+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
My wife sent all the paper work at 6th of april, to spouse sponsorship me. We didn't receive any email or any Information yet. It has been 3 month... Is this normal ? I believe they should email us with application number to track our progress right ? Please help
If there was no covid you probably would have heard from them by now. With covid everything is delayed and nobody on here knows when they will be processing new applications. You are correct, once they start looking at your application you will get an email that will allow you to link your application so you can follow its progress.

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hi there! Can you please tell what does 57% of my visa progresses showing on application status progress bar?? Which are the further step can be? I have done medical last month and they changed it to DM on my status and after that no mail no update only 57% done. What does it mean? If anyone experienced it please share with me!! Thanks in advance

mandana.r

Jul 12, 2020
Hello friends. My wife is from Canada and last year she sent me an invitation for a tourist visa because she had a five-year restriction on becoming a sponsor (because she already had a sponsor), so we applied for a temporary visa. After three months, I was rejected.

Now my wife's five-year limit has expired, and we want to sponsor that the Coronavirus has ruined everything.

Is it possible to request that I not do a new biometric and accept the same biometric visa visa? ‌ Because the borders are closed and it takes a long time to do a biometric.

My wife has MS, and stress and homesickness are very dangerous, given the medications she takes.

Does anyone have a solution for us?

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "SHPAH, publicación: 8715276, miembro: 924892"]
Acabo de solicitar mi segundo trv esperando una respuesta. Pero mi abogado me acaba de decir que uno de sus clientes también solicitó el patrocinio y acaba de obtener la aprobación de su cónyuge para la visa de visita hace 2 días.
[/CITAR]
Hello and thank you very much, When you can let us know how you are doing with your TRV application, and what requirements may be necessary for approval in the documents, investigate with your lawyer to see what clue he has. Thank you very much and blessings, I hope you approve it

Levi1337

Mar 24, 2020
So my wife sent the paper work at the 6th of April, we haven't received any confirmation yet due to Covid-19.. if she come and live with me in Egypt while our spouse sponsership paperwork is being processed will it be a problem ?

bian07

May 19, 2017
So my wife sent the paper work at the 6th of April, we haven't received any confirmation yet due to Covid-19.. if she come and live with me in Egypt while our spouse sponsership paperwork is being processed will it be a problem ?
Is she a citizen of canada or a permanent resident?

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
These comments make me so sad. I'm in a similar situation as the couple, have been in canada since 2019, working hard while establishing common law and now waiting to get an aor, unable to work.
All these people talking shit when they have no idea what it feels like to be in this situation. But if they would have this happen to them they would be doing the same thing as us, begging for some kind of communication.
Well said, and I agree 100%. People not in this situation have no idea. I am a October 2019 Inland applicant and never received my OWP before COVID hit, and there has been no movement on my PR application since very early March. The people in the article haven't even been waiting for half as long as I have. From what I read around here, the last month of inland applications to be processed under a normal timeline was August 2019.

Reactions: Nina99 and Yazzy40

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Then why they have a complete section B for spouse travel history?

What is the point of adding a section if it is not required?

The sponsor doesn't fill out their info.

ACanadian16

May 1, 2020
HI, i ws wondering if someone could give an advised. my husband is illegally living here in canada with me. im a canadian citizen and we are about to send our spouse sponsorship application. my husband wants to work while application is on process and he wants to see if he could apply for a open work permit or if going into a immigration office and seeking asylum would be a bad idea? i do want for him to get a removal order and be sent back to his country.
please help!!