Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Vieronka said:
great thanks a lot...pls my husband citizen currently working in Canada (11 months), we have children, which form is right for sponzor the IMM 1283? our children do not have children so that s the point for this one? or the form IMM 5481? what shall he include to prove his financial suficiency exept employer confirmation?

just to be sure if me as his wife I want to visit him with children do anybody knows the problematic case the CBSA could return us from the border?I am unemployed at the moment taking care of household and children, I am planning to buy the plane ticket after submission of the application, the ticket is going to be for two weeks returned and my husband will guarantee any costs during our stay, we also will have travell insurance...
These are all the forms you will need for him to sponsor you from Outside of Canada. Part 1: Sponsorship forms
Guide to Sponsorship [IMM 3900]

Document Checklist [IMM 5491] (PDF, 702 KB) January
Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking [IMM 1344] (PDF, 434 KB) August 2014
Sponsorship Evaluation [IMM 5481] (PDF, 585 KB) April 2012
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 47 KB) April 2009
Sponsor Questionnaire [IMM 5540] (PDF, 1.1 MB) April 2008
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 597 KB) March 2014
Part 2: Immigration forms
Sponsorship of a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child living outside Canada [IMM 3999]

Forms

Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 487 KB) June 2014
Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 471 KB) August 2014
Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 246 KB) December 2012
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570 KB) September 2013
Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire [IMM 5490] (PDF, 140KB) August 2013
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 597 KB) March 2014
Part 3: Information guides
Sponsored relatives must follow specific instructions depending on where they live. To find their region, use the list below.

Western Europe [IMM 3901] (PDF, 468 KB)

Includes instructions:
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Vatican City

The link is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Your children are Canadian so he won't have to sponsor them. They won't be listed as dependents for sponsorship. So, no, you won't use the extra dependents form. You will list the children on your Additional Family Information form, but else where, they aren't considered dependents since they are Canadian and don't need to be sponsored.

When you arrive to visit with a return ticket, (I'm assuming you're coming from Great Britain since you said you lived there before with your husband, correct me if I'm wrong), you shouldn't have a problem, but really it is all dependent on the CBSA officer. You must use words such as visiting or vacation. You can show joint funds your husband and you have together, as well, if your husband isn't flying in with you, he will be outside waiting for you to confirm all this as well. At the end of the day, if the border officer is concerned you won't leave, they can turn you away, but if u use the right language (visiting), if you don't have a million suitcases packed with your things, and if you can show that you have indeed submitted the PR application, with proof of payment, and maybe even sponsor approval by the time you go, it should be fine.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015
I received an email this morning with two attached letters. The first one asks for the following but only the IMM1344 highlighted and second one specifically addressed to me with file No. requires the August version of IMM1344.
Extracts of first letter:
• Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM1344 08-2014 or later);
• Generic Application form for Canada (IMM0008 06-2014 or later); and
• Schedule A (IMM5669 12-2012 or later) – as opposed to IMM008 Schedule 1 (if applicable)

Extracts of second letter:
• You must provide a current and completed Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM1344) bearing signatures.
They have asked to send the form to this address
Application Intake – FCP
CPC ─ Mississauga / CTD ─ Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A /
Mississauga, Ontario
L5A 4H4

I guess on this address having P.O. Box number, courier cannot be send. But if I send through normal mail it will take lot of days from Pakistan (2 week, I suppose)

Question: Should I send on the above addressed as they have asked or courier it to 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300, Mississauga, ON, where I initially sent my package on August 6, 2014.

Tj777

Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-06-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2014
Hi Good Morning Everyone.!!!!I just arrived in Canada last week.Had a spousal or PR visa.I just want to ask if ever i want to find a job do i need to assess my documents??If i have to,where?I live here in Alberta.Hope someone can help me?Thanks in Advance :D

LucAngel

Apr 14, 2014
Hello Everyone, I have a question!

my wife is canadian and sent our application in June 2014, and so far have not received any response from immigration, someone sent in the same month could tell me if you have already received a response from immigration ? our process is outland.

Thanks guys :)

pinkflower

Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-15-2014 Received on 07-16-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2014
File Transfer...
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
05-14-2014
Passport Req..
In God's time :)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello Guys,

Im a newbee here. So glad to found this forum. Since CIC will not entertain all of our questions with regards to our application I'm so happy that I can talk to someone who has same situation as mine. :) Anyways, I have sent a spousal application for my spouse and it got received on July 16, 2014. I got an approval for step 1 of me qualifying as a sponsor on Sep 4, 2014. I am waiting for it to be received by the Manila office to be processed. I am a bit worried though, because I have not included a CENOMAR on the application. Is it really required? Does anyone here who did not submit CENOMAR and didn't have any problems? I sent an email to Visa section in the manila office asking about CENOMAR and they said it is not applicable to us since we are married and I've included that email thread to the application as a proof that I got an information from the visa office. But still worried. :(

Salamat! :)

lellen

Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2014
AOR Received.
(SA) August 7 2014
File Transfer...
August 21 2014
Med's Done....
May 29 2014
Passport Req..
December 24 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 2 2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2015
LucAngel said:

my wife is canadian and sent our application in June 2014, and so far have not received any response from immigration, someone sent in the same month could tell me if you have already received a response from immigration ? our process is outland.

You should have heard something by now.
You can join the June outland thread if you want more info! http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-2014-outland-applicants-t215411.0.html

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015
Today I have sent new IMM1344 along with the copy of letters to Application Intake CPC – Mississauga via courier. I asked the clerk on the reception desk to double check with his supervisor if PO Box address could be delivered via courier, which he confirmed, saying since the address has postal code it will be delivered. The receipt has tracking number plus they will confirm the receipt of package via text message as well. Now, have to wait till Wednesday!!!

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
I applied to sponser my spouse with inland application. It will take 12 months to get the application accepted for first stage. So as my spouse living with me and enjoy implied status, my concern is about her health coverage here in Alberta. Because Alberta heath care only covers when you have valid visa and extend up to 90 days. So what about the remaining time frame. Please update me in this regard. Your comments highly appreciated.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I would like to know how all of you would feel receiving a letter like this:

They requested my husbands Pass Port which they have had since July 07/14. They said all is ready to issue Visa.

Then Thursday after finding a site through their network for personal inquiry on our case we received a letter that it appears that it will take another few months to finish our case.

I hate the darn Canadian System.
They have lied so many times I cannot take it any longer. After receiving GCSM notes last year I sent a letter stating they had not started the Back Ground Check. They replied the next day saying June 24/13 that yes they had.
Then when my husband had his Interview July 07/14 the Visa Officer was shocked to see that it had not been started at all. He then said it could take 2 weeks or 2 months and we would be able to leave Pakistan before my Visa for here Expired which is Sept 09/14.

Please I need feed back in what to do. They have lied to us so many times its unbelievable ... Please help??

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
amjad3126 said:
I applied to sponser my spouse with inland application. It will take 12 months to get the application accepted for first stage. So as my spouse living with me and enjoy implied status, my concern is about her health coverage here in Alberta. Because Alberta heath care only covers when you have valid visa and extend up to 90 days. So what about the remaining time frame. Please update me in this regard. Your comments highly appreciated.
You can purchase private insurance.

Christoph100

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
23-09-2014 Rcvd 27-09-2014, 29-09-2014
AOR Received.
SA :04-09-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014 AOR2 09-23-2014
Med's Done....
05-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-04-2015 Validity-10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
31-05-2015
pinkflower said:
Hello Guys,

Im a newbee here. So glad to found this forum. Since CIC will not entertain all of our questions with regards to our application I'm so happy that I can talk to someone who has same situation as mine. :) Anyways, I have sent a spousal application for my spouse and it got received on July 16, 2014. I got an approval for step 1 of me qualifying as a sponsor on Sep 4, 2014. I am waiting for it to be received by the Manila office to be processed. I am a bit worried though, because I have not included a CENOMAR on the application. Is it really required? Does anyone here who did not submit CENOMAR and didn't have any problems? I sent an email to Visa section in the manila office asking about CENOMAR and they said it is not applicable to us since we are married and I've included that email thread to the application as a proof that I got an information from the visa office. But still worried. :(

You are married so they are correct, However it could be asked later on for the equivalent known as Advisory of Marriages.
I sent in a scanned copy of my wife's CENOMAR as when we were married her embassy kept the original.

We will have to both be patient and hope the Advisory of Marriages is not requested. Perhaps it may be wise to prepare for that possibility and apply for it ahead of time. I think we will be applying for that when we apply for her Philippine marriage Certificate. We were married in Thailand and would like copies of our Philippine Certificate.

Unhappy

Mar 29, 2013
Tj777 said:
Hi Good Morning Everyone.!!!!I just arrived in Canada last week.Had a spousal or PR visa.I just want to ask if ever i want to find a job do i need to assess my documents??If i have to,where?I live here in Alberta.Hope someone can help me?Thanks in Advance :D
You don't have to do anything except apply and obtain a Social Insurance Number (S.I.N).upon applying, you will be given a temporary number on a paper certificate. Bring all the paperwork, identity documents you can, to the office when you apply.

EVERYONE SHOULD DO THIS THE MOMENT THEY GET A PR !!! It's a VERY critical identity document and will be used all over the place. I also highly recommend you open up a bank account, with just a few dollars and ask for a bank card. You need to build up as much identity documents as possible now. I even got my wife a library card afer first sending her an empty registered letter as proof to the library of residency.

Unhappy

Mar 29, 2013
LucAngel said:

You never told us what application, so I assume a spousal PR. CIC is unbearably slow. NOTHING will ever happen fast with them. They have an online tool where you can check status. For an "Outland" app, the only thing that CIC has ever impressed me with is how fast their turn around was for first stage: Approval of Sponsor. We heard within 3 months. I vaguely recollect 6 weeks, but all our forms were in order. I hope yours were too.If you are already in Canada, meaning an inland app, you are a much lower priority and will wait maybe a year , just for first stage.

Unhappy

Mar 29, 2013
pinkflower said:
Hello Guys,

If the VISA office put it in writing, no problem. You have their word. strange though because my wife and I had to submit a CENOMAR, for my wife, 2 years ago when we applied.

Unhappy

Mar 29, 2013
amjad3126 said:
It's up to your provincial health care. They should have published regs. I take it your wife is here in canada on a TRV ??? In Ontario, a TRV is not sufficient for coverage and we had to have a PR first, but you don't need to wait until you get the PR Card in the mail, as long as you get the paper notice of PR in the mail. I'm going to assume it's the same in Alberta but you guys got oil, we don't. Maybe they are more generous there. In any event, call Alberta Health for your answer. In the meantime , get Blue Cross or something.