Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alesinha said:
So they already asked you for the passport?? ;D
yap!..last Feb.14(letter date) but i rcvd on Feb. 25.-- i submitted all docs/ppr on March 13 & they rcvd it on March 15@CEM...

Christine08

Apr 13, 2012
Cebu, City Philippines 6000
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-December-2011
Doc's Request.
19-March-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-February-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-February-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-October-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
letter date: 19-March-2012 received April 11,2012 in regular mail.
VISA ISSUED...
08-May-2012
LANDED..........
soon on September 26, 2012 YAAYY!!!!!
Luisrjr said:
Hello, SOmeone knows how the letter from Friends/Relatives talking about how the relationship is genuine has to look like ?

Can it be a replacement for the Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union, since in that form it says that has to be filled ou by the sponsor if there is a co-signer, or if the co-signer is their common-law partner.

Thank you in Advance.
Hi there..

For the letter talking about how genuine your relationship towards your partner is that you're going to wrote a letter that says your love and relatioship to your husband is truly genuine. You ca say anything how u felt towards your relationship.

On our case we just make a letter address to the CEM and we talked about how we meet , our plans together in the future. It may sounds so gay or corny to say how you loved your significant other but thats how they will see how truly genuine your relationship is.

Goodluck to that! :)

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christine08 said:

Hi there..

For the letter talking about how genuine your relationship towards your partner is that you're going to wrote a letter that says your love and relatioship to your husband is truly genuine. You ca say anything how u felt towards your relationship.

On our case we just make a letter address to the CEM and we talked about how we meet , our plans together in the future. It may sounds so gay or corny to say how you loved your significant other but thats how they will see how truly genuine your relationship is.

Goodluck to that! :)
i agree to that!...you have to make ur own personal letter address to CIC-Miss. or CEM to show them ur genuine relationship...and of course, with lots of supporting pix & other related documents. :) ;)

brykim

May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb. 8 2012
Doc's Request.
july 9 2012 rcvd by CEM
Passport Req..
july 9, 2012 rcvd by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 9, 2012 DM
LANDED..........
aug. 27, 2012 praise God!
sammara12 said:
i agree to that!...you have to make ur own personal letter address to CIC-Miss. or CEM to show them ur genuine relationship...and of course, with lots of supporting pix & other related documents. :) ;)

meaning, aside from the forms that ask about the details of our relationship, we still need to provide a letter? :eek:

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brykim said:
meaning, aside from the forms that ask about the details of our relationship, we still need to provide a letter? :eek:
absolutely!...explain everything in ur letter & convince them about ur genuine relationship...f possible use ur hand writing address to them w/ ur signature... :) ;)

Mariannaluis

Mar 31, 2011
What if you just met your partner thru a friend in canada and relationship starts from the internet, he came home got married and sponsor me to canada.. how will I provide many pictures of ours if he will be staying here for a little time.. thus our relationship has a bearing to apprroved a spousal sponsorship?

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariannaluis said:
What if you just met your partner thru a friend in canada and relationship starts from the internet, he came home got married and sponsor me to canada.. how will I provide many pictures of ours if he will be staying here for a little time.. thus our relationship has a bearing to apprroved a spousal sponsorship?
just kept all ur saved conversations in the internet & print it later...gather all ur pictures before & after ur marriage to include it in ur application... ;)

Luisrjr

Apr 30, 2012
Thanks everyone for the answers, I really Aprreciate it now we are working on it. Also Filling out the forms in some points they request Dates, from.... to.... but say what date would we put in our current residence address for example if we are still living here, should we leave it blank or handwrite current or something ?

Thank you.

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Luisrjr said:
Hello, SOmeone knows how the letter from Friends/Relatives talking about how the relationship is genuine has to look like ?

Can it be a replacement for the Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union, since in that form it says that has to be filled ou by the sponsor if there is a co-signer, or if the co-signer is their common-law partner.

Thank you in Advance.
From a lawyer's point of view ( once I talked to a lawyer about this issue) friends and family member who met you and your wife or in your wedding or knows both of you as a couple can write a letter to Visa Officer. In the letter they should inform how long you known to them and when they met both of you or became known to your wedding. Writer has to put their contact number and address in the letter for VO. Writer has to sign the letter and you have to send the original copy of the letter not photocopy or scanned copy. Writers also have to say in the letter what is their occupation is. Hope this will help you. You and your wife both can ask your friends and family to write letter for you.

canadian786

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2011
Med's Request
11-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Hello,

I am a Canadian Citizen (Born and raised in Canada), I have duel Nationality, meaning I also hold a Pakistani ID Card. I sponsored my Husband in September 2011, and I am currently residing with my husband in Pakistan. I do not want to return to Canada without him however. My parents are living in Canada, we intend to live in Canada however I do see why we should be living apart...I don't want to get in any trouble regarding our case however...any advice would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

kj17mj

May 4, 2012
Im confuse about this matter, here is my question

Should I wait for my Husband's Immigrants Form before I submit mine (Sponsor's Application)

or must I submit first my Sponsor's Application and wait for Immigration's approval before I let my husband

mail his Form to me together with his supporting documents and Submit it to Mississauga?

Thanks

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
kj17mj said:
Im confuse about this matter, here is my question

Should I wait for my Husband's Immigrants Form before I submit mine (Sponsor's Application)

or must I submit first my Sponsor's Application and wait for Immigration's approval before I let my husband

mail his Form to me together with his supporting documents and Submit it to Mississauga?

Thanks
You have to wait to have all of the application together in full and then send it to Mississauga. Afterwards, once you're approved as sponsor, they will send your entire application and documents onto your specified visa office abroad.

kj17mj

May 4, 2012
***Planning to Sponsor my Husband who is outland (Philippines)***

Thanks for the reply!

Regarding to what I've asked earlier this day...

In submitting all our Forms and Supporting documents in one mail

Does it also mean that he should already take his Medical Examination there in the Philippines

even without the Go Signal of Immigration just for us to complete the Full Documents to be submitted in Mississauga?

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
kj17mj said:
***Planning to Sponsor my Husband who is outland (Philippines)***

Thanks for the reply!

Regarding to what I've asked earlier this day...

In submitting all our Forms and Supporting documents in one mail

Does it also mean that he should already take his Medical Examination there in the Philippines

even without the Go Signal of Immigration just for us to complete the Full Documents to be submitted in Mississauga?
Yes, the medical receipt must be sent with the application to Mississauga. The medical office will send the actual results onto the visa office, and once your application gets to the Manila office, they will match it up with your application package.

kj17mj

May 4, 2012
thank you very much for your immediate response... I appreciate it so much..

Your answer is really a Big Help for me, now I no longer be confuse on applying him..

thanks again.. =)