VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hello all,

We just got a reply from our MP that the application has been approved and we should be getting the landing instructions next. The last time we checked, it was waiting for the final review by officer and now it seems it is also done. Is the passport request done manually or would that be system generated after final approval?. Just wondering how long more it would take. This is an Outland paper based application with AoR in Aug, 2021. Thanks.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Hello all,

We just got a reply from our MP that the application has been approved and we should be getting the landing instructions next. The last time we checked, it was waiting for the final review by officer and now it seems it is also done. Is the passport request done manually or would that be system generated after final approval?. Just wondering how long more it would take. This is an Outland paper based application with AoR in Aug, 2021. Thanks.
Congratulations. The PPR mail is auto generated once decision is made.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Hi All

Do the Sponsor need to keep a minimum bank Balance?
Also a letter from Employer that shows my Annual Pay is enough?

Thanks
Spousal sponsorship doesn't require any bank balance proof a letter of employment with details of salary and benefits, and the period of employment is sufficient.

Sankaurr

Mar 29, 2019
Hi! I received my spouse (Outland)pre arrival on Nov 22, still waiting for COPR more than 2 months. Anybody have idea how long it will take

MikaF

Jan 13, 2023
I have been in Canada 5 months and intend to apply inland sponsored by my common law spouse. I have tried to read and educate myself, but as a last minute check wanted to see if there was any reason I might have missed to do things differently-- apply for a TRV first or anything along those lines. Assuming there is not, once I fill the application what is the process for extending my current 6 month visa next month?

Cannybabe

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hey there, I received a partial refund of my RPRF fees as there was a mistake in calculation and my RPRF was used to cover with the rest refunded and instructions saying link to pay will be provided at a later date. Here is the problem, I noticed a lot of applications suffering about 2 months delay because the RPRF payment was not immediately processed. Any idea whether I can pay now, so that it will be processed alongside my application and I won't need to add more wait time.

Bhavin1995

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
One question guys…

I applied for my wife’s spousal sponsorship outside canada in May, also applied for visitor visa in July. She received visitor visa in December and she is in Canada now. Received pre-arrival on Jan 17.

Do we need to change address in PR application? (I am worried that they might send passport request although she is already in Canada)

If yes how to change it? Webform takes longer time.

Really appreciate anyone’s help here.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
One question guys…

I applied for my wife’s spousal sponsorship outside canada in May, also applied for visitor visa in July. She received visitor visa in December and she is in Canada now. Received pre-arrival on Jan 17.

Do we need to change address in PR application? (I am worried that they might send passport request although she is already in Canada)

Yes, you send a change of address by webform.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
One question guys…

This is from my wife's passport request letter last month. She is an out of Canada applicant.

B) If the Principal Applicant is currently in Canada, they are not required to submit their passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if the Principal Applicant and/or any of their dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).