11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Guys what does address labels mean?

For Hong Kong national it asks for 8 address labels in Chinese Characters.

rupinder gill

Jun 15, 2016
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 may 2016
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
06 april 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting .........hope in first weak of january 2017
LANDED..........
waheguru knows....
hw much time it takes to get file number ..?????

kiwiblair

Feb 2, 2016
NEW ZEALAND
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
Med's Done....
up front
Passport Req..
29-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
rupinder gill said:
hw much time it takes to get file number ..?????

for us it took about 2 months before we got a file number ....

BubbyJergens

Jul 3, 2016
Inland Spouse Sponsorship in Quebec - Steps

G'day, I'm an Australian who arrived to Montreal on a working holiday permit, which will expire this September (2016).
My wife is a Canadian citizen and we are currently collecting information for the Inland Sponsorship program here in Quebec.

We are a bit unclear on the proper steps to start our application. Do we apply for the CSQ here in Quebec first and then CIC? Or the other way around? And at what step we apply for the open work permit.

It's been difficult to find the correct order for our application.
Thanks for your help!

inopane04

May 18, 2016
Re: Inland Spouse Sponsorship in Quebec - Steps

Hi guys, i need some help..what is the best courier company to use to send my spousal application to Case Processing Center in Missisuaga, ON? i inquired in canada post but they have issues and they are now on legal strike that may cause delays on their services..Im from Burnaby British Columbia..thank you so much guys :eek:

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Guys for one principal applicant how much processing fee to include?

It is 75 $ + 475$ = 550$? Is this correct?

Also when I pay online which option to select?

It says " pay your spouse or common law partner in Canada class fee"

But my spouse is outside Canada. I cant find the option for outside Canada to pay

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
Guys for one principal applicant how much processing fee to include?

It is 75 $ + 475$ = 550$? Is this correct?

Also when I pay online which option to select?

It says " pay your spouse or common law partner in Canada class fee"

But my spouse is outside Canada. I cant find the option for outside Canada to pay
$75+ $475+ Right of permanent residence fee $490 = $1040

outside Canada is there right after the in Canada .

Siempreamor

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Hi! I'm Canadian and my husband is American. Our application is Outland. We're now into month 17th and our application is still in progress. We're in the process of obtaining my husband's son medical exam. We're hoping that once this is submitted our application is finalized. How much longer will it take? Please help us. Thank you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Siempreamor said:
Hi! I'm Canadian and my husband is American. Our application is Outland. We're now into month 17th and our application is still in progress. We're in the process of obtaining my husband's son medical exam. We're hoping that once this is submitted our application is finalized. How much longer will it take? Please help us. Thank you.
No one on this forum can tell you what is happening with the app or how much longer long it will take. Order your GCMS notes or contact your MP.

chacha91

Jun 27, 2016
I have a question. My husband is a PR in Canada, so we're trying to figure out either inland or outland is better for us to apply. I have a valid tourist visa to Canada now, and if I go there 3 months before it expires and apply for inland then, would I be able to stay more after? Would they extend my visa? Sorry I don't know anything about the process, I would be really happy if you reply. Thanks in advance.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chacha91 said:
I have a question. My husband is a PR in Canada, so we're trying to figure out either inland or outland is better for us to apply. I have a valid tourist visa to Canada now, and if I go there 3 months before it expires and apply for inland then, would I be able to stay more after? Would they extend my visa? Sorry I don't know anything about the process, I would be really happy if you reply. Thanks in advance.
If you apply inland, you can apply for an open work permit at the same time. Having applied puts you under implied status. That means you have applied before your status expired and are therefore protected and should not leave. Usually the open work permit these days takes about 4 months to get.

However, be careful that it is a requirement of inland that you reside in Canada. if you leave and for some reason can't make it back, immigration doesn't let you back in or whatever, you would lose your application. If you apply inland, you should preferably be committed to staying for as long as it takes to process which is right now around 2 years.

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
Re: Inland Spouse Sponsorship in Quebec - Steps

BubbyJergens said:
G'day, I'm an Australian who arrived to Montreal on a working holiday permit, which will expire this September (2016).
My wife is a Canadian citizen and we are currently collecting information for the Inland Sponsorship program here in Quebec.

We are a bit unclear on the proper steps to start our application. Do we apply for the CSQ here in Quebec first and then CIC? Or the other way around? And at what step we apply for the open work permit.

It's been difficult to find the correct order for our application.
Thanks for your help!
As an Australian, you should really really be applying outland. Sydney is a very fast office, and you could have your PR before the OWP would have arrived inland.

You send the application first, then CIC will request the CSQ.

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
So, I'm landing in a few days, and I'm a little confused with the new forms for Accompanying Goods/Goods To Follow

I won't be landing with any goods, so I won't have any accompanying goods, but I do plan on bringing goods in at a later date. Which form do I need to fill out, the BSF186 or the BSF186A? Is the BSF186 strictly only for goods accompanying is it used for both goods to follow and that? It looks like the BSF186A is more of an extension rather than a separate form.

SolBourg

May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-10-2016
LANDED..........
before end of month lol
hey guys,

we passed our application last january and my husband's sponsorship started processing last february. will he get any notification of approval as sponsor or something? im just wondering cause its already July errrr.. thanks guys

ticky

Jul 1, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
File Transfer...
29-10-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not requested
I have a question regarding the Sponsorship Evaluation form.

My wife/sponsor is currently unemployed. I've read elsewhere that this shouldn't affect the application, though I'm wondering what specifically I should put in the field that asks for "details on your current situation and indicate how you support yourself". She quit her previous job due to stress and now I support her. Should I just put that or come up with something else that could be less detrimental to my application?