+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys can someone please give me suggestion as i am really stressed i received an interview request from SYDNEY VO AUSTRALIA and i am currently in canada.. i dont know what should i do..
Do i need to fly to australia or send them an email.??
As the interview req is for my relationship with my spouse as i previously got married after DM on my application..

Please suggest me with this
Sounds like your app is now in Sydney AU, my understanding is that you will have to go there for the interview. If you can't get there for the scheduled interview date you could contact them and try to change the date. That is one of the chances you take if you choose to wait in Canada while you app is being processed. I am sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong.

Bala-kumar

Dec 19, 2019
I’m PR holder since 2017 and residing in Canada since then who recently married.

I have 2 questions

1. Can my wife come on visitor visa (multiple entry) and I can apply Spousal Inland application with open work permit? She plans to leave after a month and come back once the open work permit is processed. Is this viable and possible?

2. I’ll apply for Spousal outland application and while application is in progress, she finds a job sitting outside Canada and employer opts to apply for closed work permit. Would the existing PR application cause any issue for the prospect employer to apply for closed work permit?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I’m PR holder since 2017 and residing in Canada since then who recently married.

I have 2 questions

1. Can my wife come on visitor visa (multiple entry) and I can apply Spousal Inland application with open work permit? She plans to leave after a month and come back once the open work permit is processed. Is this viable and possible?

2. I’ll apply for Spousal outland application and while application is in progress, she finds a job sitting outside Canada and employer opts to apply for closed work permit. Would the existing PR application cause any issue for the prospect employer to apply for closed work permit?
1. If she already has a TRV, yes. If she doesn't have one yet, she likely will not be approved. If she comes to Canada and applies inland, she can't leave for a month. She is required to cohabit with you IN Canada for the entire process.

2. Pretty much zero chance of getting a job from outside Canada. The employer must go through the LMIA process, which takes months, has strict requirements and costs $1000.

Bala-kumar

Dec 19, 2019
1. If she already has a TRV, yes. If she doesn't have one yet, she likely will not be approved. If she comes to Canada and applies inland, she can't leave for a month. She is required to cohabit with you IN Canada for the entire process.

2. Pretty much zero chance of getting a job from outside Canada. The employer must go through the LMIA process, which takes months, has strict requirements and costs $1000.
Regarding the second question, she works for a IT big wig and expressed her interest /business case for overseas transfer. In that, would be the existing spousal outland application will cause an issue for the employer to apply for closed work permit?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Regarding the second question, she works for a IT big wig and expressed her interest /business case for overseas transfer. In that, would be the existing spousal outland application will cause an issue for the employer to apply for closed work permit?
No. She would need to be at a high level and have specialized knowledge for ICT.

Sabin bhatta

Dec 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
Regarding spousal sponsorship
I received pre arrival letter on nov 07,2019 from Delhi visa Office so I’m worrying how long it will take for PPR,thank u

veilaaa

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Is it normal that cic won't change the status on gckey even if I already called them and they said that they received the additional documents?

monti12

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Hi all,

I searched but couldnt find the answer (maybe search is not working on mobile). So, sorry if this is asked before.

Me and my wife are on express entry process but our point is 455. I am a bit pessimistic regarding crs point going down.
My brother live in canada and have pr.
Can he sponsor to us? (His income is not big but we can support him and put some money to his account if necessary. And My parents are alive)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi all,

I searched but couldnt find the answer (maybe search is not working on mobile). So, sorry if this is asked before.

Me and my wife are on express entry process but our point is 455. I am a bit pessimistic regarding crs point going down.
My brother live in canada and have pr.
Can he sponsor to us? (His income is not big but we can support him and put some money to his account if necessary. And My parents are alive)
No.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
COPR comes after the passport is stamped or before? Got the passport request for my spouse and its couriered to Delhi but still didnt receive any email of COPR.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi experts
i need your help:oops:
i received 3 letters and i don`t understand why. Maybe you can help. One moment: Warsaw received my application, but when i passed Bio manager propose me stick visa in Kiev. so now i correct understand that my appl go from Warsaw to Kiev???!!!:eek:

My lettters (in gckey and ecas no news):

1) Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. - last letter

2) Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Kyiv OC VAC on 2019-12-23 06:18:00 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Kyiv OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.- it`s AOR2 ???? - second letter

3) Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Kyiv OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Kyiv OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. - first letter

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi experts
i need your help:oops:
i received 3 letters and i don`t understand why. Maybe you can help. One moment: Warsaw received my application, but when i passed Bio manager propose me stick visa in Kiev. so now i correct understand that my appl go from Warsaw to Kiev???!!!:eek:
Only guessing/reading between the lines, sounds like decision made and Kyiv office here is just serving the function of receiving, finalizing and printing the visa and COPR, etc. It may be that there are other steps or something more needed, but dont' think they'd move file to Kyiv for that stuff.

Reactions: Belarusian