+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Ajeshola

Jul 17, 2023
Hello guys, how can I contact Sydney (Nova scotia) VO directly? Does anyone have their webform or email? I will very much appreciate that

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I would say that it's highly irresponsible to get into this state of affairs in the first place. I would first get his status right, may be to involve an immigration lawyer.

I have no knowledge of internal instructions for officers assessing the LOE in that regard, but I wouldn't be impressed by the situation you describe here... just IMO.
FYI We are here to help and offer advice not to to be critical and demean other members of the forum regardless of their situation.

Reactions: KaZRa and ERCAN

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys, how can I contact Sydney (Nova scotia) VO directly? Does anyone have their webform or email? I will very much appreciate that
You would just send a regular webform. There is no Sydney specific webform.

Reactions: Ajeshola

hoangnguyen864

Star Member
Apr 21, 2023
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 13, 2022.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 27, 2022.
  4. We started processing your application on September 20, 2022.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on December 15, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on June 9, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I got my pre arrival services document on June 6th.
September 9th I received an email.
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
processing of your application, we require the following:

> Police Certificate: Provide an Updated Vietnam Police Certificate Number 02 This must
be received at this office by: 2023/07/09
I sent it to the office on June 25th. I got the email back

Original Message to HOCHI (Immigration) /Message d’origine à HOCHI (Immigration) -----

Thank you for your message which will be forwarded to the appropriate division at Headquarters or Missions abroad.
=======
Nous avons bien reçu votre message qui sera transmis à la direction appropriée de l’Administration centrale ou dans les missions à l’étranger.

So far I have not received anything back from the consulate. Anyone have the same question? thanks

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
I msged you, I think, or started a convo. Yes, please! Thank you so much.

You can get a Police clearance from your local head police station in india. That PCC is accepted and usually take about a week to get. I can advise you more steps if that helps.

EA0924

Aug 3, 2023
i submitted an Inland application last July 23, 2023. No AOR yet. Ive been staying here in canada for almost 4 months now via temp resident visa. Since we are only allowed to stay up to 6 months, what is the best action to do? Wait for AOR and apply a open work visa or Apply for an extension of stay? my temp resident visa is valid unti 2031.

thanks

joe_laurent

Aug 1, 2023
Hey I have a question. I am being sponsored inland, I actually applied on the 14th of June through a lawyer. However the IRCC requested for the submission to be completed in a different portal. My lawyer advised me that it is a paid portal that immigration lawyers have with the IRCC. Does this mean I should expect my AOR in another 2 months? As my application has been submitted into a new portal today. Or will that be a quicker process as it will still count from the 14th of June?

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
I have been stuck with everything including background check complete since may. Applied in march 2022 and recieved CSQ IN JULY 2022. Yet the final decision is nowhere to be seen and noone can tell how long jt may take now that quebec has increased the processing time.
Hello, we have the same application date, do you already have the residence approval?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey I have a question. I am being sponsored inland, I actually applied on the 14th of June through a lawyer. However the IRCC requested for the submission to be completed in a different portal. My lawyer advised me that it is a paid portal that immigration lawyers have with the IRCC. Does this mean I should expect my AOR in another 2 months? As my application has been submitted into a new portal today. Or will that be a quicker process as it will still count from the 14th of June?
Never heard of such a thing. Is this a Canadian-based lawyer?

My instincts scream 'rip-off.' Hope I'm wrong.