+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Rohan Khanna

Dec 8, 2020
Finally Good news today, i received my PPR.

Just wanted to have an idea that if i will submit my passport today in VFS Oman, how much time it takes to get the passport back? Any idea?

Reactions: Sonali1990
Nov 14, 2020
My TRV application is already linked with my GC key account. Now I'm unable to linked my spousal visa application with this account. Please help me to link my application

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
hello everyone
I am from india, my husband is PR in canada and he applied for my immigration on outland basis in september, so far from sept no one has received the AOR. I just want to if someone have some info regarding by what time they will start processing sept files
no AOR yet for sept they are still issuing for june so i think they are doing a 1st come first serve basis. just wait

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
I have no dependants, currently in Canada and from the UK. I just haven't heard much and its tough as my work permit will run out soon so I have to judge how and when to extend it.
If you have applied inland as a spouse and you have a work permit, I understood that your current status is implied until decision made.

Not sure if this is the right link regarding Implied Status and more about Inland applications.

Did you apply for an open work permit alongside an inland spousal application?

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Which country is the pa from ? Some country have a longer time processing background information, an if he was in any military the background normally take long. but this long is unacceptable u should Contact your mp and order your note to see what's the concern they have

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Which country is the pa from ? Some country have a longer time processing background information, an if he was in any military the background normally take long. but this long is unacceptable u should Contact your mp and order your note to see what's the concern they have
he is from India and working in Qatar for past 4 years. I did contacted my mp as soon as the 12 months mark ended but they asked for pcc again in may 2019 which was provided rite away. His status kept saying in background check. He already done with security long time ago. Had ordered gcms notes and got 90 days extension.. stress stress stress

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Ok sorry to hear I know this journey can be difficult for some other it easy don't know why, I would advise u to contact your mp again to ask on what's the hold up, u can send webform enquiry to ask as well, hoping u hear something soon.

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Ok sorry to hear I know this journey can be difficult for some other it easy don't know why, I would advise u to contact your mp again to ask on what's the hold up, u can send webform enquiry to ask as well, hoping u hear something soon.
Same generic answers from mp and lvo... I hope so