+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Have you gotten ppr? We were trying to be prepared for when we get it. We know we need to provide what's stated on the letter but want to know how much to give VFS global upon submission of the passport? Also roughly how many days would we have to wait to get the passport back after submission? Purely just to plan ahead, so we aren't tight on finances in the end and book tickets
Yes i got the passport request back in July, I am currently in Canada, as I mentioned I did everything in Uk so fees and process was alittle different, I am not sure how much would it cost for vfs in Pakistan but I think I have read it around here it's about 3500 pkr, so pretty minimal. Submission normally takes 10 working days by the looks of it. No appointment is required. Hope that helps.

Regards.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys,
I submitted my file on July 2020 and I got my pre arrival letter on August 2021 . In between I did my medical and biometric and etc ...
After pre arrival everything goes silent yet .
Do you think is it good idea if I apply for tourist visa ? As I need to be there for some family issues .
Applying for a visitor visa is always an option, now would it get approved is altogether a different question, you still have to satisfy immigration officer about you return to the country, your ties to the country and financial circumstances of course.

Best of luck.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
My husband lives in Islamabad I live in Canada My husband haven’t got given the a date for an interview we were only told we needed one we are just trying to figure out how long it takes to wait for an appointment date.
I think it will depend on how busy the VO is. Our office was Paris and they notified us one month ahead of time we would be interviewed. We were not put in a queue, just provided the date.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
I wonder why some applications get PPR in exactly 6 months and those that don't hear anything at the 6 month mark end up waiting for months. This waiting game is getting very frustrating.... I can only imagine what those of you waiting since 2020 are going through

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
AOA.
GOT AN INTERVIEW FROM LONDON VISA OFFICE. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WHAT QUESTIONS DO THEY ASK? THEY DIDNT GIVE DATE, IM 2019 JANUARY APPLICANT

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
GOT AN INTERVIEW FROM LONDON VISA OFFICE. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WHAT QUESTIONS DO THEY ASK? THEY DIDNT GIVE DATE, IM 2019 JANUARY APPLICANT from karachi pakistan

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
For those who got PPR in Karachi, how long did it take to get COPR and the passport back? How many emails did you receive from VFS global as updates?