Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
LANDED..........
18-10-2015
I would strongly suggest that you send internationally via a courier company (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc), as you will be able to track your package and know that it arrived.

If so, the address is:
Family Class - Spouses & dependents
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

If not, the PO Box 3000 is correct. The other one is for non-spouse/child applications.

userpg

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015, received by CIC: 15-05-2015
AOR Received.
18-06-2015
File Transfer...
SA: 15-07-2015, AOR2: 06-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
07-12-2015 :)
Mapleson - thank you!

One more question - I think the last one before sending the application.

The guide says:
"Certified true copies
To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:
“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature."

So lets say I have an original document - for example my birth certificate in Polish language. I took it to the sworn translator and she translated the document - it says:
“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document in Polish language", there is a date, name of the document, the translator's title and stamp and signature. But there is no actual photocopy of the original document. Just a translation.
Is that OK? Or should I photocopy the original document myself and attach it to the translation?
Or maybe I should have gone to the notary first and after the notary confirms that 'It's a true copy of the original document' I should have gone to the translator and get it translated?

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
userpg said:
Thank you all for the reply. It helped me much!

I have 2 more questions:
1. The 'Visa Office Specific Instructions - Warsaw' says:
Mail all you documents to:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, Ontarion L5A 4H4

But the CIc website says:
Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6
Which address is correct to send mine and my wife's documents (from Poland, no kids)?

Just Use Courier Address.You can Track your Application Delivery and it will be Fast Option.Do not Forget to Write your Client id and Family Class Spouse Sponsorship on Envelope to make it Clear to Sort.

Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
userpg said:
Mapleson - thank you!

One more question - I think the last one before sending the application.

The guide says:
"Certified true copies
To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:
“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature."

So lets say I have an original document - for example my birth certificate in Polish language. I took it to the sworn translator and she translated the document - it says:
“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document in Polish language", there is a date, name of the document, the translator's title and stamp and signature. But there is no actual photocopy of the original document. Just a translation.
Is that OK? Or should I photocopy the original document myself and attach it to the translation?
Or maybe I should have gone to the notary first and after the notary confirms that 'It's a true copy of the original document' I should have gone to the translator and get it translated?
It is Already stated that you need to Send a copy of Original and Certified Copy of Translated.

Quote from Document CheckList

Put an "X" in the box corresponding to the documents you are enclosing. If you do not enclose all the required forms and documents,
your entire application will be returned to you. Supporting documents must be in English or French. If they are not, send a certified
translation with a copy of the originals

GMG

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow--->Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
Doc's Request.
11-02-2015(passport copies of all pages)
File Transfer...
25-06-2014(Moscow)->04-09-2014(Warsaw)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2014,,remedical 23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-06-2015 (DM-28.05.15)
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
Garry2008 said:
Well if you Pay RPRF Upfront it saves Some time for you.and Lawyer do it in their own way.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rprf-payment-question-t97153.0.html
Thank u Garry2008,,,thanks for the link,,,Now it's already clear for me,I think it's the reason why my case is slowing down,,,my hubby paid the fee just when we got passport copies request and RPRF paying request(11.02.15),,,It's been 7 weeks I have done my remed,,,And I was worrying why I am not getting PPR,why my case is delaying,,,now it's clear,it means we should have paid upront...

userpg

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015, received by CIC: 15-05-2015
AOR Received.
18-06-2015
File Transfer...
SA: 15-07-2015, AOR2: 06-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
07-12-2015 :)
Garry 2008 thank you very much!
I will send them original documents and the translation.

My wife lives in Poland with me, and we will both move to Canada at the same time. In the Sponsor's questionnaire, question 11: provide proof of you intention to re-establish yourself in Canada, such as a job offer, employment contract, property deed. She currently doesn't have any as we are waiting to be approved before excepting jobs offers etc. So we wrote a detailed letter explaining our plan. Is this sufficient?

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMG said:
Thank u Garry2008,,,thanks for the link,,,Now it's already clear for me,I think it's the reason why my case is slowing down,,,my hubby paid the fee just when we got passport copies request and RPRF paying request(11.02.15),,,It's been 7 weeks I have done my remed,,,And I was worrying why I am not getting PPR,why my case is delaying,,,now it's clear,it means we should have paid upront...
Your welcome just trying to help others as i learned lot from this forum before getting PR now time to pay Back by helping others :D .it should not make a big delay if you have paid Online but Best of Luck for you and all of the forum Members.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
userpg said:

My wife lives in Poland with me, and we will both move to Canada at the same time. In the Sponsor's questionnaire, question 11: provide proof of you intention to re-establish yourself in Canada, such as a job offer, employment contract, property deed. She currently doesn't have any as we are waiting to be approved before excepting jobs offers etc. So we wrote a detailed letter explaining our plan. Is this sufficient?
You are Welcome.
I will send them original documents and the translation. ? ? ?
just Copy of Original and Certified copy of translation. Not Original

Well if you can get any letter of recommendation from any Family Member or Friends that they are willing to support you to establish life in Canada that will be positive.
If any of your friend or Family Member own business then it will be more good for recommendation.
Detailed Plan will work but to make it strong include some references also that how you got all this information.
Best of Luck

GMG

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow--->Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
Doc's Request.
11-02-2015(passport copies of all pages)
File Transfer...
25-06-2014(Moscow)->04-09-2014(Warsaw)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2014,,remedical 23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-06-2015 (DM-28.05.15)
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
Garry2008 said:
Your welcome just trying to help others as i learned lot from this forum before getting PR now time to pay Back by helping others :D .it should not make a big delay if you have paid Online but Best of Luck for you and all of the forum Members.
Thank u very much Garry2008 :)

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0511Edwinara said:
do we need to undergo medical first,before we start our application for canada?
It is already stated in Document Checklist for Spousal Sponsorship that you need this along with Aplication.

Quoted from IMM5491E
26 Originals of police certificates and clearances
As per document list provided with The Immigrant's Guide
27 Proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependants (Copy 1 of
Medical Report:
Client Biodata and Summary
(IMM 1017), signed and provided by the panel physician)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
RobotChicken said:
but there is no 'processing' of an application as others have said. Should I be concerned, it has been almost 8 months from the date it was received in China. Recently our application was moved to Hong Kong, I don't know why that is but nothing happened on that other webpage, no processing or anything....

I am 27 and I would like to have a baby soon with my husband but he does not want a baby born in China, he thinks it will makes problems to go to Canada with immigration. Should we email the Hong Kong offices? It says on the webpage that processing times are 9 months regularly, should we wait till that time to email or should we email now? I don't want to bug them and make trouble for our decision... I am scared it will influence their decision and make us have problem.
Hi

It is normal to not see any changes on ECAS. Many people go the whole process seeing "Application Received". ECAS is updated manually and some VOs don't take the time to do it often. All Beijing apps are being moved to HK; CIC does this often to consolidate processing in one regional office.

Don't know why your husband thinks having a baby in China will cause problems with immigration. The child would be Canadian; you could immediately apply for a Certificate of Citizenship and a limited validity Canadian passport. It would have no effect on your app.

Emailing them will not influence your app.

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
userpg said:

Submit a plan to start, including letters from relatives if they are going to help you. Be prepared for Warsaw to ask for more proof later. I did the same thing, writing out a detailed plan, and including a letter from my parents. Warsaw sent a request last week asking for more proof. So I started job hunting, showed them my plane ticket, etc. Now I have to wait and see if that's enough.

Katerina07

Feb 14, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
So I am about to send my application tomorrow.
Triple checking everything tonight. And I found a mistake :eek:
In my police clearance certified translation, in the original version it says its been issued on march 10th 2015, but in translation it says may 10th 2015. Its not even may 10th now! :'(
I changed it with a black pen. And now im thiking. Is that okay?
Im so worried about such little mistake now.

Lamja

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015 | TOTAL: 164 Days |
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
Katerina07 said:
So I am about to send my application tomorrow.
Triple checking everything tonight. And I found a mistake :eek:
In my police clearance certified translation, in the original version it says its been issued on march 10th 2015, but in translation it says may 10th 2015. Its not even may 10th now! :'(
I changed it with a black pen. And now im thiking. Is that okay?
Im so worried about such little mistake now.
i dont think thats good idea, you should get new one translated