File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone! I’m new here. I would like to know after submitting an Outland spousal sponsorship online how long it will take to get a response from CIC, anyone? Thank you!
It will be a couple of months before you hear anything.

Reactions: jmc1974

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hello guys!! I want to make an inquiry, I am dying of concern :( I am being sponsored by my wife, she is PR in Quebec Canada, we have been waiting for the CSQ for a month and 15 days and still nothing :( we have a deadline for send it on October 5 and we are worried, we send an email to visas office to report this delay from MIDI and they do not respond, we received the letter pre arrival services on September 11 but since then nothing. I have not yet been asked for my medical examination and i don't know if this is normal :(
Thank you:)

karan21sharma

Mar 5, 2016
Hi, my common-law’s application (PR +OWP) was received on Aug 2nd and we received AOR email on Sept. 7th.
Back in March, our application package was returned due to missing signatures, ending my common law’s implied status. We got her status restored but now it’s expiring on Sept. 30th.
My question is, should we extend her visitor record or is it certain that we will get her OWP since we already have received an AOR?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, my common-law’s application (PR +OWP) was received on Aug 2nd and we received AOR email on Sept. 7th.
Back in March, our application package was returned due to missing signatures, ending my common law’s implied status. We got her status restored but now it’s expiring on Sept. 30th.
My question is, should we extend her visitor record or is it certain that we will get her OWP since we already have received an AOR?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
AOR does not ensure that she will receive the OWP.

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Hello everyone, I am new here and i am glad to be on this forum. We want to start our spouse sponsorship application but however don't know how and where to start from. My husband is a PR and while in Nigeria with our son. Please would anyone assistant on how we do start and please is it mandatory we get a lawyer? And also what are the first steps to do? Thank you all
Have you submitted

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
July 10th applicant
Aor August 30th
Sa September 5th
Biometrics done 16th September
File transferred to pa visa office September 23rd
No aor2 yet
Goodluck to everyone on their application!

almostready

Jul 22, 2019
Hello all,

when I try to link my account to gckey it keeps telling me "based on the information you entered, we found no applications. Eventhough I used application number and UCI. I'm sure all my other info was correct too. Is this normal?

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
Hello all,

when I try to link my account to gckey it keeps telling me "based on the information you entered, we found no applications. Eventhough I used application number and UCI. I'm sure all my other info was correct too. Is this normal?
try this way
How to link an application
  1. Go to this page https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
  2. If you already have an account, just log into it and go to step 3. If you don't have an account, choose either "Continue to Sign-In Partner" or "Continue to GCKey". Attention! To find out the difference between these two, please see "Questions and Answers" section below in this post.
    If you've chosen "Sign-In Partner", create an account with one of them. If you've chosen "GCKey", on the next page click "Sign Up" and create an account. The process of creating an account is similar to signing up on any other regular website, so it shouldn't be complicated.
  3. After logging in or signing up on the previous step, you will see your account page. Click "Add (link) your application to your account".
  4. In the Category select Permanent Residence (here and below I will imply you've applied to sponsor your family member and will suggest options based on that. If your case is different, choose whatever option applies to you).
  5. In the Sub-category select the class of your application. For example "Family Class (Common-law partner)" or "Family Class (Spouses)".
  6. In "Application details: Please select one" select one of the four options. If you know an application number (if you've received AOR previously and it contains application number), you can select "Application Number and Family Name" option. If you don't know either application number or UCI, then select "Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth".
  7. Enter the required information.
    Attention! You need to use Primary Applicant's information, i.e. PA's name, PA's date of birth, PA's UCI, etc.
    Attention! Enter the information exactly as you did in your application form IMM0008.
    Attention! A sponsor and a Primary Applicant have different UCI numbers. If you have received AOR1, it has sponsor's UCI. Do not use it! For more details about UCI number please see "Questions and Answers" section below in this post.
  8. In the "Applicant's personal information" section select either "Passport" or "Place of Birth".
  9. Enter the required information exactly as you did in your application form IMM0008.
  10. In the "Other Application Information" select the province and the city you are going to live in as you did in the form IMM0008.
  11. In the "Current marital status" select the status that applies to you. If you are a common-law, you will most probably need to select "Single" (as reported by members on this forum).
  12. In the "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application" enter 2 if you are sponsoring a partner with no dependents, and enter 2+number_of_dependents if you are also sponsoring any dependents (your or your partner's kids).
    Attention! Even though in the form IMM0008 you entered 1 as a number of family members including in the application (or 1 + number_of_dependents), you need to enter 2 when linking an application. I believe this is the most major issue people struggle with. Please make sure you entered 2 (and +1 per dependent if you have any).

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
try this way
How to link an application
  1. Go to this page https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
  2. If you already have an account, just log into it and go to step 3. If you don't have an account, choose either "Continue to Sign-In Partner" or "Continue to GCKey". Attention! To find out the difference between these two, please see "Questions and Answers" section below in this post.
    If you've chosen "Sign-In Partner", create an account with one of them. If you've chosen "GCKey", on the next page click "Sign Up" and create an account. The process of creating an account is similar to signing up on any other regular website, so it shouldn't be complicated.
  3. After logging in or signing up on the previous step, you will see your account page. Click "Add (link) your application to your account".
  4. In the Category select Permanent Residence (here and below I will imply you've applied to sponsor your family member and will suggest options based on that. If your case is different, choose whatever option applies to you).
  5. In the Sub-category select the class of your application. For example "Family Class (Common-law partner)" or "Family Class (Spouses)".
  6. In "Application details: Please select one" select one of the four options. If you know an application number (if you've received AOR previously and it contains application number), you can select "Application Number and Family Name" option. If you don't know either application number or UCI, then select "Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth".
  7. Enter the required information.
    Attention! You need to use Primary Applicant's information, i.e. PA's name, PA's date of birth, PA's UCI, etc.
    Attention! Enter the information exactly as you did in your application form IMM0008.
    Attention! A sponsor and a Primary Applicant have different UCI numbers. If you have received AOR1, it has sponsor's UCI. Do not use it! For more details about UCI number please see "Questions and Answers" section below in this post.
  8. In the "Applicant's personal information" section select either "Passport" or "Place of Birth".
  9. Enter the required information exactly as you did in your application form IMM0008.
  10. In the "Other Application Information" select the province and the city you are going to live in as you did in the form IMM0008.
  11. In the "Current marital status" select the status that applies to you. If you are a common-law, you will most probably need to select "Single" (as reported by members on this forum).
  12. In the "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application" enter 2 if you are sponsoring a partner with no dependents, and enter 2+number_of_dependents if you are also sponsoring any dependents (your or your partner's kids).
    Attention! Even though in the form IMM0008 you entered 1 as a number of family members including in the application (or 1 + number_of_dependents), you need to enter 2 when linking an application. I believe this is the most major issue people struggle with. Please make sure you entered 2 (and +1 per dependent if you have any).
Use uci or application no you have got and enter details of primary applicant. Then you could have to check

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
Use uci or application no you have got and enter details of primary applicant. Then you could have to check
One of forum member from srilanka she will successfully link her paper application to online using this method

Reactions: karan sallan