Spousal sponsorship

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi I have a question our appeal hearing interview was done on 1st may with my spouse and I was told by judge that the decision was mailed out with in 60 days I am wondering normally what is the time line we get our appeal decision any experience please share thanks
Move over to the appeal thread.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello I am Pravallika Ravuri.! I am from INDIA.! I have applied for Dependent with open work permit.! I have dropped my visa on 12th april and it is still under process.! I have also submitted my passport also on the same day when i had dropped my visa!
I just want to know in how many days i would be getting my visa.?
Also that they dint for any medicals.?
If they request later after how many days i will be getting my visa?
I got recently married my husband is working there at canada !
So just what to know how long does it take DEPENDENT WITH OPEN WORK PERMIT to get processed.?
Post in the Foreign Worker section of the forum.

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Do cases sometimes just get parked for months for no reason? My file has been sitting unopened for months in Montreal and I know I’m not alone in that and I’m so frustrated! Many of us (including me) aren’t even from Montreal! It seems like they’ve just botched their work sharing and they’re just... not going to fix it. I can’t even get through to IRCC on the phone! Just busy signals. And when I’ve gotten through before they’ve just told me to wait! With background checks not even started, we’ll take longer than the 12 month processing time for sure, but there’s no way to even complain!

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
I mean it just makes no sense... people with AOR from January 2019 have their BGC starting, people with AOR from July and August 2018 still haven’t had their BGC start!

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
I mean it just makes no sense... people with AOR from January 2019 have their BGC starting, people with AOR from July and August 2018 still haven’t had their BGC start!
I can feel your frustration but that’s the way it is every visa offices are different processing times but you’re not alone and there are some here have been waiting since 2017 and I feel sad for them too hoping for the best on your application and hope you hear good news soon.

Reactions: luckyrabbit13
Jun 17, 2018
Can the conversation and Text proof be from the sponsor’s account?

I have saved all of our conversations but my husband today accidentally deleted our whole chat history from August 2017.

If I print the conversation from my end only is that okay??

Ymazkh

May 14, 2019
Good day everyone,
I am a Canadian citizen and have married my husband who’s an American citizen. We are currently living in USA. I hold a Green Card. I have 2 situations that I need assistance on;
1. I want to sponsor my American husband while living in USA. We plan to move to Canada permanently once he gets his PR. Where do I start? I have applied for a new Canadian passport with my name change. Currently, I am free lancing but my husband is working FT in USA.
2. I have a child on the way that I plan to deliver here in USA. However, I want my daughter to be Canadian citizen. How do i go about that? Her birth certificate would be American.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Good day everyone,
I am a Canadian citizen and have married my husband who’s an American citizen. We are currently living in USA. I hold a Green Card. I have 2 situations that I need assistance on;
1. I want to sponsor my American husband while living in USA. We plan to move to Canada permanently once he gets his PR. Where do I start? I have applied for a new Canadian passport with my name change. Currently, I am free lancing but my husband is working FT in USA.
2. I have a child on the way that I plan to deliver here in USA. However, I want my daughter to be Canadian citizen. How do i go about that? Her birth certificate would be American.
1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html

2. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/proof-citizenship.html

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Time elapsed since i submitted my application is 5 months. If the application is sent back from Canada to Country of Origin, why would i have to wait for 12 months?? And they send back the application only if its approved rite? Help me on this please!!
I said the total process time is 12 months. If your application has already being processed for 5 months, there are approximately 7 months left.

vivek203

Apr 22, 2014
Hello everyone,

I want to apply for PR of my wife who is not in Canada and I think this is the forum I should be following. Just wanted to confirm a few things before I start the process.
1. Is this forum for inland or outland applicants?
2. The pinned information on the first page is almost a decade old. Is the application process still same or it has changed?
3. Where can I find more up to date information about outland spousal sponsorship?

Waggles88

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hello everyone,

I want to apply for PR of my wife who is not in Canada and I think this is the forum I should be following. Just wanted to confirm a few things before I start the process.
1. Is this forum for inland or outland applicants?
2. The pinned information on the first page is almost a decade old. Is the application process still same or it has changed?
3. Where can I find more up to date information about outland spousal sponsorship?
Answers below-

1. Is this forum for inland or outland applicants? Both - Just refer to the individual threads.
2. The pinned information on the first page is almost a decade old. Is the application process still same or it has changed? Yep, this info is still accurate.
3. Where can I find more up to date information about outland spousal sponsorship? More information can be found at the official immigration website - https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Nights@54

Apr 6, 2018
hello advisors
I had an interview on 9 April,2019 and visa officer approved my application on interview day. After 2 days decision made was showing on online status. I was wondering if anyone could through some light on after how many days you get passport request fromNew delhi
Hello Mr. Sunny
Congratulations for that

Could you please compile a list of the questions asked by the I.O.

Your interview was in Delhi...right ?
Was the interviewer an Indian or a foreigner ?

I really appreciate your time and energy.

Nights@54

Apr 6, 2018
Hello..
High commission of canda in delhi call me for an interview on 19 th april..
I attended and she asked me for further documents.i sent it too..but it's been 14 days they didn't send me any reply..
Can any one help me
Hello Divyu
Hopefully you will get a response soon. I wish you good luck for that
Could you please guide me by sending a complete list of questions the I.O asked you and where was your interview ? And if it was in Delhi then who conducted it...an Indian person or a foreigner ?

Your reply is awaited
Thanks