+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

rahul m

Nov 3, 2017
Hi all,

Can someone share the latest process/links for the spousal sponsorship? Though i searched a few pages in this forum, I couldn't find a detailed one. Please share if any.

Thanks in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

rbector

Dec 1, 2018
Good day All!

I am on an open work permit and my husband is a PR. Our spousal application was received in the office December 13,2019. When can we expect the file number?

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello guys. I applied for my husband in Oct( paper base) and I got mail on 6 Dec to pay biometric fee. After that got medical request. Medical done and submitted now I got mail yesterday that ur file is transfer to New Delhi office. Is it normal. After they sent file to delhi how much time it take and what all they will do

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hello guys. I applied for my husband in Oct( paper base) and I got mail on 6 Dec to pay biometric fee. After that got medical request. Medical done and submitted now I got mail yesterday that ur file is transfer to New Delhi office. Is it normal. After they sent file to delhi how much time it take and what all they will do
I pay for bio later too, i received request for bio on next day after transfer to Warsaw

AR
AOR1/ECAS IP 22/21.11.2019
BIO req fee & payment / proof / req / completed 22.11 / 29.11 / 13.12 / 20.12.2019
SA 05.12.19
MED req/ taken 05/16.12.19
VO Warsaw 12.12.19

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
it is normal best of luck ahead

niraj_m

May 24, 2019
Hi all, who all sponsor here have made a trip of 4weeks to home country while application is in progress?
We are June applicant and file transferred to NDVO right now.

Please suggest
Hi everyone, please suggest... really need to decide about this trip.

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hi everyone, please suggest... really need to decide about this trip.
my wife is also pr she is here since oct 22 we contactd ircc bout the time span dat she can stay bk hm wd me they replied dr is no such limit but it wil be good to be bk to canada wen ur file is in 8th or 9th month of its submission.
seniors can be more hlpfull in this regard as per their experience

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
my wife is also pr she is here since oct 22 we contactd ircc bout the time span dat she can stay bk hm wd me they replied dr is no such limit but it wil be good to be bk to canada wen ur file is in 8th or 9th month of its submission.
seniors can be more hlpfull in this regard as per their experience
Your wife should return to Canada ASAP. The length of time she has gone gone could be interpreted by IRCC as her no longer residing in Canada and result in a refusal. It has happened many times.

veilaaa

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
IRCC requested some additional documents from me because I am anlaye registered on my birthd certificate. I already uploaded it on gckey and I also called them to clarify if they received my documents and they sainthey already received it but they're not updating my gckey and ecas. I'm worried

Interview Islamabad

Nov 30, 2019
Hy mate
I am June 2018 applicant . After 17 months November 2019 I had my interview to determine the eligibility .
The interview was okay I answered all the questions but officer didn't give any hint and told me to wait for email from visa office.
Now after 2 weeks my gckey status is changed to " you completed the interview " and background checks " not applicable
My medical is about to expire in 2 weeks and they never asked me to give my biometrics.

Anybody have any idea about this my status plz let me know

Anne16

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Philippine
Category........
FAM
Hi,

Wanna ask who is the applicant when you're trying to link the application on the online tool? Is this the sponsor or the spouse? Thanks in advance

Anne