your file,
second if you like we have a page for all of Lebanese applicants ( BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012) and we share all our thought and idea.
yalla good luck for u and your husband

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
URGENT..........

This is about sponsorship application for my wife who is in India ... The application was received in mississauga on JAn 24, 2012 ..There was an issue with a form and we were told to re-send it . which we did ... and finally I was approved as a sponsor on june 4, 2012 and my application was sent to New Delhi. I was told I will get the written reply in my mail. Till today I have not received any Mail :( .....

We did see a change on e-cas that said " MEDICAL RESULTS HAV EBEEN RECEIVED " ..
Does somebody know what that means .. I mean How far are we from getting the approval in India ? and how long does it normally take for the application to get approved in INDIA ...

Any information will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks a lot :)

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
sukhi_ghotra said:
URGENT..........

This is about sponsorship application for my wife who is in India ... The application was received in mississauga on JAn 24, 2012 ..There was an issue with a form and we were told to re-send it . which we did ... and finally I was approved as a sponsor on june 4, 2012 and my application was sent to New Delhi. I was told I will get the written reply in my mail. Till today I have not received any Mail :( .....

We did see a change on e-cas that said " MEDICAL RESULTS HAV EBEEN RECEIVED " ..
Does somebody know what that means .. I mean How far are we from getting the approval in India ? and how long does it normally take for the application to get approved in INDIA ...

Check this spreadsheet for timeline:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmxynnoT1qeadGJZWUlfekZUbm9YTVJuVzNFejU3eGc#gid=0

Also, check this out for more help:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t92925.0.html

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
sukhi_ghotra said:
URGENT..........

You may try also to check here :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

shayleia

Jun 28, 2012
A cat and what to say to the boarder for PR IN Canada.

Hi everyone,

I've been filling out the paperwork for the PR IN Canada. My husband is an American who will be crossing the boarder
to live with me while the paperwork is being filled out. I have a bunch of questions and unfortunately a government immigration office was only helpful in trying to get me into a pyramid scheme. Needless to say, I could use some advice.

First off, what does he say to the boarder when crossing into Canada? We don't want to lie but should we say he is coming to stay with me while the PR is being approved? Or just say he is visiting for a few months?

Second question, he has a cat and will be bringing it will him. He has all the correct paperwork but I'm worried that seeing the cat with a bunch of his stuff may make the boarder officers question intent. I was thinking of going to MI the week before and bringing the cat with me. Any thoughts?

Thirdly, I've been unemployed for 2 years while trying to get my business off the ground. I've been unsuccessful
and have no income to show for the past 3 years. (Was a student for 5 years before that.) I have a full time job now but I've only had it for 3 months. Is that going to cause this to be denied for the spousal support? I've never been on unemployment or any social assistance.

Last question, for now. When we get friends and family to write any sort of explanation for your relationship, do we need it to be notarized or is there a specific format?

Thanks so much for all your help.

Shay

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
6th August 2012(APPROVED) DECISION MADE ON 3rd September
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st August 2012 & PP Recieved on 8/9/2012
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
hi everybody ,

i got married in 2011 and my wife is a canadian citizen, applied for my spouse visa on 29th december 2011 and received approval on 30th jan 2012
from missisauga that the file has been forwarded to CHC delhi for the further process. on 21st february 2012 i received a mail from CHC delhi asking
to submit my passport which i did on the very next day that is 22nd february and was received by CHC delhi on 23rd of february 2012.
on 30th march i received a letter from CHC Delhi asking me to submit my Police clearance certificate for UK as i hv studied in the UK and stayed more
than 6 months before 14th of may 2012, i submitted my police clearance on 14th of april 2012 after that i hvnt heard anything from their end.....
let me know if i can do something or should wait. its been almost 6 months for my application.

Thanks

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
aditya13 said:
hi everybody ,

i got married in 2011 and my wife is a canadian citizen, applied for my spouse visa on 29th december 2011 and received approval on 30th jan 2012
from missisauga that the file has been forwarded to CHC delhi for the further process. on 21st february 2012 i received a mail from CHC delhi asking
to submit my passport which i did on the very next day that is 22nd february and was received by CHC delhi on 23rd of february 2012.
on 30th march i received a letter from CHC Delhi asking me to submit my Police clearance certificate for UK as i hv studied in the UK and stayed more
than 6 months before 14th of may 2012, i submitted my police clearance on 14th of april 2012 after that i hvnt heard anything from their end.....
let me know if i can do something or should wait. its been almost 6 months for my application.

Thanks
hi there i think we in same boat my wife filed my case on nov 14 got approved in dec and i got passport request on feb 14 i submitted my passport on feb 26 as i was in canada on student visa my application is with them for almost 8 months still no answer i dont know what to do eather.i dont know what vo delhi r doing have u tried contacting mp

VPS

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20th sept 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Nopes
Passport Req..
01-10-2012, PP sent n recvd 19-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
4 th Feb 2012, received on 11th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
March first week
Can someone answer me, pl...

1) In order to sponsor, you must...live in Canada or provide evidence.
What if the sponsor was outside Canada and moved to Canada recently and applying for spousal PR? What kind of evidences can such a person give?

2) sign an agreement with your spouse confirming that each of you understands your obligations and responsibilities.Is that an agreement between sponsor and applicant in a white sheet or is there a seperate form/declaration?

3) sign an undertaking promising to provide for your spouse basic requirementsIs that an agreement between sponsor and applicant in a white sheet or is there a seperate form/declaration?

4) Prove that you have sufficient income to provide basic requirements for your spouse.Can it be shown in any currency or bank of current residence (Singapore). I plan to move to Canada but is it necessary to transfer the money from singapore to canada? or can i show it in singapore dollars/bank??

Thanks

V

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
i hv emailed them that i cant see my status change on their website for the last 6 months still no reply :(

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
aditya13 said:
i hv emailed them that i cant see my status change on their website for the last 6 months still no reply :(
SAME HERE I EMAILE THEM AS WELLL AS WHEN I APPLIED IN NOV 2011 IT SAY ASSESSMENT OF SPONSER 28 DAYS AND PERSON TO BE SPONSERED 6 MONTHS SO 7 MONTHS IN TOTAL BIT NOW IT CHANGED TO 82 DAY STEP 1 AND 8 MONTHS STEP 2 I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
MUMPY said:
SAME HERE I EMAILE THEM AS WELLL AS WHEN I APPLIED IN NOV 2011 IT SAY ASSESSMENT OF SPONSER 28 DAYS AND PERSON TO BE SPONSERED 6 MONTHS SO 7 MONTHS IN TOTAL BIT NOW IT CHANGED TO 82 DAY STEP 1 AND 8 MONTHS STEP 2 I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON
dun worry mumpy everything will b fine hope for the best wish u all that i can :)

ninaalfonso

Jun 28, 2012
It's been 3 years since my application was forwarded to the immigration canda but until now we don't get any news on what happened to my papers, we hired an attorney before who work on it and ever since i was asking my husband who is an immigrant in canda since 2003 to get the reference number to the hired attorney but never bothered to give it to us but recently she told us that there's nothing important with the reference number because it will only shown there that the papers is still on process(something alluring). What should we do? My husband and I were married since june 2008 and never given proper attention to work on our papers, it's just depressing because how can we start a better family if we're not together.:(

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Hi everyone,
He had the interview yesterday it took over 2 1/2hrs and it went really well he thinks. He needs to do a new medical and I hope not long after this he'll be coming to canada. Does anyone know hpw long it tales after the interview before we get and answer on all this.
All what we brought to High Commission of chats phone bills they didnt need as they said we had enough on file.
So my advise to others is have a complete file the very first time.
Chats with the dates clearly shown.
Phone bills
emails to each other.
receipts of gifts bought for each other.
lots of photos.
Copy of trips like boarding passes.
Letters from family members to give proof of yr relationship
We spoke every day with phone calls and chats online every day except the odd day if one of us was not well.
It will be 2yrs ago in Sept/12 we applied and we were told that they have cases waiting over 6yrs. So be strong in yr relationship like yr together everyday.
I pray Inshallah for everyone and for ourselves that we will be together Inshallah.
Salam and may Allah God bless us all Inshallah
Micmac101 :)

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
guys, im just wondering how do we count the processing time? do we need to include the weekends? and perhaps holidays in canada? since the latest update in CIC as of June 27, 2012 for the first step(assessment of sponsor) is 82 days and the second step (assessment of person being sponsored) is 8 months hence, we need to add both step 1 + step 2 = more or less 10 months? this is the maximum processing time for the whole application to finish?

Thanks!:)

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
chelseaviel said:
guys, im just wondering how do we count the processing time? do we need to include the weekends? and perhaps holidays in canada? since the latest update in CIC as of June 27, 2012 for the first step(assessment of sponsor) is 82 days and the second step (assessment of person being sponsored) is 8 months hence, we need to add both step 1 + step 2 = more or less 10 months? this is the maximum processing time for the whole application to finish?

Thanks!:)
hi....yes stage 1 + stage 2 is the processing time......having said that.....those are guidelines only.....it could be faster and it could be slower.......!!!!