+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Jyotika_kumar

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Really? My bad.lol. i saw the post said 2017. Thats why. congratulations anyhow. Now i can officially say that i have lost my mental stability in this separation period
The confusion is clear now. You were talking about your application and i was talking abt Hvank. sorry for that. And congratulations to both of you. May god bless you both and help you reunite with your better half asap..

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Wow that is almost close to being 3 years, man did you guys have an interview? And it depends really, could take up to several weeks before you get your passport back.
Congrats though and I’m proud of you guys for everything that you been through.
I expect nothing more from IRCC.
Yes it has been a long road but the end is so close! We did have an interview. Got every excuse possible for the delays. Not a fair system no one is equal but trust in your marriage and keep fighting for what you deserve that is what has kept us strong through the years. Thank you for your support!

Reactions: singleman

Dream_2020

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Sponsorship

1.We received your application to sponsor DXXXF on January 9, 2020.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 29, 2020.
3.We started processing your application on January 28, 2020.

Permanent Residence

1.We received DXXXF application for permanent residence on January 9, 2020.
2.We sent DXXXF medical instructions on Febuary 10,2020.To avoid delays, please provide us with the information
requested as soon as possible.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
3. Medical results have been received

No AOR2 is it normal?? should I be worried ?
anybody has the same pattern ??

Since then no Update

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Yes it has been a long road but the end is so close! We did have an interview. Got every excuse possible for the delays. Not a fair system no one is equal but trust in your marriage and keep fighting for what you deserve that is what has kept us strong through the years. Thank you for your support!
Great thinking

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Sponsorship

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 29, 2020.

Permanent Residence

2.We sent DXXXF medical instructions on Febuary 10,2020.To avoid delays, please provide us with the information
requested as soon as possible.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Since then no Update
No need to worry. Due to covid everything has been delayed but they r trying to pick up their pace. 2019 applicants still waiting for aor2. But if u need more details try ordering gcms. You'll get a clear picture.

Reactions: singleman

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023

You are most welcome, what Visa Office took your interview?

yannezie

May 8, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
AOR Received.
15-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-03-2020
Med's Request
17-02-2020
Med's Done....
26-02-2020
Sponsorship

Permanent Residence

Since then no Update
From which country is the PA? We almost had the same timeline... Received our AOR2 on 30th of July 2020

Nav8

Oct 7, 2020
Hi , Is anyone received biometric letter within canada for spouse PR application applied in May or June ?