+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

sameera11

Jul 29, 2017
Hello member i would like to get some info regarding Schedule A Background Declaration Imm5669 for Spousal Sponsorship Application
there are two forms which one should be completed With application
IMM 5669 06-2019e 2. IMM 5669 11-2018 e this one can be validated
confused which one used for spousal application
Any advice which one used most recently
thanks

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hello member i would like to get some info regarding Schedule A Background Declaration Imm5669 for Spousal Sponsorship Application
thanks
Use 06-2019e.

I sent 11-2018 in with my application, and while my application was not rejected or sent back, I was was asked for another Schedule A a few months after AOR. They didn't say it was because of the outdated form, but the resubmission of 06-2019e seems to have been accepted.

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Use 06-2019e.

I sent 11-2018 in with my application, and while my application was not rejected or sent back, I was was asked for another Schedule A a few months after AOR. They didn't say it was because of the outdated form, but the resubmission of 06-2019e seems to have been accepted.
Were you able to type your name in the signature box? It wont let me. So I just signed it and put a post it note saying it wint allow me to type in my name. Because in the checklist, it said typewritten name and sign

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
thanks
Were you able to type in the signature box using IMM 5669e 06-2019? The 2018 let me type my name in the signature box, updated 6-2019 wont let me

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi. I am an Inland applicant from February 2020, we have just received the letter authorizing us to start the CSQ, I already have the forms of the Kit that corresponds to us, but I have not been able to access what additional documents we must send.

When I search the page the requirements come only for
-Travailleurs qualifiés
-Investisseurs
-Québécoise experience program

There is no option for Spousal Sponsorship. I would appreciate your help or if you share with me what documents you sent in your cases. Thank you.

M.Canada.NL

Jul 5, 2019
Hello all,
Presently my common-law wife and I are living in Newfoundland, I am a Canadian by birth, she is American. At the moment she is going through the Provincial Nominee (Paper Based) application process. The estimated completion is August 2021, so a ways out. My question to you all is, have any of you ever had two PR applications in the system at the same time? Is this even possible under IRCC guidelines?

If not a problem I would like to sponsor her as soon as possible. We rather not pull the near guarantee of the PNP process though. So dual processes is key here. Also once sponsored what is the timeframes for open work permits? A large reason for this change is a closed work permit and hostile work environment under the PNP Paper process.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
hello everyone. I wrote above that I want to stop working with the consult. tell me, please, do I need to warn him before filling out the rejection form? we are afraid that he will spoil something for us if he finds out beforehand. and you're sure our case won't be brought back because of this?
No, you don't need to advise the person, hopefully the consultant wouldn't try to do anything but you never know. I believe he will be advised that he is no longer your rep. Once you have done that do not ask for or accept any advice from him.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hello all,
Presently my common-law wife and I are living in Newfoundland, I am a Canadian by birth, she is American. At the moment she is going through the Provincial Nominee (Paper Based) application process. The estimated completion is August 2021, so a ways out. My question to you all is, have any of you ever had two PR applications in the system at the same time? Is this even possible under IRCC guidelines?

If not a problem I would like to sponsor her as soon as possible. We rather not pull the near guarantee of the PNP process though. So dual processes is key here. Also once sponsored what is the timeframes for open work permits? A large reason for this change is a closed work permit and hostile work environment under the PNP Paper process.
U can get both the application done at the same time.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Were you able to type your name in the signature box? It wont let me. So I just signed it and put a post it note saying it wint allow me to type in my name. Because in the checklist, it said typewritten name and sign
No, I just signed it.

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
hey everyone, don't know if anyone here can answer this question but i'm going to ask anyways...when your documents are sent to your Local Visa Office (in my case KVO) is that an indication that BGC is completed, or will it start at this point?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
hey everyone, don't know if anyone here can answer this question but i'm going to ask anyways...when your documents are sent to your Local Visa Office (in my case KVO) is that an indication that BGC is completed, or will it start at this point?
Start. In Canada, they check whether all docs are ok. Sa approval. Some basic stuff. Ur main security, eligibility, bgc happens in LVO.