PPR: Jun 7
Passport shipped to VO: Jun 26
Application approved on GCKEY: Jul 24
Passport shipped from VO: Jul 24

VO Dakar

ABWAQAR

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
@All. I applied for my spouse's PR on May 01, 2023, and received Biometric Instructions on July 05, 2023. Then, I also applied for spouse TRV in July and received another Biometric Instruction on July 09, 2023. My spouse is unable to get a biometric appointment for three weeks now in Pakistan. Just wanted to check if my spouse requires to do two biometrics or only one. It's very confusing with no proper guidelines. Any suggestion/ thoughts?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
@All. I applied for my spouse's PR on May 01, 2023, and received Biometric Instructions on July 05, 2023. Then, I also applied for spouse TRV in July and received another Biometric Instruction on July 09, 2023. My spouse is unable to get a biometric appointment for three weeks now in Pakistan. Just wanted to check if my spouse requires to do two biometrics or only one. It's very confusing with no proper guidelines. Any suggestion/ thoughts?
Only one.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Hi, has anyone done upfront medicals recently? Are you able to reconcile this via webform?
Spousal sponsorship have no option to do upfront medicals.
Unless you are asking about medical you did for other type off application and you willing to link it to the current PR application....

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Been waiting 4 months since everything changed to completed and we have had no real answer as to what is happening and still no CoPR, can anyone take a look at my sig and tell me if they know what's going on

• Wow
Reactions: Canada2020eh

Mouna 02

Jun 8, 2023
Bonsoir
Svp
Je voudrais savoir si on peut faire une demande de permis d'étude en ayant une demande de parrainage en cours

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Can anyone please confirm my below questionnaires?

I need to confirm if Adobe's digital signature is also acceptable compared to entering a name on it. I sent my spouse's visa application by digitally signing the forms IMM5532 and IMM5476 by digitally I mean drawing the signature in the file rather than typing it. Is it acceptable? because this is also digitally signed as per instruction.

Steps I did
  • Important: To digitally sign the form, you must first complete the form and then select “print to PDF”. This will create a new version of the form that can be digitally signed.
then digitally sign by using Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/acrobat/using/fill-and-sign.html

I did both for IMM5532 and IMM5476

UKCitizen007

Jul 17, 2023

I need to confirm if Adobe's digital signature is also acceptable compared to entering a name on it. I sent my spouse's visa application by digitally signing the forms IMM5532 and IMM5476 by digitally I mean drawing the signature in the file rather than typing it. Is it acceptable? because this is also digitally signed as per instruction.

Steps I did
  • Important: To digitally sign the form, you must first complete the form and then select “print to PDF”. This will create a new version of the form that can be digitally signed.
then digitally sign by using Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/acrobat/using/fill-and-sign.html

Print and sign it bro

UKCitizen007

Jul 17, 2023

Steps I did

Like it's defo better to print the forms and sign them than doing an e signature

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, called IRCC and they are unable to find my Application for Spousal Sponsorship.
It was submitted on 28th May 2023 and also got the confirmation email for submission on the same date. Anyone with similar situation or can help with getting this sorted.

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Hi, called IRCC and they are unable to find my Application for Spousal Sponsorship.
It was submitted on 28th May 2023 and also got the confirmation email for submission on the same date. Anyone with similar situation or can help with getting this sorted.
You have to wait till you receive your AOR. If you don't have your AOR they won't be able to find your application.

Moe1996

Apr 26, 2023
Hi All,

I am looking advices on my case:

Type: Spouse sponsorship - Quebec destination - Inland
My Spouse is a Canadien citizen (Québécois)
Application date: 17 Dec 2022
Biometric: Completed
Medical Exam: Completed
Eligibility check: Completed
Pre Arrival Letter: 21 Jul 2023
Background check: In progress

I know to get CoPR will take time but i am concerning about the OWP. Does anyone have an idea when I can have my OWP after pre arrival letter (I have applied it together with the Sponsorship application). I found a lot of jobs that I can do and I would like to apply but I cannot just because I need a WP.

Waiting for PR without working is so frustrating.

Thank you and appreciate all the answers.
I'M GOING THROUGH THE EXACT SAME THING