File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
June 21th 2012
sammara12 said:
Hi!

I am Quebec applicant also. Just waiting for my Visa until now.. Usually as a sponsor, u have to start processing in CIC-Miss. then u have to wait for the letter coming from them. They will inform you afterwards thru e-mail if (you) as a sponsor approved already to sponsor your spouse. And they will ask you to proceed to the second step in MICC. The MICC office will send you a registered mail enclosed with the Undertaking Forms (to be filled-up by u) or with ur husband if he is a Canadian Citizen and CSQ Forms.

If, your husband is not a Canadian Citizen, only u will sign the undertaking forms & he will sign the CSQ Application papers. After completing the forms, he must return it as fast as he can before you submit all the
forms to MICC office for approval. Usually, it takes 10 reg. working days before you can receive the letter of approval or disapproval. It depends on your case.

Hi there!! My husband is sponsoring me from Quebec as well and I would like to know your experiences so far... How long have you been in the process and in which step you are...

Have a great day! :D

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alesinha said:
sammara12 said:
Hi!

I am Quebec applicant also. Just waiting for my Visa until now.. Usually as a sponsor, u have to start processing in CIC-Miss. then u have to wait for the letter coming from them. They will inform you afterwards thru e-mail if (you) as a sponsor approved already to sponsor your spouse. And they will ask you to proceed to the second step in MICC. The MICC office will send you a registered mail enclosed with the Undertaking Forms (to be filled-up by u) or with ur husband if he is a Canadian Citizen and CSQ Forms.

If, your husband is not a Canadian Citizen, only u will sign the undertaking forms & he will sign the CSQ Application papers. After completing the forms, he must return it as fast as he can before you submit all the
forms to MICC office for approval. Usually, it takes 10 reg. working days before you can receive the letter of approval or disapproval. It depends on your case.

Hi there!! My husband is sponsoring me from Quebec as well and I would like to know your experiences so far... How long have you been in the process and in which step you are...

Have a great day! :D

Hi!..I am in the last stage now..waiting for my visa...hoping to receive it this month..Just click my name(sammara12) & u can see my timeline... :)

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcm240906 said:
hay nakakaloka talaga ang paghihintay...ako May 7 mag expire medical ko, then Passport ko hiningi at nareceive nila last September 7, 2011 pa...then gumamit na din ako ng CAIPS...ganun pa din still on process...August 17, 2011 nareceived ni Manila Embassy file ko, so still waiting until May 17 pang 9mos na...hay...

saan ba magstart ng count dun sa application na nareceived ng office sa Canada or dito sa Manila Embassy?...tnx
hi there!..usually, i've noticed that the counting of days in waiting will start right after the CEM will rcvd our docs...based on the timeline of some of our visa's holder... :)

Jan 31, 2012
Hello everybody;
i am new in this topic and hope to your help&opinion:

i am from Eastern Europe, in Canada, Quebec about 2 years - in begining as visitor, right now as student. my student visa will be expired july 2012. in same time i am already participate in the skilled worker programe du Quebec (my file is already open, but any further activities:( ... same time more than 1 year ago i met my boyfriend, citizen of Canada, QC and we are living together more than 12 months.

My question: can i apply for family class programme (my boyfriend wants me to sponsor) or it is not good idea a cause my participation already in skilled worker programme. can this influent my process; if not - could be family sponsorship programme faster than skilled worker programme and where exactly should i apply - inside or outside; which office.

finally - can i stay in Canada after my student visa will expire or what should i do for extending my stay here..

Merci beaucoup in advance ;)
Creme brule

parisien

Mar 24, 2012
Alberta
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Doc's Request.
23-03-2012 along with RPRF
AOR Received.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2012 .... SUBMITTED ON 14TH MAY
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-05-2012
Crème brûlé said:
Hello everybody;
i am new in this topic and hope to your help&opinion:

i am from Eastern Europe, in Canada, Quebec about 2 years - in begining as visitor, right now as student. my student visa will be expired july 2012. in same time i am already participate in the skilled worker programe du Quebec (my file is already open, but any further activities:( ... same time more than 1 year ago i met my boyfriend, citizen of Canada, QC and we are living together more than 12 months.

My question: can i apply for family class programme (my boyfriend wants me to sponsor) or it is not good idea a cause my participation already in skilled worker programme. can this influent my process; if not - could be family sponsorship programme faster than skilled worker programme and where exactly should i apply - inside or outside; which office.

finally - can i stay in Canada after my student visa will expire or what should i do for extending my stay here..

Merci beaucoup in advance ;)
Creme brule
outside will be more effective and rapid

kj17mj

May 4, 2012
Hi Good Afternoon!

I'm here to ask if its really needed in the Application Form of IMM 1344
under Part 2: Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking
the Signature of my Husband who is outside Canada (Philippines) ?????????

If YES, then should I send that Form to him just to sign it
and when I have it back the Form with his signature will that be the only time
that I may send it to the Immigration in Mississauga together with my supporting documents?

ANOTHER QUESTION: Aside from the Sponsored person(Principal Applicant: MY HUSBAND), Do I also need to answer the GENERIC APPLICATION Form?

Lastly:
Will my husband get an Immigration Forms ang Guide Copy once my application to sponsor approves,
will the immigration mail/provide it for him or should I provide it?

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kj17mj said:
Hi Good Afternoon!

I'm here to ask if its really needed in the Application Form of IMM 1344
under Part 2: Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking
the Signature of my Husband who is outside Canada (Philippines) ?????????

If YES, then should I send that Form to him just to sign it
and when I have it back the Form with his signature will that be the only time
that I may send it to the Immigration in Mississauga together with my supporting documents?

ANOTHER QUESTION: Aside from the Sponsored person(Principal Applicant: MY HUSBAND), Do I also need to answer the GENERIC APPLICATION Form?

Lastly:
Will my husband get an Immigration Forms ang Guide Copy once my application to sponsor approves,
will the immigration mail/provide it for him or should I provide it?
YES!... to all your questions...you can provide him a copy or he can download it from the CIC website to make it fast while he is waiting ur forms by mail...

brykim

May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb. 8 2012
Doc's Request.
july 9 2012 rcvd by CEM
Passport Req..
july 9, 2012 rcvd by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 9, 2012 DM
LANDED..........
aug. 27, 2012 praise God!
sammara12 said:
YES!... to all your questions...you can provide him a copy or he can download it from the CIC website to make it fast while he is waiting ur forms by mail...
good day!

just wanna ask if u have any ideaa when and how to inform cic for change in email address?

our application was sent on feb. 3, 2012 but so far we dont have any update from the time it was sent and for some personal reasons, i deleted my email address without remembering that it was the email address i wrote in the application form. i am the one being sponsored by my husband..should i update it now w/o the cic request?
any info will do..thanks a lot :)

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brykim said:
good day!

just wanna ask if u have any ideaa when and how to inform cic for change in email address?

our application was sent on feb. 3, 2012 but so far we dont have any update from the time it was sent and for some personal reasons, i deleted my email address without remembering that it was the email address i wrote in the application form. i am the one being sponsored by my husband..should i update it now w/o the cic request?
any info will do..thanks a lot :)
hi there!...deleted email add is not a problem...u can still update ur email(activate again) w/out notifying the cic. usually, the cic will send also a hard copy to the sponsor about ur application status(approved/disapproved). So, ask ur hubby to chk always his mailbox... :)

brykim

May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb. 8 2012
Doc's Request.
july 9 2012 rcvd by CEM
Passport Req..
july 9, 2012 rcvd by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 9, 2012 DM
LANDED..........
sammara12 said:
hi there!...deleted email add is not a problem...u can still update ur email(activate again) w/out notifying the cic. usually, the cic will send also a hard copy to the sponsor about ur application status(approved/disapproved). So, ask ur hubby to chk always his mailbox... :)
thanks for the response sis :)
my problem is, yahoo doesnt allow users to retrieve their deleted account unless it was deactivated by yahoo itself. meaning, once it was deleted, it's deleted :( im worried coz what if cic will send passport request thru email? ???

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brykim said:
thanks for the response sis :)
my problem is, yahoo doesnt allow users to retrieve their deleted account unless it was deactivated by yahoo itself. meaning, once it was deleted, it's deleted :( im worried coz what if cic will send passport request thru email? ???
Normally, f the CIC approved the sponsorship of ur hubby, he will rcvd also a copy of the letter(DM) and the address/contact nos. of their office is indicated. So, u can call them or email them using ur new email acct. The normal delivery of PPR use by CIC is thru snail mail(registered mail). Make it sure u always chk ur mail box@home or in the Post Office(P.O. Box) f u have one regularly.

brykim

May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb. 8 2012
Doc's Request.
july 9 2012 rcvd by CEM
Passport Req..
july 9, 2012 rcvd by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 9, 2012 DM
LANDED..........
sammara12 said:
Normally, f the CIC approved the sponsorship of ur hubby, he will rcvd also a copy of the letter(DM) and the address/contact nos. of their office is indicated. So, u can call them or email them using ur new email acct. The normal delivery of PPR use by CIC is thru snail mail(registered mail). Make it sure u always chk ur mail box @ home or in the Post Office(P.O. Box) f u have one regularly.
okay..so meaning il wait for the DM first before i inform them of my change in email address..
thank you..i feel so relieved now :) thanks a lot!

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brykim said:
okay..so meaning il wait for the DM first before i inform them of my change in email address..
thank you..i feel so relieved now :) thanks a lot!
ur welcome!... :)

Luisrjr

Apr 30, 2012
Hello, SOmeone knows how the letter from Friends/Relatives talking about how the relationship is genuine has to look like ?

Can it be a replacement for the Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union, since in that form it says that has to be filled ou by the sponsor if there is a co-signer, or if the co-signer is their common-law partner.

Thank you in Advance.

Alesinha

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 24 th 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
June 21th 2012
sammara12 said:
Hi!..I am in the last stage now..waiting for my visa...hoping to receive it this month..Just click my name(sammara12) & u can see my timeline... :)
So they already asked you for the passport?? ;D