05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
goodman36 said:
Dear Computergeek, they mentioned in the e-mail letter that we have to sent the "Notarized copy of applicant's Birth Certificate" within 60 days of the date on the letter.
I would get that done fast.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
goodman36 said:
Dear Computergeek, they mentioned in the e-mail letter that we have to sent the "Notarized copy of applicant's Birth Certificate" within 60 days of the date on the letter.
In some jurisdictions this is also known as a "certified copy" - it is certified by someone that it is a genuine copy of the original. But bottom line, I suspect that if that's all they are requesting your file is in good shape.

As parker24 says, get that as soon as possible. Often there are services that can take care of all of this for you for a fee as well (I've done that several times when I needed my birth certificate - it takes something like 4 months to obtain normally, but the service obtained it in about two weeks via a different channel.)

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
computergeek said:
In some jurisdictions this is also known as a "certified copy" - it is certified by someone that it is a genuine copy of the original. But bottom line, I suspect that if that's all they are requesting your file is in good shape.

As parker24 says, get that as soon as possible. Often there are services that can take care of all of this for you for a fee as well (I've done that several times when I needed my birth certificate - it takes something like 4 months to obtain normally, but the service obtained it in about two weeks via a different channel.)
Actually, I foresaw this. So, I asked my wife to have it handy. She already did the notarization. Now, in the e-mail from Visa Office, there are 2 addresses: one with PO Box Address another one a Street Address. She will sent the document by courier. So, should she use the Street Address?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
goodman36 said:
Actually, I foresaw this. So, I asked my wife to have it handy. She already did the notarization. Now, in the e-mail from Visa Office, there are 2 addresses: one with PO Box Address another one a Street Address. She will sent the document by courier. So, should she use the Street Address?
Yes. Couriers do not deliver to PO Box Addresses.

It sounds like you have the situation well under control!

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
computergeek said:
Yes. Couriers do not deliver to PO Box Addresses.

It sounds like you have the situation well under control!
I hope everything goes well. (and the same wish goes for everyone else too).

Now even though they have only asked for copy of my spouse's Birth Certificate, would it be a good idea to send some additional documents such as proof of communication (e-mail, chat log) etc., since our application was submitted, along with this document? (OR I should refrain from it since they didn't ask for them)

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
guys my wife just got this today

Medical Examination Instructions
Medical instructions are issued when an application has been processed to the stage where the required
medical examination(s) should be undertaken. Please read the following instructions carefully.
The medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. This
list is available by accessing the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx.
You should identify a panel physician in your area and book an appointment for your medical examination. When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well.
Medical examination results are valid for a twelve month period from the date of the examination.
All costs related to the medical examination, if applicable, are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination the costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached medical report form
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one document with photograph and signature such as a passport, driver's licence or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing medical conditions
- Four recent photographs, if the panel physician is not eMedical enabled (note: panel physicians that are eMedical enabled are indicated on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

is it second medical?
what will happen next?

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haj mehdi said:
guys my wife just got this today

Medical Examination Instructions
Medical instructions are issued when an application has been processed to the stage where the required
medical examination(s) should be undertaken. Please read the following instructions carefully.
The medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. This
list is available by accessing the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx.
You should identify a panel physician in your area and book an appointment for your medical examination. When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well.
Medical examination results are valid for a twelve month period from the date of the examination.
All costs related to the medical examination, if applicable, are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination the costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached medical report form
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one document with photograph and signature such as a passport, driver's licence or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing medical conditions
- Four recent photographs, if the panel physician is not eMedical enabled (note: panel physicians that are eMedical enabled are indicated on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

is it second medical?
what will happen next?
When you sent the original application did you include a medical report? What was the date for it?

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
goodman36 said:
When you sent the original application did you include a medical report? What was the date for it?
yes in include medical report and also in my Ecase it shows that i already send the medical report, and i have done my medical at sept 2011 and i applied at nov 8 2011

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
haj mehdi said:
yes in include medical report and also in my Ecase it shows that i already send the medical report, and i have done my medical at sept 2011 and i applied at nov 8 2011
September 2011 is expired. They are only good for one year. The Visa office can request an extension, but it must be done within 3 months of their expiration - so December 2012. Since this is now February 2013 you must repeat them if you wish them to continue processing the application.

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
computergeek said:
September 2011 is expired. They are only good for one year. The Visa office can request an extension, but it must be done within 3 months of their expiration - so December 2012. Since this is now February 2013 you must repeat them if you wish them to continue processing the application.
i know it is expire but why didn't they extend it? they extend for all other people but for me they ask to renew it

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Hi Computergeek,

I have one question I received email from visa section Abi Dhabi on feb 06,2013 for document request (police clearance) and they said we will send you personal form and letter request in ur mailing address. I am in KSA, just wondering how come my mail is so delay am so worried I email Abu Dhabi but no reply what should I do?

kennystewart80

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Peterborough
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
I just recieved an email saying my application is processed and Scarborough office will be in contact :)

Woo hoo, anyone know what's next?

anton1023

Apr 20, 2012
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 6 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 30 2012
Good Day!
Need advise please. Thanks...

I would like to ask would it be possible to apply for a tourist visa while the application for spouse/ family visa is ongoing? thanks you very much!

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
anton1023 said:
Good Day!
Need advise please. Thanks...

I would like to ask would it be possible to apply for a tourist visa while the application for spouse/ family visa is ongoing? thanks you very much!
You can. Include a copy of your AOR/Sponsor approval. Depending on where your spouse is from, the chances of approval are very low, but the sponsor approval might help you get approved. Treat it as any other TRV application. Make sure to include all the proofs that you would normally.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amikety said:
You can. Include a copy of your AOR/Sponsor approval. Depending on where your spouse is from, the chances of approval are very low, but the sponsor approval might help you get approved. Treat it as any other TRV application. Make sure to include all the proofs that you would normally.
When you are sponsoring someone and stage 1 is approved, what would you include for TRV application package for the applicant?

1. Required Application Forms
2. Invitation Letter from Sponsor in Canada
3. Stage 1 approval letter from CIC
4. Affidavit from applicant stating he/ she will return after visiting Canada (include in the later family ties, job obligation etc.)
5. Letter from applicant's employer stating that the applicant is granted leave for a month or so and that he/she is expected to join after leave of absence
6. Financial statements of applicant showing he/she is well off in his/her home country

Anything else?