+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
You can try to send it as a web form but no guarantee it will catch up with your application, you should hear from IRCC within a couple of weeks, if they can't find your app in the system yet it means it hasn't yet been entered in the system, nothing to worry about at this point. Once you receive AOR submit it again with your UCI number to ensure they get it.
Got already sponsor's approval. However, there is one friend's address where sometimes I used to stay when the schedule was tight as interview places were near by for the commute purpose. That was address was not listed in any ID.

Should I bother and put it as a overlapping address for a particular period? I am not sure adding now should not impact the application or just leave it.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Can someone help me with the generic application
My spouse filled the top part. Who is to be included in the dependent section.
we don’t have kids. I’m sponsor, does he include me or leave it blank ??
Leave that blank, this section is only for those who are not already PRs or citizens.

Reactions: dw33

Luys5000

Sep 5, 2020
Hello, I’m from india I apply in feb and I have done my madical in October and also done my biometrics on 25 November but still no update my gc status shows dm but I wait for ppr from last 1 month ☹Any one have same situation please reply I’m really very worried about it

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Got already sponsor's approval. However, there is one friend's address where sometimes I used to stay when the schedule was tight as interview places were near by for the commute purpose. That was address was not listed in any ID.

Should I bother and put it as a overlapping address for a particular period? I am not sure adding now should not impact the application or just leave it.
No, if you didn't actually live there it isn't necessary, occasionally staying at a friends house doesn't need to be mentioned.

Reactions: 001876

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hello ,
My spouse travelled to Canada on OWP however border immigration team did not issue her OWP record on arrival and just stamped it ..can anyone guide me how can we get OWp record now ..thanks in advance .

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
At the time of citizenship I can have the same address history right?

Thanks.
Same thing, when you apply go back however many years they want to know about, don't add places where you have only been visiting or staying at for short periods if you have a permanent address elsewhere at the same time.

Reactions: 001876

navjotbrar

Oct 9, 2020
hello everyone
I am from india, my husband is PR in canada and he applied for my immigration on outland basis in september, so far from sept no one has received the AOR. I just want to if someone have some info regarding by what time they will start processing sept files