+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Anu.sha

Oct 16, 2021
Hlo guys, my husband did his medical on 10 june last Friday, but on PR tracker and gc account did not shows that they have received the medical. Is it normal. Are they only update about medical , when they passed the medical or they update when they recieve the medical
I guess you it’s totally Norma for them to not regularly update the tracker. My tracker was last updated on May 24th and then I got my bio, medical, gave both its been 2 weeks since medical and biometrics, but my tracker hasn’t been updated yet.. I even got my pre arrival

Reactions: Jasaman

Anu.sha

Oct 16, 2021
Question! We just got passport request today for our application. And my wife's passport just got renewed also today. Can we just submit this new passport? Or we first need to inform thru webform that my wife got a new passport?
Your timeline?

vnykvjyn

Nov 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
Hello,
I have a quick question here regarding my wife's spousal permanent residence application.
My wife updated her passport with correction of name and this new latest passport was sent to IRCC via webform in Dec 2021. The new online tracker still showed the old passport details and not the new one. It seems an error from the IRCC team that they have not updated the system with the new passport details that was sent to them via webform.

Now, my wife did receive her Passport request this week and she has been asked to submit her latest passport to New Delhi office in India, which she has done accordingly.
I can see the COPR details in the new online tracker-however this new online tracker shows the details with the travel document number pertaining to the old passport number and not the new one.
Now, would there be a concern at the IRCC office when the new latest passport arrives for stamping.
Just wanna know the thoughts of the team here.

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Hi All,
after getting copr Canada do I need medical examination again if previous one expired?
suppose medical exam expiry 20th Aug 2022,
PPR -29th July 2022, Passport submitted 3rd Aug 2022
In this situation re medical need or not?
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PASSPORT WITH 4 DAYS WITH VISA BUT YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL BEFORE AUGUST 20TH, 2022. THE EXPERATION DATE WILL BE AUG 22, 2021

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
I guess you it’s totally Norma for them to not regularly update the tracker. My tracker was last updated on May 24th and then I got my bio, medical, gave both its been 2 weeks since medical and biometrics, but my tracker hasn’t been updated yet.. I even got my pre arrival
Got it thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
she has been asked to submit her latest passport to New Delhi office in India, which she has done accordingly.
...Now, would there be a concern at the IRCC office when the new latest passport arrives for stamping.
No, there will be no concern. This is normal. Their systems just don't update well. Ignore it and live happily.

Reactions: vnykvjyn and YVR123

vnykvjyn

Nov 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
No, there will be no concern. This is normal. Their systems just don't update well. Ignore it and live happily.
Thank you so much for your reply. Yes- there system DO not update well.

PaoM

Nov 29, 2020
Receiving a passport request, does this mean that we are already approved? In PR tracker still says eligibility and background check Not Started. In ECAS, decision made.

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
i have a question in my mind. my application was move to London VO after that i got two updates from this office (SA and Medical) and after that i was getting update from Vienna immigration office in austria.... where exactly my application is?