+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Nerd13

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi I got the AOR last month and now we have got an ADR for "· Canada Revenue Agency Proof of Income Statement, (Option C), for 2022 taxation year, (all pages)." we did submit the Notice of Assessment but as i switched to self employment i got this this is what my lawyer told me

its a conjugal Partner Family class application

any guidance

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hi I got the AOR last month and now we have got an ADR for "· Canada Revenue Agency Proof of Income Statement, (Option C), for 2022 taxation year, (all pages)." we did submit the Notice of Assessment but as i switched to self employment i got this this is what my lawyer told me

any guidance
I suppose the guidance would be to provide what is asked. Is there a reason why not? And, if you have a lawyer acting for you, what guidance has the lawyer offered?

Nerd13

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
I suppose the guidance would be to provide what is asked. Is there a reason why not? And, if you have a lawyer acting for you, what guidance has the lawyer offered?
Basically he told me to just get the relevant document from CRA site and we will submit it ( as I was employed and i became self employed that's why

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Basically he told me to just get the relevant document from CRA site and we will submit it ( as I was employed and i became self employed that's why
Then, unless there is some reason why it's unobtainable, I'd say get it and pass it on to your lawyer.

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Yes i will get it in a day, it's just for conjugal partner application i thought NOA was enough
It may well be that NOA was all that was asked. BUT, if the IRCC wants more, better to comply. I doubt you want to argue with them. That would not enhance your prospects for success in your application.

Nerd13

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
It may well be that NOA was all that was asked. BUT, if the IRCC wants more, better to comply. I doubt you want to argue with them. That would not enhance your prospects for success in your application.

100% will send them .. it's just i am being bit anxious

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Like it's defo better to print the forms and sign them than doing an e signature
I heard people get their files returned if they are not digitally signed, that is a reason they strictly mentioned on your docs that it needs to be digitally signed by digitally signed I mean digitally type the name same as in the screenshot I have attached

check the youtube video

Last edited:

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023

any guidance
If ur self employed you need provide the proof of income statement. If you go into ur cra account you can get from the account.

Reactions: Nerd13

UKCitizen007

Jul 17, 2023
I heard people get their files returned if they are not digitally signed, that is a reason they strictly mentioned on your docs that it needs to be digitally signed by digitally signed I mean digitally type the name same as in the screenshot I have attached

check the youtube video

Never happend to me? BS on that youtube video

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Hey all quick question, my fiance (applicant) has been handling most of the tracking of the app since I (Sponsor) was under the impression I couldn't track much. I recently logged into the status checker on line tool. I wanted to see if what I saw was normal, our app was submitted Jan 26 2023, my tracker shows spots for AOR, eligibility in progress, then eligibility completed Feb 28th. After that is nothing.

All 4 sections (Bg, medical, bio, etc) on my fiance's tab are marked as completed, and we have a CoPR number from end of april (Check my signature for more info on that one)

Just want to make sure that's normal for the sponsors tracker to show so little?