Interview........
waive!!!!
Passport Req..
april 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
april 29, 2014. Passport sent back to me: May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
July.........
guys merry christmas to everyone! i have a question about the addtional documents requested by our vo here in abu dhabi. they asked for noa, t1, t2, recently pay stubs, passport pages and aom. we have completed everything except for t1. my husband doesn't have t1 because he said it's only needed if you have you ownr business. I read some forums that this is also used for filing the income tax return.. so I'm confused if he really need to provide t1 (he is currently employed and studying). and if he needs to include t1 how to get this? need your opinion... Thank you in advance......

ManpreetSondh

Dec 24, 2013
my friend also submitted her spouse visa file in missisauga....and she received the file no. in 15 days via an email. but i hvn't received any information regarding my file yet :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

MNA

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013 (Islamabad Transfer Letter)
File Transfer...
22-01-2014 (London Transfer Letter)
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014 ecas changed to Decision made 20-12-2014
hii folkzzzz....... need a help I applied in aug 2013 n AOR received at September 2013... now I m not sure where my file is collecting dust whether it is in ottawa or chc islamabad. but as per aor acceptance letter address of chc islamabad given.... now my question is I got the job in uae n relocated to uae.... is it possible to relocate file from chc islamabad to chc abu dhabi??? as processing time here is quite shorter than pakistan of step 2 as u al knw in abu dhabi max period is of 17 months only.... please advice me seniors?? if it is possible what I have to do....
thanking u in anticipation!!!?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
MNA said:
hii folkzzzz....... need a help I applied in aug 2013 n AOR received at September 2013... now I m not sure where my file is collecting dust whether it is in ottawa or chc islamabad. but as per aor acceptance letter address of chc islamabad given.... now my question is I got the job in uae n relocated to uae.... is it possible to relocate file from chc islamabad to chc abu dhabi??? as processing time here is quite shorter than pakistan of step 2 as u al knw in abu dhabi max period is of 17 months only.... please advice me seniors?? if it is possible what I have to do....
thanking u in anticipation!!!?
You can certainly ask, however CIC usually doesn't move files from one VO to another.

MNA

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013 (Islamabad Transfer Letter)
File Transfer...
22-01-2014 (London Transfer Letter)
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014 ecas changed to Decision made 20-12-2014
scylla said:
You can certainly ask, however CIC usually doesn't move files from one VO to another.
Sorry i didnt get you to whom I may askk?? please explan if you dun mindd plz

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
MNA said:
Sorry i didnt get you to whom I may askk?? please explan if you dun mindd plz
You would have to ask the visa office currently in control of your application. But in general, CIC's rule is not to move the file at the request of the applicant.

toutesweet

Sep 1, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
29-11-2113
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2013 (sent January 2 2014, DM January 16 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
01-02-2014
mrsldr said:
guys merry christmas to everyone! i have a question about the addtional documents requested by our vo here in abu dhabi. they asked for noa, t1, t2, recently pay stubs, passport pages and aom. we have completed everything except for t1. my husband doesn't have t1 because he said it's only needed if you have you ownr business. I read some forums that this is also used for filing the income tax return.. so I'm confused if he really need to provide t1 (he is currently employed and studying). and if he needs to include t1 how to get this? need your opinion... Thank you in advance......
The T1 is his tax return and yes he does need to provide it. He should have it for 2012 and if not, it's because he didn't file. You get it by filing it which he is suppose to be doing every year. The forms are at public libraries around tax time which is coming up again, or can be had from revenue Canada. If he filed and didn't keep the paper, a copy can be had from revenue Canada

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hey guys, about to send in all info for family sponsorship, inland app in a couple of days. Not sure whether to do expresspost or courier, but will make up our minds. Does anyone have the addresses for both ways? Any opinions on the delivery method? Am I sending to Missisauga or Veggerville?? I am Canadian, he's American and we're in Nova Scotia. Thanks.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
KaZRa said:
Hey guys, about to send in all info for family sponsorship, inland app in a couple of days. Not sure whether to do expresspost or courier, but will make up our minds. Does anyone have the addresses for both ways? Any opinions on the delivery method? Am I sending to Missisauga or Veggerville?? I am Canadian, he's American and we're in Nova Scotia. Thanks.
If you are filing an Inland application then you need to send to Vegreville. So long as you have tracking on your package I don't think it will matter which way you choose.

dannysuse

Dec 26, 2013
Dear Friend,

Do we really have to wait 24 months? is there any thing that I can do to make the process faster? Singapore office has processed my wife application since January 2012. We have waited 2 years, do we have to wait another 2 yrs. :(

w've received a letter from Singapore Visa Office. The letter has stated : You are on our interview list. Our next contact with you will be to advise you of the time, date and location of your interview. Please wait to hear from us.

Please be advised that applications which require interview fall outside normal processing standards. The current queue for an interview is approximately 24 months...............

Thank you friend.

P.S: my wife lives in Viet Nam. We have a son together. We have been requested to verify DNA for 3 of us.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
dannysuse said:
Dear Friend,

Do we really have to wait 24 months? is there any thing that I can do to make the process faster? Singapore office has processed my wife application since January 2012. We have waited 2 years, do we have to wait another 2 yrs. :(

w've received a letter from Singapore Visa Office. The letter has stated : You are on our interview list. Our next contact with you will be to advise you of the time, date and location of your interview. Please wait to hear from us.

Please be advised that applications which require interview fall outside normal processing standards. The current queue for an interview is approximately 24 months...............

Thank you friend.

P.S: my wife lives in Viet Nam. We have a son together. We have been requested to verify DNA for 3 of us.
There is absolutely nothing that you can do. CIC have stated to you, "Please be advised that applications which require interview fall outside normal processing standards." and this now effectively removes you from any possible intervention by an MP.

YYS

Feb 24, 2013
I have a question:

My wife's certificate of permanent residence has her complete name white her Visa is missing a letter on one of her names.

Is this OK or would she need to get this fixed by the embassy?

thanks.

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 4 dec 2013 , medical received on 17dec 2013
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
ManpreetSondh said:
Hi My name is Manpreet. I live in winnipeg, MB, Canada.
I submitted my spouse visa file of my husband to CPC missisauga, ON on 9th december.
I haven't receive any mail regarding my file whether they receive it yet or not.
they haven't issue me file number yet
i just need to know that how long it will take to process or approved the case in missisauga.
plz do reply
so stressed
thank you
Hey hi i know it is stressful ...what u can do is call n talk to the customer care exec there and find out the reason...dont worry these things happen with these guys ....good luck

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 4 dec 2013 , medical received on 17dec 2013
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
rogerset said:
Hi, I am sponsoring my wife who lives in India and I just sent off all the paperwork to CPC- Missisauga.

However, I realised that I sent only a printout of the proof of employment required to be provided by the sponsor (me).

In the checklist however, it says 18: Provide a 'original' letter of employment from your employer.....

Will my application package get returned since I did not provide the original but a copy of it? My employer allows me to download the letter from our internal website to avoid paper mails and so I just printed out my employment letter.

Pl advise
Well i dont think they will accept now any doc wait for their response...or call the customercare there...goodluck

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
YYS said:
I have a question:

My wife's certificate of permanent residence has her complete name white her Visa is missing a letter on one of her names.

Is this OK or would she need to get this fixed by the embassy?

thanks.
The COPR is the vital document. The visa is really only needed by the airlines to let her on the plane. So if the airline is OK with it, there won't be an issue. But if the airline refuses to respect it because the name is misspelled, then she would have to get it fixed. I suspect that with the visa in her passport they aren't going to even notice the name is misspelled, but one never knows.

The Certificate of Permanent Residence (COPR) is the official document on which her PR card will be based, which is why that's the vital one. The visa is a one-use travel document.