+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Rickie s

Aug 1, 2018
My outland spousal sponsorship paper application was received on Fed 25 and I received AOR on March 8, but no other other update since that.

Has anyone received their Biometric request/ SA yet for around these dates? Please advise, I am worried because its almost past 6 months now.

SHPAH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
My outland spousal sponsorship paper application was received on Fed 25 and I received AOR on March 8, but no other other update since that.

Has anyone received their Biometric request/ SA yet for around these dates? Please advise, I am worried because its almost past 6 months now.
They recieved my app on March 2nd I got biometrics request August 17

Reactions: Rickie s

SHPAH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Thanks Shpah for response. Its nice you got an update. Did they send you an email for biometrics because they have my immigration consultant email not mine.
No. But in ecas it showed they sent a letter so I told my lawyer and they checked and they recieved the letter so she sent it to us then we went and gave biometrics.

Rickie s

Aug 1, 2018
No. But in ecas it showed they sent a letter so I told my lawyer and they checked and they recieved the letter so she sent it to us then we went and gave biometrics.
Thank You !! I logged in at ecas, it still just says," We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2020." Hopefully I will be getting a update soon. Thanks a lot for the updates.. Good luck !!

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I am sorry to hear that she paid that amount of money. A TRV application is a very straight forward application. I hope the consultant didn't give her any guarantees of her getting a visa. Consultants have no influence in IRCC decisions.
The consultant did give her a guarantee. They know spouses want to visit their partners, so they are charging more money I suppose.

Galisha

Jun 29, 2018
Thank You !! I logged in at ecas, it still just says," We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2020." Hopefully I will be getting a update soon. Thanks a lot for the updates.. Good luck !!
Same here 24 feb outland no updates