+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Jody123

Jun 6, 2022
I had been wainting since 2018 in that worse office!
Wow! That’s 4 years! That’s way beyond their standard time even with COVID. Have you been able to make any inquires as to why it’s taken them 4 years? Someone should call their local MLA and have them look into it.

CCTeheran

Jan 6, 2022
Barranquilla, Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
Hi! once I receive my passport back, is there something else I should do before traveling? is there another information/correspondence I must wait for? (Just to know in advantage)

Jaise

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hi ,

Good Morning!

I’ve received pre arrival services letter on May 18 2022 and when I checked on monday 6th june 2022 it showed decision made.

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
When checked in Prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca portal : It states application IN PROGRESS and everything is completed (including background verification )

When I click on Decision Made :

We received your application for permanent residence on January 11, 2022.
We started processing your application on April 14, 2022.
We sent you medical instructions on April 14, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received

Can someone please assist me with this.

Regards,
Sreeharikaramidi
Hey you applied for conjugal sponsorship?

Dkd@1018

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey when submitting WhatsApp conversation does IRCC reach out or can get information of what conversation has happened with other people?

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
its been more than five months and still security background is not started yet ..and my medical will expire in july 2022. will they ask again for medical...?? just curious please guide.

Kunashir

Jun 23, 2022
Where can I find the statistics of how many percent accepted and how many rejections in sponsorship applications?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Where can I find the statistics of how many percent accepted and how many rejections in sponsorship applications?
These statistics aren't published.

Reactions: YVR123

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Hi guys,
There has not been any update on my wife's PR tracker since May 20.
Last message there was on May 18 and says:

"We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you."

Whereas we did not submit any additional documents or information at all to IRCC. Has anyone got this sort of message on their PR Tracker?

Any idea on what this means??

Jack22

May 31, 2022
Hi guys,
There has not been any update on my wife's PR tracker since May 20.
Last message there was on May 18 and says:

"We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you."

Whereas we did not submit any additional documents or information at all to IRCC. Has anyone got this sort of message on their PR Tracker?

Any idea on what this means??
This happened to me last month they put in my online account the same status and after that they request additional documents

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
This happened to me last month they put in my online account the same status and after that they request additional documents
It's been over a month for me now. No word from them whatsoever. Also no updates on PR tracker either.

What documents did they ask you for?