+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Yeeshanana

Sep 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I got pre arrival letter since May but I was asked to do another medical because my medical had expired. Please how long will it take to get ppr

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone, I got pre arrival letter since May but I was asked to do another medical because my medical had expired. Please how long will it take to get ppr
Usually they seem to request follow up medical/renewal only when they're pretty close to / intend to issue the passport request, but how long is hard to say. "Soon" probably - perhaps 1-2 months. Not a guarantee though.

deepKB

Aug 28, 2023
Final decision - with a mention of date
:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

what comes after this.

ayi347

Sep 1, 2023
Hi everyone! When applying for gcsm notes for myself (I'm in Canada at present) do I need to submit my handwritten signature anywhere with that application? I just filed out the online form and attached a copy of my passport, is that enough?

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Seeking clarification on part of the sponsor application. Where it says if your application is not approved, I guess if you are not approved as sponsor, do you want to cancel and have fees returned or proceed with PR application. Does proceeding mean the applicant (spouse you are sponsoring) can proceed on his own for PR? If not, what does that part mean?

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hi everyone! When applying for gcsm notes for myself (I'm in Canada at present) do I need to submit my handwritten signature anywhere with that application? I just filed out the online form and attached a copy of my passport, is that enough?
As I recall, no signature required.

Reactions: ayi347

AvishkaS

Sep 18, 2022
Hello!

I reached IRCC to know the Primary Visa Office and they told me that our file is handled by Ottawa IR. Our Sponsor Approval Letter which we received few months back stated that our file is being transferred to the office in Colombo, Sri Lanka. I have some confusion in regards to this. Does anyone know anything about Ottawa IR? Some say that it is not the CPC Ottawa.

ENNjoyH0

Aug 14, 2023
Does anyone know why: in IRCC tracker shows "Updated: Date" on my overview, however, nothing shown on Application history.
It happened a few times, and didn't get anything from IRCC.
BTW: Eligibility, and Medical completed.

Jas07

Apr 21, 2023
Does anyone know what is current processing timeline of New delhi office??my file moved there last week of june and no update since then...Is this normal??

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Update

-Applied: June 28, 2023
-Sponsor Received AOR: August 15, 2023
-Linked the Application to GC Key: August 15, 2023
-
Crated PR Tracker Account: August 15, 2023
-BIL Requested: August 28, 2023
-Biometrics completed: August 31, 2023
-
Biometrics Updated in GC Portal: August 31, 2023
-
Medical Requested: August 31, 2023
-Medical Completed: September 8, 2023
-Pre Arrival Services Received: September 14, 2023
-Eligibility Completed (PR-Tracker): September 14, 2023
-Medical Passed: September 15, 2023

Tels

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hello everyone.
I submitted medical for dependents of protected person in June. I have recieved another medical request for spousal sponsorship. Pls what do I do